Mrs Hinch #438 It takes 437 Tattle threads to raise a child

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry and I don't mean to offend but then at the same time I don't give a tit if i do - if you haven't clicked on Sophie only shares funds and stories for the ones who are i don't know the word, let's just say 'popular' at the minute. Azaylia, shared and spoken about everywhere, everyday, 247, massive news, hinch was all over it. Now she doesn't share or even acknowledge the foundation. Now this little girl Lexi, I've seen her all over the past couple of days, hinch would of seen other big celebrities share it, so ofcourse she did. Don't get me wrong I'm happy she's shared it, it's a really sad situation and I'll certainly be checking in on their page to see what's happening but Sophies platform could be used for the better by simply sharing 2 or 3 pages everyday, there's SO many families who aren't having their struggles heard. It's not all about who the biggest celebrities jump on.
Lol no need for you to either give a tit or not give a tit re offending me - we’re exchanging opinions on a gossip website about a random instagrammer to pass time on a rainy Monday morning…! In the grand scheme of things it doesn’t matter in any of our lives does it?!

I understand your point that it’s such a sad situation that thousands, tens of thousands, probably millions of children would benefit from having their story highlighted on social media by someone “of influence” but the specific detail here is that this Mum has named Hinch personally on her stories and was saying how desperate she was for her to share the petition. Hinch went ahead and did just that. I don’t think it’s fair to attack her over doing so.

Whilst we’re at it though - let’s use this for good - those of you that are reading this that haven’t signed the little girl’s petition, please go and see if it’s something you’d be willing to do. I appreciate there are so SO many people in the world that could really use our help but this little girl is certainly one of them and deserves the chance if a normal life, as do any other sufferers of the awful disease she has been diagnosed with.

Reactions: 17
In the years she's been present on Insta I can count on one hand the stories like this she's shared. I know she couldn't possibly share them all. But she cherry picks them.
Can you remember the time she said she was gonna share some Just Giving pages to help them?

She ended up sharing that many it was ridiculous!

Reactions: 8
Such a tend witch 🙄 she’s only posted that sickly montage for clout as she wants to ride those coat tails all the way to the bank. Personally I wouldn’t brag about being best bubs with that skank. She can’t even congratulate our Trace for being pregnant but puts up a montage for tend best bubs 🤢🚮 fake as it comes.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm sorry and I don't mean to offend but then at the same time I don't give a tit if i do - if you haven't clicked on Sophie only shares funds and stories for the ones who are i don't know the word, let's just say 'popular' at the minute. Azaylia, shared and spoken about everywhere, everyday, 247, massive news, hinch was all over it. Now she doesn't share or even acknowledge the foundation. Now this little girl Lexi, I've seen her all over the past couple of days, hinch would of seen other big celebrities share it, so ofcourse she did. Don't get me wrong I'm happy she's shared it, it's a really sad situation and I'll certainly be checking in on their page to see what's happening but Sophies platform could be used for the better by simply sharing 2 or 3 pages everyday, there's SO many families who aren't having their struggles heard. It's not all about who the biggest celebrities jump on.
Totally agree with you. It’s great she’s shared it, but people need to remember she’s only shared it because it fits HER OWN agenda at the moment

Reactions: 20
Can you remember the time she said she was gonna share some Just Giving pages to help them?

She ended up sharing that many it was ridiculous!
No in all honesty I can't. I just find everything so disingenuous with her. She did mention dog's trust yet it transpired it was an ad she was paid. She mentioned Azaylia then she stopped not mentioning her foundation....she's as consistant as a babies behind. I actual wonder if Gleam instruct her on what to share? I firmly believe rightly or wrongly that nothing comes from a genuine place with her. I'd rather she advocated a couple of charities or plights continuously than one or two sporadically. To show she had a genuine passion for them. Maybe I'm wrong? It's just how I feel. Because you can't champion everyone make a real difference to a few and keep up the support. Anyways I'll shut up now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Absolutely agree. I've been on these threads a while now, yes there is a lot of dislike for Hinch (personally hate is harsh... I don't share her view of the world/agree with her values but I don't dislike her) but we also give credit where credit is due... albeit it few and far between.

The way she was a grief tourist for the Cain family was appalling and I'm not sure any of us will quickly forget that, to me when I saw her share this story it took me back to that. She has a massive platform and time on her hands to regularly share causes relating to children (if that is what she is passionate about) but she doesn't and as it's already been said jumps on the popular ones. Great if this gets signatures but I don't support her approach if that makes sense

Reactions: 23
No in all honest I can't. I just find everything so disingenuous with her. She did mention dog's trust yet it transpired it was an ad she was paid. She mentioned Azaylia then she stopped not mentioning her foundation....she's as consistant as a babies behind. I actual wonder if Gleam instruct her on what to share? I firmly believe rightly or wrongly that nothing comes from a genuine place with her.
The biggest example of this is when she done the blacked out grid post for Blacklivesmatter. Which a week later she deleted. Then when people noticed she’d deleted it, she reinstated it. She doesn’t do these things because she cares. She does it to look good

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Totally agree with you. It’s great she’s shared it, but people need to remember she’s only shared it because it fits HER OWN agenda at the moment
she was tagged 100s if not thousands of times for a little boy who was fighting the same disease and he was never shared. It’s not just her, they are all like it. The human side has gone and they look at what’s trending

• Sad
Reactions: 25
If I see ‘invisible speech needs’ one more time 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 she made that term up surely?!
I’m a Speech & Language therapist and I have never heard the term “invisible speech needs”. I have heard “hidden disabilities”, maybe she is trying to branch out and start something new that she can profit from, coming to Tesco aisle near you soon the Mrs Hinch “Invisible speech needs” cushion and matching mug.

FWIW, Ilike many others spotted signs that Ronnie may be on the Spectrum very early on. The husband also comes across as very socially awkward.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Just a change of subject from #tescoopeningtimegate I really don’t know how the chicken select has got away with putting on so much weight, I’ve got a dog and he’s put on 4kg since we chopped his balls off, I’ve been told off so many times since!! Like my vet shouted at me when he had his boosters and told me all I’m doing is shortening his life 🥴 he doesn’t have treats etc walked 10km a day. Either she has a really crappy vet or she has a really crappy attitude towards it. I’ll guess the latter

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just a change of subject from #tescoopeningtimegate I really don’t know how the chicken select has got away with putting on so much weight, I’ve got a dog and he’s put on 4kg since we chopped his balls off, I’ve been told off so many times since!! Like my vet shouted at me when he had his boosters and told me all I’m doing is shortening his life 🥴 he doesn’t have treats etc walked 10km a day. Either she has a really crappy vet or she has a really crappy attitude towards it. I’ll guess the latter
I wonder if she overcompensates feeding the dog because she has disordered eating herself, she probably feeds him half of everything she has so she can make out she eats more than she does

Reactions: 13
Also all the pictures are from like the 4 days they’ve actually spent with one another 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’ll be jel when Staceys proper friends have loads of pics- probs why she posted it so early to make sure it doesn’t get lost in staceys inbox 🤣
When Sofa talks about SS it reminds me
of that Helen woman from Bridesmaids who tries to makes out she is the bestest friend the bride has ever had when they’ve only known each other for about two minutes! It’s so fake!! I bet Stacey’s real friend must think WTF!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
And in regards to her over Azaliya - surely she did exactly what any other normal human being did/does around it. She shared the plight of the little girl, she put her money where her mouth was an donated a tidy sum to the cause, she comments here and there on Ashley & Saf’s posts but sadly the world does move on. She acted exactly the same as I did and probs countless others - I shared their story when they were searching for a donor, donated to the foundation, commented on a few posts here and there but, ultimately, my life has moved on. As tragic as that is, my world didn’t turn around Azaylia, it turns around my own family. Surely Hinch is just the same on a greater platform no?

I hope you didn't act the same way hinch did....

She was a disgusting grief theif who posted about that poor baby for content and even went as far as to make a garden plant pot in her garden look like a grave stone with a picture of baby A.

It was absolutely vile.

Reactions: 32
I wonder if she overcompensates feeding the dog because she has disordered eating herself, she probably feeds him half of everything she has so she can make out she eats more than she does
That vid of her eating the delicious tuna pepper concoction was weird, looked like she was gonna spew.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No in all honesty I can't. I just find everything so disingenuous with her. She did mention dog's trust yet it transpired it was an ad she was paid. She mentioned Azaylia then she stopped not mentioning her foundation....she's as consistant as a babies behind. I actual wonder if Gleam instruct her on what to share? I firmly believe rightly or wrongly that nothing comes from a genuine place with her. I'd rather she advocated a couple of charities or plights continuously than one or two sporadically. To show she had a genuine passion for them. Maybe I'm wrong? It's just how I feel. Because you can't champion everyone make a real difference to a few and keep up the support. Anyways I'll shut up now.
It was just another example of her getting it totally again again!

We’d been saying she never done anything to help other people, so she asked the sheep to send her any Just Giving pages and she would share them on her stories.

First few she shared did get a lot of donations but she spent the whole day sharing more, so obvs they didnt get any new donations.

One of the pages she shared was for a young woman who had sadly passed away a few days before.

She ended up backtracking and posted a photo of her saying R.I.P beautiful angel or something like that.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.