Mrs Hinch #429 A dummy’s guide to parenting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just after watching that muppet ‘Let’s Hinch and be happy’ now ‘ the Belfast girl’s’ stories and she says she has an influx of new followers from tattle. Just wondering if she’s been discussed on this thread as I can’t seem to find one of her own? It appears that she has finally removed her head from Hinch’s arse now that she’s over ten grand in debt and her husband clearly can’t stand her.
So obviously I’m nosey enough to look up this account on Instagram…..and it’s private, must be to stop all those nusty trolls looking 😂
But with 19k + followers, I don’t reckon it’ll be private for long…….adulation, instafame and many followers needed too much!

I see Sopha follows her, for now perhaps. If she sees the tide has turned, that girl will be blocked soon as I reckon.

Reactions: 20
The same girl said she’s unfollowing SS because of her fakeness. She is still deluded in thinking hinch is a good wife and mother. I think if she can see her fakeness she’s hesitant to admit it at this stage cause of the already mentioned reasons. She talked a while ago about people buying followers so I don’t know how she can still support hinch when she’s now against everything hinch is
She’s probably too scared as the crazy huns will go savage at her for daring to see the light about queen soph 🙄

Reactions: 14
thread suggestion:

Hinch is addicted to sniffing Lonnie and clearly forgotten about poor old Ronnie!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
So obviously I’m nosey enough to look up this account on Instagram…..and it’s private, must be to stop all those nusty trolls looking 😂
But with 19k + followers, I don’t reckon it’ll be private for long…….adulation, instafame and many followers needed too much!

I see Sopha follows her, for now perhaps. If she sees the tide has turned, that girl will be blocked soon as I reckon.
It was public when I looked yesterday and now private - clearly to increase the number of followers now tattle are having a nosey!!!!

Reactions: 10
I didn't think it was possible to have an instagtam colour worse than Hinch's drab Grey but i have found one.. fake tan brown..with a dash of light mint green. These instamums love a good filter no matter the weather.

Hinch the word you are looking for is Autumnal.. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion after taking 3 days to catch up 🤣🙄

Jaymieee, ya penisch smells of Brie, still wouldn’t mind baby no. 3!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
JimBobTendJobStinkyTinyKnob is allowed to play with the Cash Cow baby this morning for a bit of content. That’ll be it for the week now, back to being glued to greasy grinch.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe we should suggest this to the man himself - Louis Theroux! I think it would be awesome to watch - uncovering all the lies, sales tactics, prerecords, exploitation of their own children #pottytraininggate, words that influencers use to convince their followers that they are loved and to buy from them, digitally editing of photos, non-tagging adverts and gifted items - oh the possibilities are endless! And just think he could get most of his research from the hundreds of threads on Tattle. We’ve done most of the ground work for him 😁
Soph would never agree to talk to someone like him because she knows that she's pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Look how she is drawing Lonnies attention away from Inch!!! She is proving to be a little 'obsessed' with her new toy. Lets hope he does not have the same delays as Ron, as he will be so attached and she will just move on like she did with Ron. I think Ron is more astute and never liked her much. Kids are excelent judges of character.

Reactions: 19
I’ve been watching her on her stories too - I feel for her, as I think the ‘hinch’ influencers like Andrea were there for a reason by toxic Soph. She likes there being small under dogs and doing her gloating. I’m glad Andrea has seen the light as I like her, just thought she was becoming increasingly erratic in recent months. Good for her that she’s seen the light - she hates tattle though! 😬 no idea why we are all lovely!!
Also looks like she's fallen into the Body Shop MLM trap as well, probably to try and climb out of some of the debt she's accumulated because of Hinch. And yet Hinch obviously doesn't care that she's responsible for her and probably hundreds of others falling into the exact same hole.

Reactions: 21

She made it private last night as apparently loads of Tattlers started to follow her 🙄😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also looks like she's fallen into the Body Shop MLM trap as well, probably to try and climb out of some of the debt she's accumulated because of Hinch. And yet Hinch obviously doesn't care that she's responsible for her and probably hundreds of others falling into the exact same hole.
This is what I find most annoying about The Hinchers, Sophie knows how damaging it is to get into debt with addiction, just look at Inch with his gambling and allegedly her dad bailing him out. She set out to influence and get people to buy, without a thought to those with addictive personalities who could take it to the extreme🙄🙄😂😂

Reactions: 23
This is what I find most annoying about The Hinchers, Sophie knows how damaging it is to get into debt with addiction, just look at Inch with his gambling and allegedly her dad bailing him out. She set out to influence and get people to buy, without a thought to those with addictive personalities who could take it to the extreme🙄🙄😂😂
She has 100% targeted lower income, probably less educated and more prone to addiction types. She knew exactly what she was doing starting off with the pound shop bargains, making out she was just like them and then gradually sneaking more expensive items in. Releasing her own pointless book of lists when a cheap jotter would do the job. Drip feeding tidbits just to get them to buy her book. Releasing an overpriced homeware range that's direct copies of cheaper items you could get on eBay or HB. She's no better than a conman. And these women just eat it up like she's their friend and cares about them. The only thing she cares about is how much money they can make her. She can't disguise her greed, no matter how much she tries to dress it up with the Disney Princess mum angle.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.