Mrs Hinch #43 Nearly forgot to give it a mention, swipe up to pay for my extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I’ve just watched the stories from the tour. I’m sure she says ‘mine and jamie’s Room is exactly the same’ but then literally a story later says ‘this is mine and jamie’s room’ aaaaaahhh the smell of bullshit
I thought that too. It’s so bloody dull. No character at all, like her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
How can he even pass a comment if he has never been on here ? Because he was listening to heresay ... Does he not realise all women gossip. Who is he anyways?
What a Prat he sounds....never seen Tattle apparently but making assumptions about what’s on here.......pot calling........😂🤣

Reactions: 2
She had a perfect prep machine set up ready to go pre birth, there’s no way she was planning to breastfeed
Also,arguing the toss, I've breastfed 4 babies from birth, never ever have I been braless...seen more of her collarbone strapless than I would have thought is feasible...dont give a monkey how she fed her baby, but don't bullshit

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Re Q&A the lost contrived exercise I have seen in a long time .... surely all her followers have sussed she made those questions up herself.

God forgive me but I don't believe for one minute she breast fed that child for 5 weeks ... 5 minutes more like
Not a chance. She’s of shouted about that more. She knows she would of been totally blasted for formula feeding from the off so what’s natural to her, lie about it 🙈

Reactions: 10
Right I’ve just watched the stories from the tour. I’m sure she says ‘mine and jamie’s Room is exactly the same’ but then literally a story later says ‘this is mine and jamie’s room’ aaaaaahhh the smell of bullshit
yep that's exactly what she said 👃

Reactions: 5
Why would she have a huge house development/extension when she’s just had a frigging baby?

Clearly something is off here 🤦🏻‍♀️🤥

Reactions: 2
Idgaf how she fed her baby, but she’s a bleeping liar! She did no more breastfeeding than my husband did! All those clips of her ( gretel) and not a single bra strap in sight. No matter how small your tits are, no nursing woman is walking around braless in the first five weeks! Arrgggh why is she so full of shite?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Thanks but it’s really no clearer as that word is there again. They cannot give a clear answer as to what they class as something being “featured”.

One person said that as long as the item wasn’t the focus of a post (as I said, was in the background of a video, wasn’t spoken about or had any attention drawn to it) then it was fine to not have #ad and then someone else said the opposite

The rules are not clear!
What I am wondering now is.. if her doors were gifted to her, now with all the videos where she walks through a door or polishes a handle or even just if you can see a door next to a basket she is filming... will she need to have gifted on the video?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hi Guys ... just seen this ... not Hinch related but Tattle related - I never seen this before - Obviously didn't
come to anything
Probably playing right into his hands here but what a knobber!!! He’s gone on a 10 minute rant about how tattle is a bullying website because people are voicing their opinions but isn’t he just doing the same? 🤷🏻‍♀️ What they are trying to do is stop people from voicing negative opinions but surely it’s better to do it on here then on their posts or in their inboxes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 13
Has anyone visited the 'village' of Maldon?
Maldon is the 2nd oldest town in England (after Colchester) with a population of 64.000 + and growing due to the never ending new builds.
She starts her book referring to the 'village' she lives in,so how on earth could you believe anything she has to say 🤥🤥🤥
It winds me up! It’s not a village! It’s a bloody town. It’s not massive by any means but pretending it’s this small village is misleading. (I was born in maldon, family still live there, I couldn’t afford to buy a house so had to move half hour away!)

Reactions: 13
Having seen her 'tour' of the extension, anyone else think its very poorly planned? Ie inside layout? The huge space in the hallway where the dressing room was is now just a dead space..

Reactions: 17
Having seen her 'tour' of the extension, anyone else think its very poorly planned? Ie inside layout? The huge space in the hallway where the dressing room was is now just a dead space..
I’d totally have a chair there and make it a reading nook! So to me it’s not dead space. But to Hinch, yeah I doubt she’d use that space. To be fair she could probably stick her make up desk there anyway.

Reactions: 18
****BREAKING NEWS****
Hinch chooses Grey for her new extension!!!!!
FFS choose another bloody colour that isnt as dull as her personality
The whole house just looks like one big grey box. It's so boring. Even the wallpaper, which on close inspection is patterned just looks plain grey unless you are right on top of it.
I really hope she's opted for washable/scrubbable paints because in around a year she will be having Ronnie's mucky hands rubbed allllll over those walls.

Reactions: 17
I thought the huge space in the hallway looked a bit odd on the plans but seeing it in real life it looks better and I think it’s quite nice having a window in the hallway. She’ll find some random crap to fill the space.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not Hinting for a hoover that sucks up screws is she ? Oh yes I think she is unless it’s the job of flogging crap to vulnerable , oh no just realised she already has that job 😉 so just hinting for another freebie as you do when you more than enough money to buy yourself , where is your pride ? Where is your Integrity ? How do people not see through this ? Is it ok to beg if you don’t look like you are homeless or destitute ? What a warped society when a person like this is admired and adored and real poverty and injustice ignored it makes me despair it really does 😞

Reactions: 20
Not sure if this has already been mentioned but on her stories yesterday when she was talking about paper anniversary gifts she said “we need a clock for our “new” bedroom then shortly after it disappeared and was replaced with we need a “new” clock for our bedroom

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.