Mrs Hinch #434 Once again Tattle is right, here comes another book of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay maybe not fully convinced but slightly suspicious. I think that combined with the front facing sling and other things she's shown that you wouldn't really do with a baby so young such as having him in his won room while you play shite quizzes ect just makes me think that he's older than she's claiming although I'm sure it will all be confirmed or put an end to when the vile weaning stories start
Have to say my kids all had good head control too, they could sit at 3 months and were cruising by 6 months so that really isn't an indication that he is older than she says as much as I don't think the sling implies it either.
I think the sad fact is, the sling just proves she hasn't got a clue. And y'know, we all make mistakes but when you have such a big following, you kinda have to educate yourself on doing things right. (I mean, having a child should be a good enough reason to educate yourself first for their safety) But you just know her sheep will rush out and be doing the same and she has a responsibility being an 'influencer'. She's just not a natural mother and gets it wrong.... A lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thanks. Will the squeakers survive do you reckon? It’s probably all a complete waste of time anyway as one of mine will just pee on them afterwards anyway if they smell wrong 🤦‍♀️
They’ve always survived here (unfortunately!)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Petrol crisis and they have gone to collect a motor home. Good luck in filling that up. The petrol stations around us have long queues of traffic.
Are they taking this motor home to Peppa Pig world?
Notice the new video style of her carrying Lonnie in her arms and talking to the camera? New strategy??

** I’m reading a book called ‘People Like Her’ which I know a fair few of you are already reading. It’s all about influencers and how they fake everything including the photos of their children and also why they use their children, and how they meticulously plan all their posts and stories in advance. I honestly think this book has been written based on Mrs Hinch. The similarities are unreal. The book is an amazing eye opener. The Hinchers should read this book instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Bet the motor home grip is #gifted. Someone else had a freebie recently to (attempt to) show how great they were for a couple with a baby.

Reactions: 8
Is Ron toe walking? Big red flag with all his other developmental things. My daughter is 3 and toe walks all the time, she has no additional needs and is very advance for her age so I do know that it can be hereditary (her sister and dad both toe walked until teens) but it's also an indication of autism. Bless his little soul, he did seem to enjoy the train museum.
My son is autistic he used to tip toe walk too when he was younger and like your daughter was very advanced and well beyond his milestones, it's a spectrum so all different but I do see some red flags with Ronnie although it could be down to lazy parenting the fact that he is behind (although we see very little) she does baby him alot, hopefully nursery will bring the best out in him

Reactions: 10
Petrol crisis and they have gone to collect a motor home. Good luck in filling that up. The petrol stations around us have long queues of traffic.
Notice the new video style of her carrying Lonnie in her arms and talking to the camera? New strategy??

** I’m reading a book called ‘People Like Her’ which I know a fair few of you are already reading. It’s all about influencers and how they fake everything including the photos of their children and also why they use their children, and how they meticulously plan all their posts and stories in advance. I honestly think this book has been written based on Mrs Hinch. The similarities are unreal. The book is an amazing eye opener. The Hinchers should read this book instead.
Honestly, many years ago I was a small time 'mummy blogger', back when they were quite a thing and then throughout the move into the world of Instagram. I had lots of lovely freebies, got paid (small time, few hundred a post) and had lots of press days out. Lovely right?
Reality is, it's fake as duck. The fakeness was literally exhausting and not me at all. The bullshit I posted makes me cringe now. So yes, that book sounds like it's a fascinating insight into the big wigs like Hinch. Can only imagine the lengths they go to.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
There is no petrol crisis except the one being driven by the media and gullible people, within a few days everything will be normal because all these cars will be so full theyll have nowhere else to put petrol.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
First time commenter, long time reader and lurker… going on holiday in a motor home with a toddler and a newborn?! What age does a baby stop being a newborn!? Doesn’t look new born to me!
4 weeks old/1 month and they’re no longer a newborn 🙄 LEN IS A BABY.

• Haha
Only our Soph will go away in a gas guzzling motor home when there’s a £30 cap on fuel at most stations and the majority are out of stock due to mass buying 😂😂😂
Think they’re gonna stay parked up on Ma’s driveway 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Everything that is discussed here she addresses on her IG, like a big fat here you go tattlers, she reads here daily, true fuel shortage (apparently) and shes taking a juicy motor home to Peppa pig world, hope is has a spare room for fiddle

There is no petrol crisis except the one being driven by the media and gullible people, within a few days everything will be normal because all these cars will be so full theyll have nowhere else to put petrol.
I can’t believe what we’ve witnessed driving through our town this morning. Literally all the petrol stations have long queues causing traffic jams on the road. It’s gone ridiculous. Imagine filling up a motor home though. Although I’m sure it will have a full tank included when they collect it. I’m sure they could use their ‘celebrity couple’ status and bypass the queues at the petrol station 😂

• Haha
Slightly off piste however I just viewed some of her highlights and there’s one from a few weeks ago where she’s cleaning her shower. The shower was filthy and grimey, I actually couldn’t believe it. I thought cleaning was her whole thing?

Regarding the fuel shortage, I think we need to remember that Hinch very rarely posts stories of what she’s doing in real time. This camper van is most likely going to be a pre-record that was done weeks ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Slightly off piste however I just viewed some of her highlights and there’s one from a few weeks ago where she’s cleaning her shower. The shower was filthy and grimey, I actually couldn’t believe it. I thought cleaning was her whole thing?
It’s not! She pretends it is. She’s desperate to get away from The cleaning as it’s all a big act!

Reactions: 7
Hinch is only number one in 'hot new releases' she's not a number best seller. So that cake was pointless
it’s true. It really means nothing. I searched what you have to do to be #1 hot new release and it could be as little as sell 20-30 in a category. Sellers often buy that amount themselves to get the ranking. And because the “book” (I can’t type that word seriously for a notepad) was a pre release, it had the ratings from her previous “books.” It’s just more of the same manipulation we have seen from Hinch and her brand. That terrible #1 cake was made and tossed before the “book” even dropped. Fine for her to capitalize on her brand I suppose, but to do it through deceiving vulnerable people and to gloat about her fake “do it twice and take pics” success is vile. Get in the bin with your cake.

EF501CD9-192A-456C-882D-B4441AC67A13.jpeg

3D077544-9143-4013-9F3F-4006B34531F9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Afternoon Sophlora, nice to see you being your usual tone deaf, thick as a church step self. The country is panic buying fuel, £30 limit on fuel in places and you “hire” a motor home. If you had a brain you would be dangerous.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fgs, can people just rap in talking about fuel? There isn't a bleeping fuel crisis, there's a shortage of lorry drivers, not fuel, it's causing an unnecessary panic and scaremongering people, but you can't blame people panicking when the media is making a huge drama, people need to just calm down. The fuel is there. There's plenty of it. My husband is a tanker driver and the amount of conversations he's having on his night shifts with fuel tankers and people pulling them all up about it all is laughable. People just like causing unnecessary drama for no reason 😴

Now I agree hinch had made a mistake getting a motorhome when alot of pumps have a 30 pound limit but that's their issue to deal with, not ours. I think it's a lovely idea for Ronnie, it's exciting for kids, just like caravan holidays are exciting. I'm just happy he's out his boring house, bless him.

She's still a bleep though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.