Mrs Hinch #43 Nearly forgot to give it a mention, swipe up to pay for my extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree if someone is gifted so much stuff that they can’t walk around their house without passing hundreds of things they didn’t pay for. Then it’s part and parcel that they need to let viewers know and count themselves lucky to be in that position of not having to pay for the stuff themselves .
Yeah! And this is a big part of the reason I fell out of love with watching youtubers. It's a bit offputting watching and enjoying a video and then AD pops up and you realise it's switched to an infomercial. But I think that being 100% transparent is so important when you've agreed to do ads and take gifts

Reactions: 6
If her and Jamie ‘saved up’ for an extension & her dad said the house had potential so they must of talked about it .... WHY didn’t they just buy a bigger house 🙃

Reactions: 17
Like ignoring all the ad stuff for a minute and the fact she got gifted doors ffs! I’m liking her new extension. Layout wise it’s my ideal house (with a bigger kitchen). But I know her decor will ruin it so my opinion won’t last long 😂
Has she posted pics of her extension? I tried to look on IG but it's not working...

Reactions: 1
If her and Jamie ‘saved up’ for an extension & her dad said the house had potential so they must of talked about it .... WHY didn’t they just buy a bigger house 🙃
Possibly to do with the affordability of a larger property. I’d have loved to have bought a bigger house, but when we bought in 2016 we were limited as to what we could get with the government Help to Buy etc due to our salaries at the time. We could have afforded it, but no mortgage company would have accepted us.

I don’t know how that works with her extension though. I’m assuming she has paid for the extension outright, may even now be mortgage free.

Now *that*, I’m jealous of.

Reactions: 8
100% agree those questions would be all the questions shed like to answer maybe the odd few thrown in but yer fake questions done by herself its the first thing l thought when l saw them stupid bint

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Q and A was a total farce. The first handful of questions all had a heart at the end of them and they were all worded very similarly. The odd spelling mistake thrown in for good measure. Total fakery.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How quickly did that extension go up? It just seems incredibly quick - we had one that seemed to go on for 3 months. Can’t help but wonder if it will be safe in this wind
I think the work on the extension started earlier but she didn’t say anything until she had to.
She probably timed it so that when they started work on the inside it coincided with the birth so that she could pretend that her break was due to having a baby but it was really so that she could hide the fact that she wasn’t at home.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She’s been given a bloody door throughout the house, I’m penny pinching to get my extension starting.
Same except for me it’s to get laminate flooring for my daughters bedroom. I’ve been saving for months and still more to save to go as I am paying for fitting too. The laminate itself is mid-range. Not cheap stuff but not super expensive either, it’s the fitting that costing the most as I can’t do it myself.

Anyone who’s watched the mini tour stories, did you hear her say as she was on the landing - ‘can YOUS believe it guys!’ then stuttered a bit as she probably realised she was bleeping bragging. Yeah your hinchers can believe it as they bleeping funded it but they won’t see that. They’ll be like ‘aw soph you deserve it all’. Idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Correct me if im wrong, why have an extension built surely she could've given up her dressing room and the baby could use that room..... oh no wait she's too self centered.
Err you do know soph is just a little ole hairdresser she may need that room again 😂😂😂😂😂😂

She's got a spare room now (her old bedroom) so that'll turn into a walk on wardrobe that no doubt will be gifted like her interior doors or a massive dressing room where the accessories will be gifted too. No wonder she says she feels lucky
She will need two wardrobes - one for all her tesco primarni clothes suitable for showing the army and one for her real clothes all the designer stuff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Can she just chuck herself in the bin cause she is utter trash (I realise how bad that joke actually is but couldn't resist)

Course anyone would be excited with a new extension but really does she have to push it on to people and show off, some of her followers can't even afford a deposit for a house how the hell do she think this makes them feel. Her Instagram is meant to be about cleaning

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We’ve all been asking that question for months.
it’s crazy how she stuck a second house on the side of their current one to accommodate a BABY! Haha

I don’t know why she bothered having a baby if the priory is a bloody dogs room. Not being funny but I’m a clean freak and I hate animals in houses. Just makes mess. This whole OCD/Anxiety farce is a lie which you can see right through when she lets the thing jump on beds and sofas. My OCD would be going through the roof. I make my mother in law lock the dogs in the kitchen at her house when I’m eating. No no no.

• Haha
I've heard it all now...
A grey wooden home for her bloody wheelie bins.
She's absolutely ridiculous. 🤬

Re Q&A the lost contrived exercise I have seen in a long time .... surely all her followers have sussed she made those questions up herself.

God forgive me but I don't believe for one minute she breast fed that child for 5 weeks ... 5 minutes more like
Does she even have breasts ??? 😳

I don’t know why she bothered having a baby if the priory is a bloody dogs room. Not being funny but I’m a clean freak and I hate animals in houses. Just makes mess. This whole OCD/Anxiety farce is a lie which you can see right through when she lets the thing jump on beds and sofas. My OCD would be going through the roof. I make my mother in law lock the dogs in the kitchen at her house when I’m eating. No no no.
Not sticking up for anyone at all here ... cos she lets Henry run in from the garden and no paws/bum wiped. Here goes ..... I have OCD (diagnosed) and my dog is the reason I’m still here (seriously) but ..... every time we come back from a walk she gets carried into the house and has a wipe down plus paws & bum wash. Same when she comes in from garden ..... baby wipes at the ready. Yes I have extra cleaning to do to her but the lowering of stress, anxiety and depression for me is awesome.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I think describing them as chavvy is unkind and sneering.
However she had a carefully selected target market of working class women with lower incomes to make her £1 products and eBay “bargs” appealing to.
It’s preying on a vulnerable section of society and it’s repugnant
Well said 👌

• Heart
She's got a spare room now (her old bedroom) so that'll turn into a walk on wardrobe that no doubt will be gifted like her interior doors or a massive dressing room where the accessories will be gifted too. No wonder she says she feels lucky
Nope .... that’s where the cleaner & nanny will be sleeping 😴

• Haha
What was mostly clear from that mini tour is they are still not living there, the part of having an extension built covering the disruption, the dust, the stuff that goes wrong makes it all the more human. Jumping straight in with a grand reveal makes it seem so surreal

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.