Mrs Hinch #438 It takes 437 Tattle threads to raise a child

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See if she stops talking to her kids with that daft voice and helped ron a bit more that would be great as I can’t listen to that any longer. Even the fu**ing dog gets it 😩🤮😩🤮

Reactions: 9
⚠ Daily Mail/ OK/ The Sun - Mrs Hinch isn’t as sweet as you make out! Poking fun at Tulisas lips, calling someone a divvy tit and publicly shaming her son and husband. She can’t go public and have a go at others for staring at her son or commenting on things she has said, when she has done worse! She’s a calculating, nasty piece of work!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
AD undisclosed sneaky sneaky showed her tray, mug, blanket and book!!!

⚠ Daily Mail/ OK/ The Sun - Mrs Hinch isn’t as sweet as you make out! Poking fun at Tulisas lips, calling someone a divvy tit and publicly shaming her son and husband. She can’t go public and have a go at others for staring at her son or commenting on things she has said, when she has done worse! She’s a calculating, nasty piece of work!
Who did she call a divvy tit? That's the pot

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looking at inches story...
Denis Neilsons dog loved him too, doesn't mean he was a good person. If that was the route he was going for. Maybe she's feeding the dog up to make her look smaller. I wouldn't put anything past her now.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He'd have loved forest holidays
she even said when they went to Disney that she couldn’t wait to take him to centerparcs one day. That would have been ideal for him but no, a free (even though she’ll deny it was free) trip is better than anything she’ll have to pay for in full regardless of what’s a better environment for her son

Reactions: 14
Looking at inches story...
Denis Neilsons dog loved him too, doesn't mean he was a good person. If that was the route he was going for. Maybe she's feeding the dog up to make her look smaller. I wouldn't put anything past her now.
CreepyJim is so jealous of that mutt - Henry gets far more attention than him. Imagine having to watch your wife stretched out on the sofa night after night, being ignored while she has a romantic night in with the dog & you’re sat in an uncomfortable armchair getting a crick in your neck trying to see the TV with your wife only interacting with you if she needs you to participate in some tit quiz or cookie decorating for the gram. She’s showing him where his place is, away from her & far below Henry in the pecking order 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I can see soph resenting Ronnie as he gets older and they won’t be able to go the places SHE wants to go

• Sad
Reactions: 19
she even said when they went to Disney that she couldn’t wait to take him to centerparcs one day. That would have been ideal for him but no, a free (even though she’ll deny it was free) trip is better than anything she’ll have to pay for in full regardless of what’s a better environment for her son
Centre Parks Woburn is right by the safari park too. Absolutely perfect.

Reactions: 7
Searched Mrs Hinch on Twitter and although the recent PR exercise re Ronnie pops up. So does tweets saying how cheap & nasty her bedding range is at Tesco. Obvs she’s not aiming for the quality market but pile ‘em high sell ‘em cheap(ish) = £££ in the Hinch purse 👛 . Also comments about the griege stuff everywhere. What’s she gonna do when colour makes a comeback 🤨😂

Reactions: 13
The public can be c*nts when kids aren’t being little 👼 but she put her kids out there. Plus can afford to go where she wants so take him somewhere calmer. She’s hardly relying on UC and DLA for income is she. From my ex in-laws I’m well aware the money people have the more they want for free. Boils my pee.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.