Mrs Hinch #437 Hinch wants a holiday so Fiddle’s got dog but Inch has blocked the bog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Auntie mamfa' won't help Ronnie will it.. It's Samantha. Mummaz is mummy or mum. Tend is pretend. All the little stupid things she does when talking needs to stop immediately for Ronnies sake. Words need pronouncing clearly and properly.

I feel like I'm being so harsh on her today but I just can't see past all the disgusting lies she's told (about her whole life but mainly Ronnie) i can't. Not a thing that woman does or say will change anything.
You're not being harsh, she's really pissed me off lately. Watching her latest clip has given me the rage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is strange. Why did she do this?
Probably because it was a really cold day and he should have had gloves on and she knew people would comment on the lack of gloves, so she drew them on to keep up the perfik Mummaz sharade

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just watched the fake, tend, con woman, I could go on 🤬 do her iconic ad with a fooking filter on. Isn't there a rule regulation thingy that you can't advertise make up/tutorial using a filter 🤔 she does not look like that, the only person she is fooling is herself.
Yes, you have to disclose if you are also using a filter when applying make up.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Ahh bless, so she's finally publicly admitting Ron has some issues instead of hiding them with voice overs. Wow, not that it's strategically timed or anyfink with her new book out in a couple of weeks so a bit of press wouldn't go amiss. Nooo, sales woman of the century wouldn't be that calculating 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Guttentag Olive.You must be of Bavarian descent-nobody wears that hat like you 😂
Hinch,inch and hen could all be known by 4 letter words 🙄
😂😂😂 guyshchh I swear I’ve had the best couple weeks winding down on here and reading all our threads. You all are so bleeping funny😂😂😂 can’t cope man. My mum is always asking what’s so funny and what I’m looking at 😂 but I can’t explain it to her. There’s not enough hours in the day😂😂 thank you all for keeping me sane. I swear😂💝

• Heart
Reactions: 22
New thread tittle

"Invisible speech" what the fook
Releasing content from new book?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Twitter, maaaan 🤣🤣🤣
😂😂😂😂 listen. Right now I don’t even have £13 to spare on anything non essential! I’ve just ordered and put on hold my large corn fed chicken from our local British butcher that be put on hold for Christmas because I know it’s going to be absolutely chockablock and raging if we get it towards December.. there’s literally a book of our locals that have put in our orders ! what she doesn’t understand is priority, she never will. She’s never struggled. Don’t get me wrong my job is okay. However I know what my household needs. Rather than her who just wants, wants, wants! I wonder what massive Display of greed she will put up this year. I’m laughing even before the time has come 😂😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Remember when she was reading with Ron recently and made a bad job of dubbing a child’s voice saying ‘there” over the footage pretending it was Ron - that’s pretty disgusting in light of her recent claims about his speech problems.

What sort of person goes to those lengths to portray a false narrative of the perfect family online just to protect her ‘brand’ like he’s somehow inferior. I can’t stand her. That little boy deserves better.
And none of her sheep seem to remember this?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve given in and packed my sandals away, I think I have invisible summer needs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New fred here guyshh

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.