Mrs Hinch #43 Nearly forgot to give it a mention, swipe up to pay for my extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the huge space in the hallway looked a bit odd on the plans but seeing it in real life it looks better and I think it’s quite nice having a window in the hallway. She’ll find some random crap to fill the space.
Baskets, baskets and more baskets 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I said it before when I saw the plans but I don’t actually like the layout of her new extensions. There’s no flow to the downstairs, if she had of got rid of the downstairs bog and put a doorway there then it would be better but of course then it would 1 less loo to flush chemicals down. As it is if they’re sitting in the lounge and someone knocks on the door (crazy fan) they’ve got to walk all the way through 2 rooms to get there.

I said it before when I saw the plans but I don’t actually like the layout of her new extensions. There’s no flow to the downstairs, if she had of got rid of the downstairs bog and put a doorway there then it would be better but of course then it would 1 less loo to flush chemicals down. As it is if they’re sitting in the lounge and someone knocks on the door (crazy fan) they’ve got to walk all the way through 2 rooms to get there.
Yeah whole thing is odd. It’s not a good layout at all. As if 3 bathroom weren’t enough. Who needs 4 bathrooms for 2.5 people? I’ve never seen a house where the number of bathrooms = the number of bedrooms [emoji52]

Reactions: 11
****BREAKING NEWS****
Hinch chooses Grey for her new extension!!!!!
FFS choose another bloody colour that isnt as dull as her personality
I don't mind grey, it's a cool neutral and very popular at the moment, but there's so much more you can do with it than Hinch does. She's playing it very safe by using grey decor plus grey as an accent colour, which is why it all looks so bland and devoid of personality. A pop of another colour would lift the whole interior, grey can work so well with red, orange, pink, even yellows.

I don't mind grey, it's a cool neutral and very popular at the moment, but there's so much more you can do with it than Hinch does. She's playing it very safe by using grey decor plus grey as an accent colour, which is why it all looks so bland and devoid of personality. A pop of another colour would lift the whole interior, grey can work so well with red, orange, pink, even yellows.
Mustard 😍

People will take anything when its FREEEEEEE !!!!!!!
She’s a greedy grabbing common boring dullard. She invented Zoflora didn’t you know?! My bloody Nan used to used it ffs!!
As for her 50 shades of grey TOWIE gaff, it’s boring and unimaginative like her.

And I’ve managed to build my own *EXTENSION
And now she apparently has more confidence (money) does that mean her anxiety has disappeared? Because that hasn’t been mentioned in a very long time, funnily enough it was around the same time she was outed on a podcast about faking it 🤔

View attachment 32543

Would love to know how she thinks she’s changed peoples lives? Maybe ‘helped’ them get into debt because they feel have to buy all the crap she peddles, to fit in with her little clique! 😡

Reactions: 19
313B3F74-BDDA-4189-90CF-1CF2DDBE55B6.png

And there we have it guys the answer to what is she going to do with that useless bit of space, an even more useless table with fake flowers on 😁 Btw Morning Soph 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those curtain the backs are beyond hideous. I remember people using those back in the 80s and they were fugly even then.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's like she's run out of ideas and is just re-hashing old eBay links just to keep the money rolling in.
And somebody needs to message her and tell her not to put those tie backs in Ronnie's room. They are so dangerous for toddlers once he's moving about. And they are completely unnecessary.

Reactions: 12
Afternoon all why did I feel like I was watching her stories in black and white ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those curtain the backs are beyond hideous. I remember people using those back in the 80s and they were fugly even then.
I'm not sure why she keeps describing them as designer. Cheap, tacky, gaudy, garish, vulgar, tasteless, tawdry are more accurate words to use.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.