Mrs Hinch #434 Once again Tattle is right, here comes another book of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fgs, can people just rap in talking about fuel? There isn't a bleeping fuel crisis, there's a shortage of lorry drivers, not fuel, it's causing an unnecessary panic and scaremongering people, but you can't blame people panicking when the media is making a huge drama, people need to just calm down. The fuel is there. There's plenty of it. My husband is a tanker driver and the amount of conversations he's having on his night shifts with fuel tankers and people pulling them all up about it all is laughable. People just like causing unnecessary drama for no reason 😴

Now I agree hinch had made a mistake getting a motorhome when alot of pumps have a 30 pound limit but that's their issue to deal with, not ours. I think it's a lovely idea for Ronnie, it's exciting for kids, just like caravan holidays are exciting. I'm just happy he's out his boring house, bless him.

She's still a bleep though.
People do know this, they mean there's a lack of access & there is!

Reactions: 19
Fgs, can people just rap in talking about fuel? There isn't a bleeping fuel crisis, there's a shortage of lorry drivers, not fuel, it's causing an unnecessary panic and scaremongering people, but you can't blame people panicking when the media is making a huge drama, people need to just calm down. The fuel is there. There's plenty of it. My husband is a tanker driver and the amount of conversations he's having on his night shifts with fuel tankers and people pulling them all up about it all is laughable. People just like causing unnecessary drama for no reason 😴

Now I agree hinch had made a mistake getting a motorhome when alot of pumps have a 30 pound limit but that's their issue to deal with, not ours. I think it's a lovely idea for Ronnie, it's exciting for kids, just like caravan holidays are exciting. I'm just happy he's out his boring house, bless him.

I didn’t say there was a shortage, I said people are panic buying 😂. She will be lucky to get to the end of the street with £30 worth of fuel 😂😂😂

Reactions: 17
Well I've come across numerous comments saying fuel crisis fuel crisis shortage of fuel when there really isn't is just going overboard. If people didn't panic there wouldn't be a shortage. Who cares if she's hired a motorhome really

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Mine were the opposite and had scarily good head control almost from birth. (Much as I would love Detective SousChef to be right!)
I was going to comment this. Don't think we can call her out on lonnies head control. My daughter had amazing head control a couple of days after birth. Even the midwives were amazed at how strong her neck was 🤣

Reactions: 8

Exactly! The whole fuel thing is just being hyped up by mainstream media and social media, if they can get the fuel there’s absolutely no reason they shouldn’t use it and enjoy their trip.

Reactions: 15
I didn’t say there was a shortage, I said people are panic buying 😂. She will be lucky to get to the end of the street with £30 worth of fuel 😂😂😂
Didn't say my comment was about yours, I haven't even come across your comment. Just every single comment is banging about fuel when who cares really. It'll be their issue having go to 3 stations in a row to fill up fully and that's their business at end of the day, wouldn't have this issue if people stopped being so guilable. End of really. I'm only bothered that Ronnie is getting out and about, car or motorhome

Reactions: 18
The lack of access is caused by people being greedy and buying way more fuel than necessary, it’s become a self fulfilling prophecy. Same as the great toilet roll shortage, there was never a shortage, the only shortage here is of common sense.

Reactions: 26
Slightly off piste however I just viewed some of her highlights and there’s one from a few weeks ago where she’s cleaning her shower. The shower was filthy and grimey, I actually couldn’t believe it. I thought cleaning was her whole thing?
Is that the one where she “cleans” the pink mold that would come off with a scrub with a cloth by covering it with sealant?

• Haha
Exactly. Yes there is no fuel shortage. But the supply chain isn’t functioning properly at the moment so supply is an issue and demand is as a result too high.
At the start of this there was something like 1% of petrol stations without fuel, then the MSM and social media jumped on board and created what we see now. Bloody stupid.

Reactions: 12
Didn't say my comment was about yours, I haven't even come across your comment. Just every single comment is banging about fuel when who cares really. It'll be their issue having go to 3 stations in a row to fill up fully and that's their business at end of the day, wouldn't have this issue if people stopped being so guilable. End of really. I'm only bothered that Ronnie is getting out and about, car or motorhome
Point is it’s unnecessary. I’ve got about 200 mile worth which will see me to and from work for a couple of days, so I will get fuel in a couple of days when I need it. People buying fuel unnecessarily is causing the problem, a motor home when you are unemployed (sorry, have a tend job) and can go away anytime is unnecessary. Shows their ignorance really. Agree she’s still a bleep though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she keep saying a newborn and a toddler?her baby is what 6/7 months?grr she annoys me

Reactions: 4
Point is it’s unnecessary. I’ve got about 200 mile worth which will see me to and from work for a couple of days, so I will get fuel in a couple of days when I need it. People buying fuel unnecessarily is causing the problem, a motor home when you are unemployed (sorry, have a tend job) and can go away anytime is unnecessary. Shows their ignorance really. Agree she’s still a bleep though 😂
We'll have to agree to disagree. People on here know how much I absolutely can't stand her but if they have money to go on holiday every month who cares? Atleast Ronnie is getting to see places.
I don't agree with her buying unnecessary things and buying herself stuff and her kids having what looks like absolutely nothing but holidays nah. I've been away twice this year, and I've got 3 booked for next year. I won't look down on people for going on holiday, motorbike or aeroplane!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Petrol crisis and they have gone to collect a motor home. Good luck in filling that up. The petrol stations around us have long queues of traffic.
Are they taking this motor home to Peppa Pig world?
Notice the new video style of her carrying Lonnie in her arms and talking to the camera? New strategy??

** I’m reading a book called ‘People Like Her’ which I know a fair few of you are already reading. It’s all about influencers and how they fake everything including the photos of their children and also why they use their children, and how they meticulously plan all their posts and stories in advance. I honestly think this book has been written based on Mrs Hinch. The similarities are unreal. The book is an amazing eye opener. The Hinchers should read this book instead.
I think the fact her notepads make number one tell us that the majority of Hincher’s can’t actually read 😂

• Haha
Are they both that lazy they don’t break the boxes down and put them in their own recycling bin? I’ve never known a couple to go to the tip so much, it’s bizarre
I can't actually believe this woman is a millionaire? Just for showing us mere mortals how to "clean"🙄 the sheep that absolutely love her are also very Weird!! How did we ever clean without her 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 8
We'll have to agree to disagree. People on here know how much I absolutely can't stand her but if they have money to go on holiday every month who cares? Atleast Ronnie is getting to see places.
I don't agree with her buying unnecessary things and buying herself stuff and her kids having what looks like absolutely nothing but holidays nah. I've been away twice this year, and I've got 3 booked for next year. I won't look down on people for going on holiday, motorbike or aeroplane!!
Got hols booked myself and certainly don’t look down on anyone. Just think it’s tone deaf and selfish at this present moment in time. We can deffo agree to disagree, last thing I want is to argue with a fellow “nusty trooooollll” let’s get back to how much of a test she is in general 👍🏼

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.