Mrs Hinch #434 Once again Tattle is right, here comes another book of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what will happen when they are away? Loft conversion? Conservatory? House move??

Reactions: 18
I'm reading people like her after many recommendations on here... and wow, every influencer (and influencee) should read this book... whilst it is fiction it really reminds me of hinch and should be a massive wake up call
Just ordered it, can’t wait to read it.

Reactions: 5
Is this woman seriously living in the real world??! Using a Camper van during these troublesome times when people are struggling to put petrol in their car to go to work. Even the ambulances etc are finding it extremely difficult, and they should be a priority! She is such an ignorant biatch! 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Oooft that baby carrier :cry:

Soph- please please please learn how to carry properly for poor Lenors sake.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
How much tit has she had injected into her face? It’s a completely different shape now!
Does she not realise by now that the more she has the older she ends up looking??? 🤪 she prob thinks she looks young and fresh but her face looks so tight and that classic "pillow face" botox look🙄
With her super busy schedule don't know how she finds the time to get her face done ( I mean ruined) so much🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Only Hinch would decide to go on a jolly in a gas guzzling motor home in the middle of a nationwide fuel shortage. Ironically her moron followers are probably exactly the idiots who have been out panic buying all of the petrol and causing said fuel shortage, but still.

• Angry
Reactions: 47
So I'm guessing is the camper van the 'camping' trip to pepper (🤣) pig World she wrote a list for the other day?

If freda goes as well wonder who will have Henry?
Big Al and then him and Henners can have a weep together whilst dealing with their separation anxiety 🙄
Hope James manages to get fuel for the motor home Soph, god forbid you don’t manage a holiday because some selfish ambulance driver gets there first 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just wanted to say I now fully support the theory that Lonnie was born in January. My niece was born 3 days before Lonnie (the May birth) and cannot fully support her own head when she’s being held, she’s not totally floppy but you definitely still need a hand there just in case. In that video she’s just posted about the camper van, she’s only holding Lonnie by the bum and he his perfectly upright and fully supporting his head, I (and most people I know) could only start hold their babies like that when they were at least 6 months old

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just wanted to say I now fully support the theory that Lonnie was born in January. My niece was born 3 days before Lonnie (the May birth) and cannot fully support her own head when she’s being held, she’s not totally floppy but you definitely still need a hand there just in case. In that video she’s just posted about the camper van, she’s only holding Lonnie by the bum and he his perfectly upright and fully supporting his head, I (and most people I know) could only start hold their babies like that when they were at least 6 months old
Mine were the opposite and had scarily good head control almost from birth. (Much as I would love Detective SousChef to be right!)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Only Hinch would decide to go on a jolly in a gas guzzling motor home in the middle of a nationwide fuel shortage. Ironically her moron followers are probably exactly the idiots who have been out panic buying all of the petrol and causing said fuel shortage, but still.
I hope they arent going too far. We have a £30 cap on all fuel at the minute, cant see them getting very far on 30 quids worth of diesel in a motorhome

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On a side note, does anyone know how to fresh’n up my dog’s stuffies and stop them smelling of dog? I would ask “cleaning guru and Instagram sensation Mrs Hinch” but it appears that her first born, her soul mate and the love of her life isn’t actually allowed to have any toys.
Familiar scenes here!! I find a 60° quick wash (30-60 mins) with half a dose of decent detergent, followed by a 60° long wash (couple of hours) with a full dose of detergent and a scoop of vanish or similar, is the answer.

Make sure the machine is almost entirely full so you get good agitation - use small things like cloths, tea towels etc, nothing bigger than a pillow case, to bulk it out with.

(Then expect sulks from the dog when they smell nice)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.