Mrs Hinch #434 Once again Tattle is right, here comes another book of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure why we are so hung up on her being relatable. She’s not and her Hinchers don’t care. She’s spent the last 18 months spending an awful amount of money when so many of her hincers were probably furloughed or made redundant and they didn’t care. If she moved to a massive mansion in Beverly Hills they would be saying how it couldn’t have happened to a better person and continue buying all the tit she peddles. I don’t know why her Hinchers are so obsessed with her but there is literally nothing she can do that will turn them off her. She could literally drop kick Henry and they would find some way to make her the anxiety ridden victim.

Reactions: 45
That last pic of her with the boys is really lovely. Did anyone notice Ronnie's wave? He finds it really difficult. And tbh at 2 and a half inwoukd expect him to be able to say baaaa but he doesn't pronounce the 'b' he just says aaaaa. Still, nice to see that they have actually taken him away from Guantanamo for the day, he really does look like he's enjoying himself. Expect the next purchase will be a great big duck off expensive train table for little Ronnikins to play with once for the gram
I noticed the wave. Though didnt feel like a wave to me, felt a bit like a repetitive hand movement that has been slowed down to look like a wave. Might just be me overthinking it though.

Reactions: 8
That last pic of her with the boys is really lovely. Did anyone notice Ronnie's wave? He finds it really difficult. And tbh at 2 and a half inwoukd expect him to be able to say baaaa but he doesn't pronounce the 'b' he just says aaaaa. Still, nice to see that they have actually taken him away from Guantanamo for the day, he really does look like he's enjoying himself. Expect the next purchase will be a great big duck off expensive train table for little Ronnikins to play with once for the gram
Every young child should have some Brio railway - It’s the law. The parental joy of building an epic track (that they won’t appreciate anyway) can’t be explained.😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I noticed the wave. Though didnt feel like a wave to me, felt a bit like a repetitive hand movement that has been slowed down to look like a wave. Might just be me overthinking it though.
Maybe. I noticed Sofa waves the same way too (grasping the air) so maybe it’s learned. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Edit to remove kiddos
2A293B41-4F65-42D4-BC15-26EB7D7222F6.jpeg
9BBF95C9-F14C-4461-8AAB-EE44883D3ADD.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Trying soo hard to be Chris and Rosie.... ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN LOVE!!!
and didn't Inch not so long ago post a pic of them in a caravan!! 🙈🤣

Reactions: 10
I’m a lurker and what led me to this site was googling ‘Mrs Hinch fake’. I, like quite a few other people, got drawn in by her. It was only after the constant repetitive cleaning footage I started to doubt her. I still follow her only to see what tat she posts. This morning I am gobsmacked they’ve allowed their toddler out the car at a recycling centre!!! We have signs at ours stating that no children are allowed out the car due to moving machinery, uneven steps to containers etc. The child is on the steps with no shoes on - are they beyond stupid?!!!
Simple answer - yes! They don’t care what the do nor the risk they put their children through as long as it’s for the gram

Reactions: 8
Just wanted to say I now fully support the theory that Lonnie was born in January. My niece was born 3 days before Lonnie (the May birth) and cannot fully support her own head when she’s being held, she’s not totally floppy but you definitely still need a hand there just in case. In that video she’s just posted about the camper van, she’s only holding Lonnie by the bum and he his perfectly upright and fully supporting his head, I (and most people I know) could only start hold their babies like that when they were at least 6 months old
What?😂 mine was fully supporting her head at 4 weeks

Reactions: 6
I don't ever remember keeping bibs on my kids when they were two. I'm not sure why she's so content on babying Ronnie.

What?😂 mine was fully supporting her head at 4 weeks
All babies are different then I guess. At 4 weeks I was still supporting my child's head.

Reactions: 4
It’s annoyed me about the motor home, because not everyone can afford to do that. I’m secure but I haven’t been on holiday in a looooong time. I was due to go soon and it’s been cancelled. There’s families that are struggling to feed their children. Struggling to find work. Probably haven’t been on a holiday for ever and there’s her.

Making out like she doesn’t go anywhere ever.

Oh look I’m so clever I have a book of lists quick go buy it. Sheep’s do.

Oh fanks guyyyzzz I’m so amazing fanks. Just hired a motor home to celebrate. She’s a crank.

An I’m not even gonna start on that baby carrier
Compared to what they can probably afford, this will be a cheap holiday for them. Half my family are loaded and have 3/4 holidays a year, I haven't had a holiday for 6 years. The difference is they work hard for their money, Hinch doesn't.

Reactions: 14
Not to stick up for her but Ron's probably wearing a bib because his back teeth are coming through. I remember my toddler was a dribble monster and his clothes would be soaked through.
I'm not sure about the autism thing with Ron because toddlers are crazy little things and do mad things all the time. Spinning, toe walking is all pretty normal as long as its not the only thing they are doing. My toddler span.. Spinned.. Whatever the word is. Rotation is a natural stage of play. Defo a speech delay though. 100% speech delay.

Old Ma will defo be going, looks like it’s a 6 berth so plenty of room for her to be bunked in with janine one of the kids, there’s no way on Earth it’s just the family of 4 going

• Haha
Just wanted to say I now fully support the theory that Lonnie was born in January. My niece was born 3 days before Lonnie (the May birth) and cannot fully support her own head when she’s being held, she’s not totally floppy but you definitely still need a hand there just in case. In that video she’s just posted about the camper van, she’s only holding Lonnie by the bum and he his perfectly upright and fully supporting his head, I (and most people I know) could only start hold their babies like that when they were at least 6 months old
All babies are different, he could just be doing things at a faster pace - I've not known many 4 month olds where you still need to support their head much, but like I said all babies are different and do things at their own pace - 2 of my children could sit up all by themselves at 4 month(I'd put a cushion or something behind them for safety there incase they had a wobble) and they very quick crawlers and quick walkers too, both walking around 10 month ! But my first couldn't sit up by himself til about 6 month and couldn't walk til about 13 month, but hit every other milestone before he was "meant" to xx

Reactions: 9
what adult waves like that other than old grannies maybe or if you are directing it to a little kid

Reactions: 4
Old Ma will defo be going, looks like it’s a 6 berth so plenty of room for her to be bunked in with janine one of the kids, there’s no way on Earth it’s just the family of 4 going
Well she's sat in it as we speak but is that also sam & klingon, 'cos if so, they've...well...grown somewhat?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.