Mrs Hinch #43 Nearly forgot to give it a mention, swipe up to pay for my extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have learnt something new today. You can't present on telly if you are pregnant! Especially if it's a slot on This Morning! Who knew??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Err you do know soph is just a little ole hairdresser she may need that room again 😂😂😂😂😂😂

She will need two wardrobes - one for all her tesco primarni clothes suitable for showing the army and one for her real clothes all the designer stuff
Not seen the Tesco handbag again 😂😂🤣🤣😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That one says ‘don’t get it all ticked don’t worry, move to the middle’
Looks like it’ll be some crappy ‘list book’ she’ll flog to ‘help’ new mums/people keep on track on housework and be organised 🤷🏻‍♀️
Basically what other cleaning grammars have in a worksheet form but in a book form.
That sounds almost like a variation of flylady. I’m on a forum where they do their own take on it and there are 3 tier “jobs” the emphasis is on not panicking, if you don’t get everything done, just move on as all the jobs roll around again next week

Reactions: 2
Not sticking up for anyone at all here ... cos she lets Henry run in from the garden and no paws/bum wiped. Here goes ..... I have OCD (diagnosed) and my dog is the reason I’m still here (seriously) but ..... every time we come back from a walk she gets carried into the house and has a wipe down plus paws & bum wash. Same when she comes in from garden ..... baby wipes at the ready. Yes I have extra cleaning to do to her but the lowering of stress, anxiety and depression for me is awesome.
Totally agree with this. You put up with the extra cleaning etc. The love, and loyalty from the dog more than makes up for it

OCD/anxiety affect everyone differently. I hate that people are branded liars just because the way it affects them isn’t the the same as the way it affects the people accusing them of lying about it.

That mentality is sooo damaging. It’s why people don’t speak up about mental illness more. There are no textbook symptoms. Everyone is different

Reactions: 14
By the looks of it she has a new bed for her bedroom and I can bet a million pounds that she will have a lovely new massive gifted bed from the luxury bed company!!
Could be wrong and maybe they just haven’t moved the bed in from the old bedroom yet but it’s just so bloody predictable

Reactions: 17
Hi Guys ... just seen this ... not Hinch related but Tattle related - I never seen this before - Obviously didn't
come to anything
How can he even pass a comment if he has never been on here ? Because he was listening to heresay ... Does he not realise all women gossip. Who is he anyways?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5
How can he even pass a comment if he has never been on here ? Because he was listening to heresay ... Does he not realise all women gossip. Who is he anyways?
God knows who he is ... seems his sidekick has been monitoring Tattle - Just mentioned as I am newish and hadn't seen anything like this - I feel such a fool to have been sucked in by these influencers do thanks Tattle

God knows who he is ... seems his sidekick has been monitoring Tattle - Just mentioned as I am newish and hadn't seen anything like this - I feel such a fool to have been sucked in by these influencers do thanks Tattle

Had a look at this fella - he was outed for some of his photo printing work - he not best pleased so trying to do a revenge video

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Old ma Barker-she could get a part in chitty chitty bang bang ...just saying 😜👶👶👶
Looks more like the Child Catcher to me with that nose 🤣😂🤣😂

By the looks of it she has a new bed for her bedroom and I can bet a million pounds that she will have a lovely new massive gifted bed from the luxury bed company!!
Could be wrong and maybe they just haven’t moved the bed in from the old bedroom yet but it’s just so bloody predictable
Just hope poor Soph gets help choosing the tog for the duvet 😳🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

What a twit. I got bored after 23 secs and had to switch off. The bottom line for me is any man that can allow himself to get that blubbery has no respect for himself so why should others respect him #twit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks more like the Child Catcher to me with that nose 🤣😂🤣😂

Just hope poor Soph gets help choosing the tog for the duvet 😳🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

What a twit. I got bored after 23 secs and had to switch off. The bottom line for me is any man that can allow himself to get that blubbery has no respect for himself so why should others respect him #twit
No, it’s cog 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Hi Guys ... just seen this ... not Hinch related but Tattle related - I never seen this before - Obviously didn't
come to anything
I’ve no idea who that guy is and why he thinks he has the right to make a vlog about a website that he’s never been on!! If he had actually had a look for himself he would have realised that it’s not actually what he thinks it is!! For instance does he know there’s a rave section? Does he know there’s chats on tv shows and people recommending stuff? No, he’s been told the place is full of bullies and trolls and decides to make a video about it!! Nah mate, if ur trying to be a professional vlogger then try watching the things ur talking about so u can make an honest truthful video!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 11
According to her the old room is “exactly the same” so i doubt she’d use the old one. This is her opportunity to get all new stuff. #gifted of course.

Reactions: 9
I’m hoping that when she reveals the new rooms fully kitted with freebies that she’ll loose more followers, because let’s face it absolutely everything will have been given!! And then all these struggling mums are going to want to try and get the same things as her but can’t afford it.

Reactions: 15
She is getting over 5k per post now. He probably doesn't need to work. She has just hit 1 million net worth I think
Money for old rope. She’s not as daft as she sounds 🤦‍♀️ smh

I’m hoping that when she reveals the new rooms fully kitted with freebies that she’ll loose more followers, because let’s face it absolutely everything will have been given!! And then all these struggling mums are going to want to try and get the same things as her but can’t afford it.
All the doors are gifted. Bloody joke!!! Everything is dull and grey like her content 🤦‍♀️

Has anyone visited the 'village' of Maldon?
Maldon is the 2nd oldest town in England (after Colchester) with a population of 64.000 + and growing due to the never ending new builds.
She starts her book referring to the 'village' she lives in,so how on earth could you believe anything she has to say 🤥🤥🤥
This always gets me...little village 😂🤣 it’s a flippin huge town 😂🤣 liar liar 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right I’ve just watched the stories from the tour. I’m sure she says ‘mine and jamie’s Room is exactly the same’ but then literally a story later says ‘this is mine and jamie’s room’ aaaaaahhh the smell of bullshit

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.