Mrs Hinch #437 Hinch wants a holiday so Fiddle’s got dog but Inch has blocked the bog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s interesting how little Ron showed more enthusiasm, excitement, animation, engagement and pure joy with a couple of fake pigs than he has ever has with his fake mother. What an adorable little boy he is ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 86
On paper her life sounds amazing..loads of money, help on tap, able to give her children fantastic experiences. Yet it just seems bland, funless and empty. Too worried about the gram go live in the moment. It's recorded and edited music put over and empty words usually not her own. Nothing is earned, grafted or saved up for. Even her Christmas tree is gifted. Nothing is special because she can just have it so yeah in reality a lot of her life is meaningless

• Heart
Reactions: 84
Now that the weather has taken a turn… wonder how long before the first house fire after all the aunties cleaned their radiators with Zoflora and fabric softener 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Am I alone in thinking Peppa Pig world looks a bit tit? For £100s of pounds they get to meet Peppa and the other pig in what looks like a tired old meeting room?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Ronnie and Peppa 💗
What a sweet little boy. He was communicating with them, the first jigsaw piece he passed to them was a picture of Peppa. He was telling them he knew who they were. What a clever little boy. That’s actually melted me.
He really enjoyed that part of his holiday you can tell.
I think this along with the fair shows that Hinch either is completely unaware or just doesn’t know how to deal with the situation. She keeps trying to do the things with Ron she thinks she should be doing with a toddler rather than finding things he will enjoy. Then moans when he has a meltdown over it.
I saw someone post the cost for the package that she had at PPW if I had the money and knew it was going to make my little one that happy when they met Peppa I’d pay it no questions asked. Probably the best thing she’s done in my opinion for a long time.
Exactly my little boy would have no interest in peppa pig world at all but he loves a vintage tractor show with his dad lol

Reactions: 12
Am I alone in thinking Peppa Pig world looks a bit tit? For £100s of pounds they get to meet Peppa and the other pig in what looks like a tired old meeting room?
£1000s to privately meet Peppa and George in a run down conference room. Can’t wait for the Hinch army to march down to ‘Pepper’ pig world and expect the same experience for the price of an entry ticket 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47
£1000s to privately meet Peppa and George in a run down conference room. Can’t wait for the Hinch army to march down to ‘Pepper’ pig world and expect the same experience for the price of an entry ticket 🤣
Daylight robbery honestly. I don’t know how much Disney is by comparison but at least that is full on and a bit more immersive than a conference room with some saggy sofas

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She's added the likes back to the grid post and it's limped over 200 thousand 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Daylight robbery honestly. I don’t know how much Disney is by comparison but at least that is full on and a bit more immersive than a conference room with some saggy sofas
At Disney you can (quickly, a few minutes) meet Mickey in a private room for the price of your entry ticket.

Reactions: 14
At Disney you can (quickly, a few minutes) meet Mickey in a private room for the price of your entry ticket.
I remember filing into Mickeys house to meet him as a kid, my parents definitely didn’t have the cash to be dropping £100s extra for that so must have been part of it

also remember meeting Mr Blobby in Crinkley Bottom, good times
(Just googled it and apparently Mr Blobby’s house there was called Dunblobbin’, I’m dead 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Now that the weather has taken a turn… wonder how long before the first house fire after all the aunties cleaned their radiators with Zoflora and fabric softener 🤦‍♀️
😂😂

stuffing dryer sheets behind the radiators and then exploding cans of fabulosa all over the place!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I remember filing into Mickeys house to meet him as a kid, my parents definitely didn’t have the cash to be dropping £100s extra for that so must have been part of it

also remember meeting Mr Blobby in Crinkley Bottom, good times
(Just googled it and apparently Mr Blobby’s house there was called Dunblobbin’, I’m dead 😂)
I met Mr Blobby in a theme park for free 😂
He was being led around accosting anyone he could reach!
I’ll never forget his rubbery smell 🤢😂

• Haha
Not defending Hinch in the slightest buuuut that private meeting of Pepper Pig was clearly the absolute highlight for Ronnie. The 1-2-1 attention the host gave to him was perfect and that’s the most animated and interactive we’ve ever seen him.

I’m sure it was a freebie, but it’s nice to think she might have paid a fortune for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
So in her grid post she writes about meeting Peppa and George, then in the next sentence writes Pepper Pig world. Soph spell check before posting!!
Also she says about Ronnie being overwhelmed at loud noises etc and having a tantrum. She then says something about how she thinks lockdown has effected him. I'm going to say they know something is wrong with Ronnie but are looking for an excuse so using lockdown??!

Reactions: 42
On paper her life sounds amazing..loads of money, help on tap, able to give her children fantastic experiences. Yet it just seems bland, funless and empty. Too worried about the gram go live in the moment. It's recorded and edited music put over and empty words usually not her own. Nothing is earned, grafted or saved up for. Even her Christmas tree is gifted. Nothing is special because she can just have it so yeah in reality a lot of her life is meaningless
You're completely right. What's sadder us that she's convinced herself that she's worked hard for it. She won't see those freebies as companies using her, she'll see it that she's entitled to it all because she's managed to muster the energy to pre record a boring begging story, managed to like a few equally boring intsa accounts- just because they tagged her and sat on her stinking sofa on a zoom call being told by the next company what she has to do to earn the next 50k.
We all like getting something for nothing, but then nothing gives you more pride when you've actually worked and saved hard and get to enjoy something that you've wanted for a long time. It's called pride, and its something both of them unemployed con artists can't ever hold their heads high about

• Heart
Not defending Hinch in the slightest buuuut that private meeting of Pepper Pig was clearly the absolute highlight for Ronnie. The 1-2-1 attention the host gave to him was perfect and that’s the most animated and interactive we’ve ever seen him.

I’m sure it was a freebie, but it’s nice to think she might have paid a fortune for it.
I’m with you on this. He was so happy and it’s hard to begrudge him having a 1-2-1 when we all know he struggles with some situations.
I thought it was lovely tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.