Mrs Hinch #43 Nearly forgot to give it a mention, swipe up to pay for my extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™ll be honest I think she does have a really lovely home before the extension. With the extension itā€™s still alright I guess. However itā€™s dull and boring. White and grey everywhere, throw in a bit of colour somewhere Soph! The layout of the downstairs makes no sense as someone previously mentioned if they need to answer the door they have to go around the entire house to get there. To take food from the kitchen to the dining room you need to walk down the hall too. It really hasnā€™t been well thought out at all. But as my gran used to say - each to their own.

Also she got the awning to block out the sun on the tv AFTER they did the extension on the side the old living room was on. But when she was showing it off she was still hiding the giant second home attached to the side so had to say ā€˜it will block out the sun on the tvā€™. Massive liar!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Are those smaller tassels the type that adult entertainers wear?
As for the light switch coversšŸ˜±
I 'd offer my services as an interior designer-but I charge!!

Reactions: 9
She really does fancy herself as some amazing interior designer who can do the glam look on a budget. She may have bought all her ā€˜ebayersā€™ but everytime someone swipes up on those links and buys something she gets money.

Reactions: 11
Yeah whole thing is odd. Itā€™s not a good layout at all. As if 3 bathroom werenā€™t enough. Who needs 4 bathrooms for 2.5 people? Iā€™ve never seen a house where the number of bathrooms = the number of bedrooms [emoji52]

Dont forget handsomes! Surprised he isnā€™t made to tit in the human toilet too and has his own bathroom! Like the cat in meet the fockers šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Blimey I felt like I was watching a black and white video on her last stories! No lie it actually hurt my eyes when it went onto the next one which was in colour šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've never brought into the whole hinch hype but do follow her and one thing I've noticed is she acts so ditsy in her stories but when it's time for selling items with her swipes ups OH MY DAYS how different is she!! Selling head on!! Can hear the little selling tactics she uses.
Hinch army wake up please!

Reactions: 24
I've never brought into the whole hinch hype but do follow her and one thing I've noticed is she acts so ditsy in her stories but when it's time for selling items with her swipes ups OH MY DAYS how different is she!! Selling head on!! Can hear the little selling tactics she uses.
Hinch army wake up please!
Itā€™s all an act šŸ˜ 

Reactions: 7
Has anyone visited the 'village' of Maldon?
Maldon is the 2nd oldest town in England (after Colchester) with a population of 64.000 + and growing due to the never ending new builds.
She starts her book referring to the 'village' she lives in,so how on earth could you believe anything she has to say šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„
Itā€™s actually not the second oldest town in England, however it is the second oldest town in Essex.
There are several oldest towns in Great Britain including Abingdon, Thatcham and Colchester.

Reactions: 6
Itā€™s actually not the second oldest town in England, however it is the second oldest town in Essex.
There are several oldest towns in Great Britain including Abingdon, Thatcham and Colchester.
I stand corrected!!šŸ™„šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those light switches are the tackiest things ever šŸ¤¢ she needs to give them up.

She needs to stop putting unnecessary tit in her home with a baby too. Once he starts pulling on things she will regret it or replace it with more tack from the money she made from swipe ups.

Reactions: 15
Iā€™m an ex hincher and canā€™t believe I was sucked in. ā€˜Trolls leave me alone all I do is clean my homeā€™ no love, all you do is push stuff to sell that people canā€™t afford, she has 6 ads today and not a single cleaning tip. She canā€™t say all she does is clean anymore cause itā€™s not and Iā€™m bored of it now. Youā€™ve made enough money to double the size of your house and youā€™ve been gifted all the stuff to go in it, can we just stop now please.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I feel like the video showing her watching the qvc channel is her swotting up on the current sales tactics used by people who prey on vulnerable people to buy cheap tat! Sheā€™s exclaiming how amazing it all looks. Who has to hoover up nails on the regular? Nobody normal! (Also surely picking them up isnā€™t too tasking if youā€™be dropped some?)

Reactions: 16
Iā€™m an ex hincher and canā€™t believe I was sucked in. ā€˜Trolls leave me alone all I do is clean my homeā€™ no love, all you do is push stuff to sell that people canā€™t afford, she has 6 ads today and not a single cleaning tip. She canā€™t say all she does is clean anymore cause itā€™s not and Iā€™m bored of it now. Youā€™ve made enough money to double the size of your house and youā€™ve been gifted all the stuff to go in it, can we just stop now please.
Well said

Reactions: 13
and just like she's gone!... Drops her cheap swipes ups for her šŸ’µšŸ’µ
Another tactic she uses find cheap items because she has more chances of her hinch army swiping up and purchasing them than she would more pricey items.
Then later the ditsy lady comes back.

She's made her million so now the audience gets to watch her wallow in the paid for and kindly gifted chintz palace like a pig in tit

Reactions: 14
I think itā€™s been mentioned before but can you imagine how annoying it must be for poor little Soph to not be able to prance on the high street in the designer stuff she 100% has in her closet because she has to remain ā€œrelatableā€? If she was papped in Louboutins and Louis Vuitton handbags her ā€œSoph from the village just like youā€ act would go up in flames.

Can just picture the scene canā€™t you...

Jamie - ā€œcome on babe letā€™s go take Henry to the only field heā€™s ever been in before we go round your Mums for your favourite dinnerā€

Grinch - ā€œoh hang on handsomes let me put some cheeky swipes ups on for the shoppers first for these tacky as duck light switches and cheap curtain rods and tie backsā€

Both fall into hysterics laughing as the Ā£ in their eyes get bigger and bigger and bigger

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I wonder if she keeps those tacky light switch covers on once sheā€™s added her swipe ups? We must take note and see if theyā€™re still in situ in a couple of weeks.

Also, going back a few stories now but does anyone else cringe when they hear Jamie speak?! Him admiring the football kit made me wince.. he sounds like such a chav; whatā€™s with the word ā€œmateā€ on the end of every sentence?! šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.