Mrs Hinch #43 Nearly forgot to give it a mention, swipe up to pay for my extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone who has to play word games in bed within a year of marriage ...
I was really confused when she said it's what you do when you're not very tired. She has a young baby. HOW IS SHE NOT TIRED! she also said another time that she'd had the worst night sleep ever because of that bloody spider. Not because of a new born baby cluster feeding? Wonder if she has a nanny

Reactions: 12
Oh and look what I’ve done for Zoflora.. I’m just a normal girl helping out small businesses. And now look at them..... 🙄

And there’s absolutely no way she’s breastfeeding. If you’re expressing you’re doing it 27/7(!) not just when Love Island is on. She’s way too lazy to breastfeed...

Reactions: 15
Oh and look what I’ve done for Zoflora.. I’m just a normal girl helping out small businesses. And now look at them..... 🙄

And there’s absolutely no way she’s breastfeeding. If you’re expressing you’re doing it 27/7(!) not just when Love Island is on. She’s way too lazy to breastfeed...
She breastfed for a while she isn’t anymore. She said that in the Q&A

Reactions: 3
Now I don't normally repeat gossip-so listen up.
I've had a couple of 'likes' from binkyboo.
Soph's sis in law's page is binkyboo designs??
🤔 just saying 🤷‍♀️🙊
Lmao, no gossip here, defo not the sister in law I bake cakes lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New thread Mrs Hinch #44 Bin stickers, nail clippers, extension galore but Mrs Hinch is still Ebay bore

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.