Mrs Hinch #437 Hinch wants a holiday so Fiddle’s got dog but Inch has blocked the bog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So… she’s selling things you can’t even use as their main purpose 🥴View attachment 789209
So a throw that isn't a throw 🤣👍 that's hilarious!

Honestly why can't people open their eyes to her! Peppa pig world was probably a freebie that her team (yes sheep she does have a team) pulled for her, good PR and all that!

On paper her life sounds amazing..loads of money, help on tap, able to give her children fantastic experiences. Yet it just seems bland, funless and empty. Too worried about the gram go live in the moment. It's recorded and edited music put over and empty words usually not her own. Nothing is earned, grafted or saved up for. Even her Christmas tree is gifted. Nothing is special because she can just have it so yeah in reality a lot of her life is meaningless
This, her life is staged, filtered and not real! It looks empty doesn't it! Fake. You could give me all the money in the world but I still wouldn't want her life. I like our perfect unfiltered world.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Morning lovely!
I know, poor little sausage. At least he had a bit of time out of the compound though.
Today she could show us how to unpack, do the washing, reorganise everything, settle the kids back in to a home routine again. But I’m guessing it’ll be eggy turmeric surprise recipes and more ads. 👍
I think she will have a day off today... come on guys cut her some slack she's had a long week at work 🤣🤣🤣😑

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Mrs Hinch #437 The Hinchs want a holiday so Fiddle’s got the dog. Soph just LOVES the motor home, though Inch has blocked the bog!

Winning thread title by @BeeHappy 🥳
Aah, you guyshhhhhhhh! I feel so honoured. I was going to stay up to see if I won the award thread title, but I was so anxious that i went to bed and didn’t find out until this morning that I had won! So I would urge you all, don’t miss out on winning a thread suggestion because of your anxiety and because you think others are better. Do it anyway! It could be you!
I would like to thank all you nusty trolls for voting me best homeware designer thread suggestion, and special thanks to @Bunnykins for accepting the award on my behalf and editing it to fit! I look forward to receiving my tacky trophy! 😆 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Aah, you guyshhhhhhhh! I feel so honoured. I was going to stay up to see if I won the award thread title, but I was so anxious that i went to bed and didn’t find out until this morning that I had won! So I would urge you all, don’t miss out on winning a thread suggestion because of your anxiety and because you think others are better. Do it anyway! It could be you!
I would like to thank all you nusty trolls for voting me best homeware designer thread suggestion, and special thanks to @Bunnykins for accepting the award on my behalf and editing it to fit! I look forward to receiving my tacky trophy! 😆 x
I felt evil editing such a fabulous title my little honeybee! Congrats on your award 🏆 mwah mwah 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can understand why that hincher who moaned about the meet and greet was annoyed! The usual meet and greet you have to queue for ages, Peppa and George are on a platform in front of a house and when it is your turn you wave at them then pose for a pic. You don’t get to hi five them or interact like in the private one. My kids loved it anyhow but I do think it’s a freebie (‘special treatment’) from Paultons to advertise that there is that option. I didn’t know you could do a private meet and greet and I agree that for Ronnie that was the best part of his trip!

Reactions: 32
It’s interesting how little Ron showed more enthusiasm, excitement, animation, engagement and pure joy with a couple of fake pigs than he has ever has with his fake mother. What an adorable little boy he is ☺
And with the girl who worked at PPW. She was down at his level, encouraging and praising him and he was responding. And she was a total stranger. With a little bit more encouragement, he’ll come on leaps and bounds. He’s obviously a bright but very sensitive little boy who needs a bit of support to build his confidence.

I felt evil editing such a fabulous title my little honeybee! Congrats on your award 🏆 mwah mwah 😘
I thought when I wrote it that it was probably too long, but I just couldn’t resist. You do a fabulous job @Bunnykins xx

• Heart
She's always testing the waters..grid posts, comments on ss post about a farm.. the mind map all gauging the reaction of the🐑 of course not because she cares about their opinion, just their purses.

Reactions: 22
What relevance is 'Mrs Hinch' now?

She was the woman who cleans, that's drying up fast so she's now influencer cleaner/mummy/beauty/interior/homeware.
She can desperately scramble to be like SS but she is a personality. It works with her but Hinch just looks like a desperate old toothbrush that eventually is gonna get binned. The whole 'Move over Mrs Hinch!' Is getting on now.

No massive house move/renovation/animals is gonna make you any less of a manipulative, desperate woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The huns comments on grid posts just read like they’ve all been recently lobotomised, makes me cringe so much. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s as subtle as a sledge hammer about things who will honestly be shocked when the house moves announced? Who can’t see it coming! Actually she’s rich she will probably keep greycastle like she kept her sink “Guys it’s where it all started I can’t let go so we’ve got both I can’t wait to go shine my sink and visit my sofa! I don’t know if you guys remember but this is my little old house.” or she will gift it to Pa 👀

Still waiting for her original sinks BIG PLANS guys and she loved her original kitchen tiles so much she made tit stepping stones but where are they Soph WHERE ARE THEY???

She likes to pretend she’s all sentimental when she’s the worst offender at a throw away lifestyle and I notice a family event always comes after a big sale or book release like oh look guys I need you to buy my range because I’m a hard working mum and I would like a motorhome for my boys so we can make memories 🥱

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.