Mrs Hinch #437 Hinch wants a holiday so Fiddle’s got dog but Inch has blocked the bog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Invisible speech needs?? She’s addressing it, yet still skirting around it. Either say something or don’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Just came on to say looks like she’s FINALLY going to address Ron and his speech problems, perhaps she has an …omg I’ve totally forgot the word I’m looking for ahhhh…

Diagnosis that’s it 😅
I said to my partner this morning that I had put the thingymajig in the whatsit next to the doodah. The fact he understood exactly what I meant has made me sure were meant to be together forever. His colleague looked as us like wtf (his car keys in the wee cubby hole next to his locker 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just had a look at her latest grid post. The numbers are not as high as you would expect and it’s got me thinking…it’s well known that her fan base are young mums, most of which won’t have much money so let’s just say they love Hinch, her home wear or lounge wear but simply can’t afford to spend ridiculous money on cheap tat to show support…liking a post is free…SO you would expect all of her fans to show support that way. However she has only racked up less than 300k likes so this tells me her fan base is fading big time. We all know the cleaning trend is pretty much over, even all the arse licking home accounts that copied hinch are changing their pages, taking the ‘cleaning’ out of their insta names. I reckon she’s had her day I’m so bleeping happy about that. The likes of Solomon unfortunately will be around for a lot longer yet because she has loose women and is shacked up with Swash with a new sprog on the way, that will keep her relevant but all Hinch had on her account was cleaning which she’s obviously scrambling to get away from because she knows herself that the trend is fading away. It’s no wonder she’s manically trying her hand at everything she can to keep herself in the spotlight. Long may it continue I say, it’s pretty satisfying to watch her popularity dwindling as time goes on 🥰
Life has been so tough the last 18 months and it’s not getting any better, furlough ended yesterday, the Sarah Everard details were released, people are struggling to get petrol to get to work and she’s prattling around like life is a fairytale and it’s all wonderful. It’s all so childish and Disney and I think less and less people are relating to her now because she’s so tone deaf. It wouldn’t be difficult to change either, when she’s making Ron’s lunches don’t put stupid songs over them, just talk, talk about life and the world and what’s happening, make yourself seem real and not pretend. If I want Disney I’ll put the Disney app on tv and watch it there. Just be bleeping real! Not wipe your face with a nappy real, but really real. I’m sat chilly this morning but not putting on the heating because money is tight. My mind map would be about paying bills, juggling finances, worrying over Christmas, blocking up the gaps on the door frame to keep the droughts out. Not how can I buy an RV and how can I get an Autumn Door. So done with her after Ron this week and her childish selfishness.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
So she’s saying she won’t label him, but a diagnosis is okay, but doesn’t say whether that’s a path they are taking, and whether he is being properly supported?

Clear as mud.

Reactions: 71
She doesn’t believe in labelling kids, what does that even mean - my son has Cerebral Palsy but I didn’t beg the dr not to ‘label’ him with it - I begged them to diagnose it so he could get more understanding and support 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 97
Life has been so tough the last 18 months and it’s not getting any better, furlough ended yesterday, the Sarah Everard details were released, people are struggling to get petrol to get to work and she’s prattling around like life is a fairytale and it’s all wonderful. It’s all so childish and Disney and I think less and less people are relating to her now because she’s so tone deaf. It wouldn’t be difficult to change either, when she’s making Ron’s lunches don’t put stupid songs over them, just talk, talk about life and the world and what’s happening, make yourself seem real and not pretend. If I want Disney I’ll put the Disney app on tv and watch it there. Just be bleeping real! Not wipe your face with a nappy real, but really real. I’m sat chilly this morning but not putting on the heating because money is tight. My mind map would be about paying bills, juggling finances, worrying over Christmas, blocking up the gaps on the door frame to keep the droughts out. Not how can I buy an RV and how can I get an Autumn Door. So done with her after Ron this week and her childish selfishness.
This👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 I feel you!

Reactions: 24
Wtf are ‘invisible speech needs?!’ 😂 if you’ve got something to say ‘Soph’ just bleeping say it, you’ve shown the poor boy on the toilet ffs.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
I mean there is nothing of substance at all in her last woe is me post except she is FINALLY admitting she needs to get some extra support - hurrah!! Go Ronnie go!!❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Me trying to hold my tongue after what she’s just said.
D2A3DF3E-B0EE-4C04-8765-9B07A0163293.jpeg
All I will say is at least she’s said something even though as usual it’s half arsed and she has just skirted around it. More ammo for a dog bed rang because she knows she’ll have people message and speculate on here. Here comes many more weeks/months of drip feeding. Interesting that she included a message from mums with autistic children though.

Reactions: 44
Somehow she can always bring it back round to herself. The two women in the restaurant giving her support and saying your not alone. She’s a lying cow those two women probably don’t exist it’s a way of making her shoppers feel sorry for her. Deflecting from the fact that Ron does need professional help and by the way I think she does too

• Heart
Reactions: 71
34686EA1-7C10-433D-8BC7-EE408C19618D.jpeg

I actually don’t know what she means in the first half of this, but Soph if you’re looking for someone who ‘understands their view’ may I introduce our resident expert and all-round lovely lady (not nusty troll) @Suebigfatsue87

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Finally, speech and autism has been mentioned. I’m glad she’s fully aware and accepting of how Ronnie is and glad he’s getting the help he needs❤

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Do you mean, SSSSCCHHHHTRIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGG?
He will be like a giant mop - wicker man style 😂

Nailed it!

Reactions: 3
She still can’t bring herself to say it, she’s skirting all around it, showing him to the world but isn’t adult enough to just say it.
I’m hlad whether real or fake she showed the message mentioning Autism, that’s a big step for her and Ronnie👏🏻

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.