Mrs Hinch #434 Once again Tattle is right, here comes another book of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair if she’d booked them flights to another country she’d be called wasteful and excessive. She’s booked a motor home and is being dragged for it - apparently due to the fuel issue but tbh I think a lot of people on here are just looking for things to pick at. Let’s just be glad Ronnie will get some fun and mental stimulation for once

Reactions: 39
Well this thread has gone way off #fuelggate
Becoming like the SS thread with gates haha😂

I’m glad Ronnie is getting an escape from Guantanamo Grey, even if their timing was a bit off a la the fuel situation.

Then again it’s probably a pre record and happened years ago and Rennie and Lonnie are heading off to secondary school.

At least we can all agree she’s still a grade a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mine were the opposite and had scarily good head control almost from birth. (Much as I would love Detective SousChef to be right!)
As much as I wanted to support my own theory my kids were sitting unassisted at 4 months the little freaks so I can’t argue too strongly there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
True - they also have an inability to think for themselves & can’t see how she deceived and manipulated them. Sad really.
Even the ones who have seen through her charade now won’t admit they were taken in. They’ve completely mugged themselves off and will be embarrassed they were so stupid now

Reactions: 12
I'm reading people like her after many recommendations on here... and wow, every influencer (and influencee) should read this book... whilst it is fiction it really reminds me of hinch and should be a massive wake up call
I’ve just finished reading this too! A reminder that it’s all about Likes and Sponsors because that’s what brings the money in!

Reactions: 9
Lovely to see Ronnie at the train museum, Sophie these are the places you should be taking him, not the bloody tip!!
Also to each and everyone that recommended People like her, thank you! Amazing read and I just wish I could pass my read book onto all of her sheep!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
To be fair if she’d booked them flights to another country she’d be called wasteful and excessive. She’s booked a motor home and is being dragged for it - apparently due to the fuel issue but tbh I think a lot of people on here are just looking for things to pick at. Let’s just be glad Ronnie will get some fun and mental stimulation for once
I’d agree, I think making memories with Ron is way better than buying him yet another table and chairs. Also, she wouldn’t have known that this fuel insanity was going to happen when it was all booked. I give her a pass on this one.

Reactions: 18
However the proof really will be in the pudding this week. She cannot possibly go to bleeping pepppperrrr pig world and not get spotted by deranged hinchers wanting a photo of her bent in half next to them. So keep an eye on tagged posts for unfiltered Soph. Anyone from tattle got a holiday booked there this week 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I didn’t say there was a shortage, I said people are panic buying 😂. She will be lucky to get to the end of the street with £30 worth of fuel 😂😂😂
At least she will get a taste of the real world queuing up and then being told she can only have £30... no Instagram status going to help you there...

Reactions: 16
I was going to comment this. Don't think we can call her out on lonnies head control. My daughter had amazing head control a couple of days after birth. Even the midwives were amazed at how strong her neck was 🤣
Same with my son at two days old. I won’t humble brag as he’s 24 now and would be feeling icky if new was talking about him as a baby😂 At 3 months looked 6 months and so on.

Reactions: 3
We'll have to agree to disagree. People on here know how much I absolutely can't stand her but if they have money to go on holiday every month who cares? Atleast Ronnie is getting to see places.
I don't agree with her buying unnecessary things and buying herself stuff and her kids having what looks like absolutely nothing but holidays nah. I've been away twice this year, and I've got 3 booked for next year. I won't look down on people for going on holiday, motorbike or aeroplane!!
Away currently myself had a few uk vacations before that this yr. Some people I know are off motor homing every weekend. If I had her money a young family I’d be off all the time within covid restrictions. Complain about manipulating people for her own £ but to me the kids and activities for them are off limits

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I hate to defend her but they would have booked this before there was any talk of fuel shortages.
also my parents have a motor home like that and although it’s lovely it’s very cramped, can’t imagine Hinch is going to enjoy it that much

Reactions: 19
Away currently myself had a few uk vacations before that this yr. Some people I know are off motor homing every weekend. If I had her money a young family I’d be off all the time within covid restrictions. Complain about manipulating people for her own £ but to me the kids and activities for them are off limits
Exactly!
I've only ever hired a motorhome once, for 4 nights and it was bloody brilliant. Expensive like, but it was so much fun! I hope Ronnie loves it 😭

Reactions: 10
Let’s hope she keeps this as a proper family holiday and not an Instagram content filler. Phone away - let Ron have lots of fun without sharing it all so publicly. Let the kids have their parents attention and that privacy that they both deserve.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.