Mrs Hinch #435 Campervan w-anchor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all to boost engagement init? The average iq of the type of people who message her is probably about 5. No one messages to ask her questions 😭 she’s full of more shite than her blocked toilet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
When are you meant to go into that? My nephew has been in one since he was about R’s age 🤔 although I don’t think the wee one has the actual seatbelt like it looks like R has, he still has the harness type on his.

my sister took her kid into the shop and was advised which car seat to get. Come to think of it he had it when he was in the US in 2019 so he’s been in it for ages. Wondering if he was faaaaaaarr too young now 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
I think it’s advised to stay rear facing until 3/4 these days however I have all old car seats from my previous children so my almost 3 year old is in a forward facing seat BUT he absolutely has a 5 point harness which they should have until they’re at least 4 is my understanding. My older son is 7 and he’s in a high back seat with a belt which is basically what she has Ronnie in and he is just way to young for that!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I went to a school friends funeral last week, we’re all in our early 40s and a friend mentioned something Mrs H had done and several people said who’s she. They literally had no clue who she was, even when more was mentioned. And all of them are pretty active on social media as I see them like and share things. So just shows that she ain’t all that she thinks she is
Firstly, I must say I'm so sorry you had to attend a friend's funeral especially as such a young age. I hope you are ok?

Secondly I work with a lot of younger people (I am in the same age bracket at Hinch and I work and get on well with some girls 19-24) They barely use their Instagram pages, they're just not interested in it and when they do it certainly isn't to show off what they have been cleaning or bought from Poundland! If I am honest they don't use social media that much to share personal info, one of them doesn't even have a social media presence, so hopefully the tide is turning and the next generation will have more sense! The one work friend I know who does follow Hinch is in no way a brown noser sheep....she just likes her grid posts but she never posts "Fresh'n'up Fridays" and tags H in them or any of that tit.

You know what...maybe the common denominator here is that we all have actual proper jobs and don't have time for that fake insta tit....

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Why is everything like a Disney movie with her? She even filters herself to have the big Disney eyes and princess face ( Soph, you look fine without the filters). You had a day out at Peppa(er) pig world, how about saying it was good, Ron enjoyed it but the weather was crap. I don't know how anyone finds her relatable? And how many questions are her sheep going to have about a motor home holiday? Probably not many as most won't be able to afford one. So it'll be a list of questions she has written herself or that the motor home company have asked her to write as part of her fee.
Couldn't think of one question to ask about a motor home, it's self-explanatory. Oh, apart from, was it gifted hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If, and it's a very big if, it's not gifted then it has cost them a lot more than I suspected!View attachment 785505
duck me, that's ridiculous! I'll don a peppa outfit myself and charge £50 for a family of 4 if anyone's interested in being George I'm sure we'll rake it in. If they've paid for that then at least they've thought about the kids for once, but it was definitely gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
sorry just catching up.5 foot, at four years old? Like I’m 6ft now at 30 but I’m pretty sure age4 I was wearing age 4-5, maybe age 6 at a push not topshop petite 🤣
He's a big boy. He was wearing 4-5 when he was 3

Reactions: 3
Why has she publicly humiliated JimBobNoNobOrJobOiOiOnslowSlob over blocking the toilet? Nobody needed to know their toilet was blocked and she has used it to have a dig at him.

I bet she would be clawing in the dog bed if it was the other way round, the vindictive hag.

• Heart
sorry just catching up.5 foot, at four years old? Like I’m 6ft now at 30 but I’m pretty sure age4 I was wearing age 4-5, maybe age 6 at a push not topshop petite 🤣
My nephew is 11 and 6ft 😂 My son is 7 and just over 5ft and in 15-16 clothes - he’s a healthy boy but the sizing you get for kids is tiny these days!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Soz, dont want weaning gate kicking off again but my oldest kids were born in the late 80’s, early 90’s, Im a northerner so they had greggs sausage rolls and a spikey mikey every day for there dinner 😊

I also had all 6 of them rolling about on the back seat of my ford fiesta while me and my mate let them share the air with our 20 regal king size 😊

(disclaimer I was only 12 at the time 😘)

• Haha
Who the chuffin' hell is asking 'loads' of questions about Motorhome holidays? Everyone else but Hinch is either working and their children are in school as its term time.

I'd understand if you're being harassed and sent horrible things when you're a nice enough person but the woman is in denial. She acknowledges nothing, if you pretend your son isn't struggling it doesn't shift the elephant out the room.

All she has to do is say 'sorry guys, I hold my hands up, I've fucked up and we learn from mistakes'. Instead it gets deleted and she shifts blame to Tattle.

In Google headquarters it says 'if you don't make mistakes, you'll never learn from them'

Take notes Zoph.
F**king up and making mistakes is about the only thing she does that’s actually relatable because none of us are perfect. Yet she chooses to try to erase them, refuse to acknowledge them and deny, deny deny.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Looking forward to the reunion montage with Henners, anybody?

Soz, dont want weaning gate kicking off again but my oldest kids were born in the late 80’s, early 90’s, Im a northerner so they had greggs sausage rolls and a spikey mikey every day for there dinner 😊

I also had all 6 of them rolling about on the back seat of my ford fiesta while me and my mate let them share the air with our 20 regal king size 😊

Brings back memories of my childhood 😆 could also run along with the car by dangling your feet through the rust holes in the floor. The good old days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My question for the Q&A is “if you had the choice of getting a free motor home for a few days, or free VIP tickets to PP - which one would you prefer to declare as an ad? Also, at what point would you do this a) during the holiday while you are using them or b) when you get home and it’s no longer relevant?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

I can remember many family car journeys resulting in arguments over who got to ride in the boot 😂 a trend started and carried on for years by my grandparents who would take me, my siblings and cousins out and 99% of the time there’d be more kids than seats in my grandads car! Kids in the boot, sat on knees, laid in foot wells…. 😂 car seats and boosters - what were they?! 😱
Absolutely had the time of our lives but god I wouldn’t dream of letting my little boy do it now 😬

eta these night feeds are brutal. Thank god for autocorrect saving the worst of my spelling/typo errors but I cba correcting my sloppy grammar “if I’m honest with you” 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is she acting like she's walked through a wardrobe into Narnia? It's a camper van. The woman is tearing up and uncontrollably spasming laughing over a mother home! Don't get me wrong I live for taking my kids places, I had wet eyes when my son met Peppa or my girl laughs and smiled on the rides but she wasn't even there yet. She didn't want to leave a tiny motorhome that evidently bstank of tit. She's wistfully acting like ashes Vivian Leigh

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She doesn’t half set Jimbo up for public ridicule doesn’t she?
First she’s insinuating he’s a fat git by rocking the van just by turning over and now he’s blocking the toilet with his massive shits.
I genuinely hope he has and they can’t fix it. She’s a horror.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
She doesn’t half set Jimbo up for public ridicule doesn’t she?
First she’s insinuating he’s a fat git by rocking the van just by turning over and now he’s blocking the toilet with his massive shits.
I genuinely hope he has and they can’t fix it. She’s a horror.
You won’t believe it guys but the motor home company wouldn’t take it back because of Jamie’s huge tit so we just had to buy it! It could only happen to little old me

• Haha
Reactions: 60
When is a baby no longer considered a ‘newborn’? Lonnie is 4 months right? A baby yes but not newborn 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
G🐽🐽d morning! Looks like nicer weather today maybe Ronnie will be allowed to go on the rides outdoors today!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.