Mrs Hinch #435 Campervan w-anchor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she publicly humiliated JimBobNoNobOrJobOiOiOnslowSlob over blocking the toilet? Nobody needed to know their toilet was blocked and she has used it to have a dig at him.

I bet she would be clawing in the dog bed if it was the other way round, the vindictive hag.
I thought exactly the same, She’s a head! Anything for “content”
I don’t think he could even humiliate her like this, she probably doesn’t tit out of her bumbuminit, nothing left after it’s all come out of her mouth. ATV!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is the toilet outside? Not sure what unblocking has to do with the rain unless it’s blocked so bleeping bad that #JimBobbyBigJobby has to go round the back of the camper van and re-plumb the whole thing.
Ffs. Nothing is normal with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Firstly, I must say I'm so sorry you had to attend a friend's funeral especially as such a young age. I hope you are ok?

Secondly I work with a lot of younger people (I am in the same age bracket at Hinch and I work and get on well with some girls 19-24) They barely use their Instagram pages, they're just not interested in it and when they do it certainly isn't to show off what they have been cleaning or bought from Poundland! If I am honest they don't use social media that much to share personal info, one of them doesn't even have a social media presence, so hopefully the tide is turning and the next generation will have more sense! The one work friend I know who does follow Hinch is in no way a brown noser sheep....she just likes her grid posts but she never posts "Fresh'n'up Fridays" and tags H in them or any of that tit.

You know what...maybe the common denominator here is that we all have actual proper jobs and don't have time for that fake insta tit....
Agreed! I work with some you youngsters 16-24 and they are all about Snapchat, majority of the 20 somethings still live at home and aren’t interested in cleaning let alone Instagram! These social media platforms are all a trend, my daughter who is 14 said she wouldn’t be seen on fb or Instagram as it’s for the oldies 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m only 37! Zopha can keep on trying to reinvent herself bit it ain’t gonna happen her times has passed! I just think
Insta is a platform for footballers wives and pyramid schemes now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If she washes her hair in the shower she will clog the drain & flood the joint.

Reactions: 10
The toilet won't be blocked, they've probably just not emptied the fucker cos they're fick.

Please do a montage of you emptying it 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Shame on her for embarrassing her husband (even if he’s a knob). She just larves to make anyone a laughing stock. Her child, her husband both get cackled at. But she’s just little old soph!
What a nasty woman she is!

Reactions: 25
This is so worrying and scary. The thing is, Hinch doesn't seem to appreciate that everything she shares is out there for public consumption. She has no idea if the person who posted this is a genuine follower with an unhealthy obsession with her and her boys or a paedophile hiding in plain sight using Hinch hashtags. Her blatant disregard for the safeguarding of her children never fails to astonish me to be honest!
Yeah this kind of stuff really freaks me out 🤮 I am seriously funny when it comes to sharing photos of children online. I rarely do it, and my social media is private with only close friends and family. I would hate the thought of loads of people having access to my babies’ photos, gives me the creeps.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah this kind of stuff really freaks me out 🤮 I am seriously funny when it comes to sharing photos of children online. I rarely do it, and my social media is private with only close friends and family. I would hate the thought of loads of people having access to my babies’ photos, gives me the creeps.
that’s how she makes money though. She’s never shown any care about her kids welfare tbh. I know she’s dumb but I believe she knows full well the risks that come with sharing your kids online and she thinks it’s worth the risk to make money. This is the reason I really really dislike her.

I don’t like celebs that do it either, the reason she irks me so much is she actively CHOSE to put her kids at risk. She could of easily done a small announcement when her kids were born saying she won’t be sharing them but the scent of the money was more important than loving her kids

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t think the toilet is blocked - it’s just her tending to be relatable and thinking the shoppers will find it so funny..I can imagine the hinchers saying - ‘oh soph and Jamie are so normal and down to earth. They poo just like us!’ 😂
This is all PR in prep for the book and all her homeware. We’ve got Halloween and Christmas coming up - lots of sales opportunities. They are breaking away from cleaning and going down the family route. You can see the shift. Unfortunately, those poor little, innocent boys are Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig’s cash cows - and what greedy Pigs their parents are 🐷 🐷 💴 💴
We had a caravan for years, the motor home is prob the same sort of cassette toilet. You’re just not able to block it really. We’d 2 kids using it too and it never blocked. The lies just trip off her tongue.

Reactions: 18
But where’s fiddle fingers they are doing a good job of hiding her! “We are now back in our motorhome”
So they definitely didn’t travel to paultons park in the motorhome. Here witchy witchy fiddle fingers where are you!
Of course they didn’t travel there in the motor home it would take hours for her to pin down all the tat she packed to go with them 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
She does love to publicly humiliate JimBobHugeShitCheesyKnob doesn't she. His willy stinks and he does massive shits.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is it not common knowledge that you don’t take a dump in a cassette toilet? Not that I’d expect celebs like them to go for a tom tit in the public toilet block, but come on. If I was the motor home people watching her stories I’d be fuming cause let’s face it they aren’t going to clean that toilet out properly are they. I can only imagine the stench in the van afterwards, poor lons little Disney eyes will have been watering 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Firstly, I must say I'm so sorry you had to attend a friend's funeral especially as such a young age. I hope you are ok?

Secondly I work with a lot of younger people (I am in the same age bracket at Hinch and I work and get on well with some girls 19-24) They barely use their Instagram pages, they're just not interested in it and when they do it certainly isn't to show off what they have been cleaning or bought from Poundland! If I am honest they don't use social media that much to share personal info, one of them doesn't even have a social media presence, so hopefully the tide is turning and the next generation will have more sense! The one work friend I know who does follow Hinch is in no way a brown noser sheep....she just likes her grid posts but she never posts "Fresh'n'up Fridays" and tags H in them or any of that tit.

You know what...maybe the common denominator here is that we all have actual proper jobs and don't have time for that fake insta tit....

I am ok thank you, it was very sudden but as sad as it was it was nice to catch up with people I’d not seen for a long time.

I completely agree with the early 20s comments, they don’t use the social media that they have to watch some boring grinch tend clean her home. I think the tide is definitely turning and she is on her way out.

Reactions: 7
We
Is it not common knowledge that you don’t take a dump in a cassette toilet? Not that I’d expect celebs like them to go for a tom tit in the public toilet block, but come on. If I was the motor home people watching her stories I’d be fuming cause let’s face it they aren’t going to clean that toilet out properly are they. I can only imagine the stench in the van afterwards, poor lons little Disney eyes will have been watering 🤢🤢
whaaaaaat? You can’t poo on a motor home? Oh my.

But she’s exactly where she needs to be guys. Never felt so cosy and at home

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's stayed in a camper van 1 night and now she's a bloody camper van know it all!!! Plus no wonder Jimbobnojobsmellyknobcleanyourbumbuminnit is blocking up the toilet if all he's doing is eating Pringles and gulping Redbull and blue Lucozade!
How bloody ridiculous. That’s like me being an expert on all things French cos I had a croissant for breakfast once

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I'm exactly the same, my 3 kids are all grown up now, social media only really started to get popular when they were in their teens. I do have a beautiful granddaughter who I did share the odd pic of when she was born, my FB is private for family and only a handful of friends. There is no way I'd share pics of her for random strangers to exploit, you just don't know these days who's dodgy and who isn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm exactly the same, my 3 kids are all grown up now, social media only really started to get popular when they were in their teens. I do have a beautiful granddaughter who I did share the odd pic of when she was born, my FB is private for family and only a handful of friends. There is no way I'd share pics of her for random strangers to exploit, you just don't know these days who's dodgy and who isn't.
Exactly this..i lived next door to a family and we got on so well...i went to their son's 18th he was a riot really fun to be around! 9 years later he's serving time for horrendous crimes regarding paedophilia. I thankgod I never left my kids with him ever. You cannot trust ppl you know sometimes so how can you risk putting your kids out there for anyone to see...in the bloody bath and toilet it's shocking and should be illegal.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.