Mrs Hinch #437 Hinch wants a holiday so Fiddle’s got dog but Inch has blocked the bog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I alone in thinking Peppa Pig world looks a bit tit? For £100s of pounds they get to meet Peppa and the other pig in what looks like a tired old meeting room?
In the night garden at Alton towers is much better and the themed hotel 🙂

Reactions: 11
Do you also not think when she moves the house she is in now will never be up for sale. ‘Keeping it in the family guyzzzzzz’ like the old kitchen. Parents will be straight in there..

Reactions: 18
I was listening to Radio 2 Zoe Balls show this morning and she was interviewing two ladies who have a new book coming out - jane Garvey & Fi Glover. She mentioned that they cover lots of things in the book entitled ‘ Did I Say That Out Loud?: Notes on the Chuff of Life ‘-
and I heard the words MRS HINCH!!!! ! Now does this mean they like her or will they be taking the piss out of her in their book? Can’t wait to find out. Does anyone here listen to their podcasts? Maybe Mrs hinch has been mentioned in the past. They did keep mentioning how lists are a waste of time as they are working mums…

Reactions: 15
Am I alone in thinking Peppa Pig world looks a bit tit? For £100s of pounds they get to meet Peppa and the other pig in what looks like a tired old meeting room?
I thought the same. I've never seen Peppa Pig but surely they could have transformed a room into something that looks like its from the programme. Bit of creativity and some well designed set pieces.

Reactions: 19
Do you also not think when she moves the house she is in now will never be up for sale. ‘Keeping it in the family guyzzzzzz’ like the old kitchen. Parents will be straight in there..
She’s said in the past it won’t be sold but kept for Ron, that was before Lonnie obviously 🤔

Reactions: 13
I was listening to Radio 2 Zoe Balls show this morning and she was interviewing two ladies who have a new book coming out - jane Garvey & Fi Glover. She mentioned that they cover lots of things in the book entitled ‘ Did I Say That Out Loud?: Notes on the Chuff of Life ‘-
and I heard the words MRS HINCH!!!! ! Now does this mean they like her or will they be taking the piss out of her in their book? Can’t wait to find out. Does anyone here listen to their podcasts? Maybe Mrs hinch has been mentioned in the past. They did keep mentioning how lists are a waste of time as they are working mums…
Podcast is called Fortunately…with Fi Glover & Jane Garvey

Reactions: 7
I'm off work today, kids are at school and I'm BORED. I really want some entertainment. Slap yourself again Soph, go on

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm off work today, kids are at school and I'm BORED. I really want some entertainment. Slap yourself again Soph, go on
I’ve caught the crappy cold that my eldest brought home from school.
Littlest is home with me today and I’m parenting from the sofa.
I need entertainment.

Come on Soph, drag yourself off the sofa.
You could always show us Ron drawing at that new table you painted for him!

Reactions: 13
I’ve caught the crappy cold that my eldest brought home from school.
Littlest is home with me today and I’m parenting from the sofa.
I need entertainment.

Come on Soph, drag yourself off the sofa.
You could always show us Ron drawing at that new table you painted for him!
We’ve all got that cold too. Bloody rubbish! Seems to come with a side order of 💨 in my husband’s case…anyone want a trade in? He’s mostly house trained 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What relevance is 'Mrs Hinch' now?

She was the woman who cleans, that's drying up fast so she's now influencer cleaner/mummy/beauty/interior/homeware.
She can desperately scramble to be like SS but she is a personality. It works with her but Hinch just looks like a desperate old toothbrush that eventually is gonna get binned. The whole 'Move over Mrs Hinch!' Is getting on now.

No massive house move/renovation/animals is gonna make you any less of a manipulative, desperate woman.
No relevance, she’d do better to move over to YouTube and vlogging, they love a tend family life over there. Probably too much work for her though and you have to be prepared to be honest and open. No stupid montages with dramatic music over them.

Reactions: 9
We’ve all got that cold too. Bloody rubbish! Seems to come with a side order of 💨 in my husband’s case…anyone want a trade in? He’s mostly house trained 🤭
Oh no! Isn’t it horrible. Loads off from school apparently. We’ve done lateral flows to be sure but I think it’s just exposure to a load of germs after being just us for ages!

You can keep the husband thanks 😂 He’d fit in with Jamie though!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just had a look at her latest grid post. The numbers are not as high as you would expect and it’s got me thinking…it’s well known that her fan base are young mums, most of which won’t have much money so let’s just say they love Hinch, her home wear or lounge wear but simply can’t afford to spend ridiculous money on cheap tat to show support…liking a post is free…SO you would expect all of her fans to show support that way. However she has only racked up less than 300k likes so this tells me her fan base is fading big time. We all know the cleaning trend is pretty much over, even all the arse licking home accounts that copied hinch are changing their pages, taking the ‘cleaning’ out of their insta names. I reckon she’s had her day I’m so bleeping happy about that. The likes of Solomon unfortunately will be around for a lot longer yet because she has loose women and is shacked up with Swash with a new sprog on the way, that will keep her relevant but all Hinch had on her account was cleaning which she’s obviously scrambling to get away from because she knows herself that the trend is fading away. It’s no wonder she’s manically trying her hand at everything she can to keep herself in the spotlight. Long may it continue I say, it’s pretty satisfying to watch her popularity dwindling as time goes on 🥰

Reactions: 21
Just came on to say looks like she’s FINALLY going to address Ron and his speech problems, perhaps she has an …omg I’ve totally forgot the word I’m looking for ahhhh…

Just came on to say looks like she’s FINALLY going to address Ron and his speech problems, perhaps she has an …omg I’ve totally forgot the word I’m looking for ahhhh…
Diagnosis that’s it 😅

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.