Mrs Hinch #434 Once again Tattle is right, here comes another book of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I spy the range rover behind the motor home. Who's driving it?? X
Probably fiddle fingers or another relative. I will defend a little here and say that he will have needed to drive the car to wherever he picked it up from and will have needed to take someone else with him to drive the car back while he drove the motor home back

Reactions: 32
That last pic of her with the boys is really lovely. Did anyone notice Ronnie's wave? He finds it really difficult. And tbh at 2 and a half inwoukd expect him to be able to say baaaa but he doesn't pronounce the 'b' he just says aaaaa. Still, nice to see that they have actually taken him away from Guantanamo for the day, he really does look like he's enjoying himself. Expect the next purchase will be a great big duck off expensive train table for little Ronnikins to play with once for the gram
Bless he is at the stage of a 10-14 month old developmentally other than his walking
Even his motor skills like waving etc
Poor wee thing
There has to be something else going on not just lazy parenting

Reactions: 19
You sad sad person. Who wants to shine a bleeping sink and gets all excited over it?
And "Hinch it up"? duck off. Just leave it alone and enjoy taking the kids away for a few days. Making memories with them should come before inflicting your tit on something that isn't yours. Nah mate, just give it up.

Screenshot_20210926-142321_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I also really hope for Ronnie’s sake that car seat isn’t his.. it’s a high back booster and not safe for a little guy his age 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 19
You sad sad person. Who wants to shine a bleeping sink and gets all excited over it?
And "Hinch it up"? duck off. Just leave it alone and enjoy taking the kids away for a few days. Making memories with them should come before inflicting your tit on something that isn't yours. Nah mate, just give it up.

View attachment 781723
Omg remember when her bestie SS decorated her motor home with fake plants and flowers -it was truly ridiculous! Maybe Hinch is going to do the same, but using products from her home range eg candles, cushions, bedding etc - it will be another way for her to sneakily advertise and also copy her mate. Just a possibility. She hasn’t done it yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s annoyed me about the motor home, because not everyone can afford to do that. I’m secure but I haven’t been on holiday in a looooong time. I was due to go soon and it’s been cancelled. There’s families that are struggling to feed their children. Struggling to find work. Probably haven’t been on a holiday for ever and there’s her.

Making out like she doesn’t go anywhere ever.

Oh look I’m so clever I have a book of lists quick go buy it. Sheep’s do.

Oh fanks guyyyzzz I’m so amazing fanks. Just hired a motor home to celebrate. She’s a crank.

An I’m not even gonna start on that baby carrier

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
We'll have to agree to disagree. People on here know how much I absolutely can't stand her but if they have money to go on holiday every month who cares? Atleast Ronnie is getting to see places.
I don't agree with her buying unnecessary things and buying herself stuff and her kids having what looks like absolutely nothing but holidays nah. I've been away twice this year, and I've got 3 booked for next year. I won't look down on people for going on holiday, motorbike or aeroplane!!
👏🏻

(Plus she will have had the motorhome booked for ages, that’s not a spur of the moment thing. Even though she’s a witch, she can’t predict the future)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Right so, I rare lambs and sheep. Contrary to popular belief. They don't actually say baahh as such. Its more like they say aahhh or mehhhh. So Ron is totally right yhe way he's saying it.

Anyway, anyone notice the random car in the drive and the rangerover following Jamie long for James home with the motor home. I think fiddle fingers and jdog went to collect it in the ranger and had a wee futter at each other in lay-by ✌🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Let’s hope she keeps this as a proper family holiday and not an Instagram content filler. Phone away - let Ron have lots of fun without sharing it all so publicly. Let the kids have their parents attention and that privacy that they both deserve.
Won’t happen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Been for a gorgeous walk this morning with my boys, the dog, and our friends and their dog. Two spaniels running like crazy for an hour across fields and still it’s not enough for them. Makes me so sad for Henry 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 18
👏🏻

(Plus she will have had the motorhome booked for ages, that’s not a spur of the moment thing. Even though she’s a witch, she can’t predict the future)
Exactly!
I mean my attitude would be a totally different story if Ronnie wasn't going. I'm all for parents having time away from their children but she's ALWAYS away from the kids so I'm glad it's a family get away this time.. Anything where the kids are involved and will benefit them then 👏 from me.
I hope Ron enjoys it wherever they're going!! I do think people pick every single thing apart unnecessarily, when actually a get away for Ronnie isn't something that should be picked apart, it should be praised especially when that poor kid usually gets nothing!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.