Mrs Hinch #429 A dummy’s guide to parenting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely looks like jimbobfatslobstinkyknob is at the end of his tether with her. She was literally looking for an argument during that game. One that wasn’t even there. I can’t help but wonder, if she’s willing to find a row in something so small and post it publically, what she must be like off camera. I imagine she screams at him on the regular. I hate him as much as the next person, but Im actually starting to feel a bit sorry for him.
he’s got no friends, he’s under his wife’s thumb, hes always spoken over (if you sacrificed your sanity to listen to the podcast, she never lets him talk without butting in and turning the subject to herself and from what I can gather, he’s alienated from his family.
I genuinely don’t think they’ll last 2 years.
He has created his own hell. He made his bed and now he has to lie in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
There have been 15 grid posts since Lonnie was born.

Lonnie is in 11 of them some on his own, some with mummaz/family. However Ronnie is only in 4. 😥 And all of the Ronnie pictures contain Lonnie he’s just a side note to the Lonnie show.

Such blatant favouritism. Ronnie is clearly old news now that she has a new toy.
Once Lonnie loses that baby smell he will be discarded like Ronnie and she’ll be back on the mini cheddar to get a new one 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
I think the grid post is at least a few weeks old. Maybe even a month. Lonnie looks younger and it matches her hair when she was trying to do that slicked down centre parting thing. She’s gone back to her top knot bow thing lately.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I thought my life was boring AF, but then I watch Grinch's stories and realise I'm not at a scattergories level of boredom.

Shall we play our own game? The shittest thing Sopha has ever made.

I'll go first,

Crisp carrot cones at Easter.
Sandwiches with cheap and nasty ham, the day before Ronnie's first birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The jus roll dessert where she cut it into chunks and stuffed it into a bowl, I think it was drizzled with sugar or syrup, cooked it and it was still raw in the middle. But she told everyone, mmm it was yummy. Yeah right Pinocchio 😫😫😫

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 761864
just zoom in on those lashes, they look like liquorice/pleather. Spending more time trying to look “glam” than living your actual life.
Less 👏🏻 Is 👏🏻 More 👏🏻. Fucks sake.
those lashes don’t look like glue on ones either as the band isn’t visible, they look and sit more like lash extensions on the individual lash, which can take upto an hour every 3 weeks to infill! More time away from the kids to spend on her vanity

Reactions: 25
She called us Tattlers c**ts I hate that word but when it's said it only reminds me of one special person, the one and only Sophie Rose 😂 just think she's worried of all the Hinch sheep turning on her if she goes completely rogue and turns her back on the Queen Sofa 🙄
Oh I love that word 😂 I don't mind being called a bleep I'd rather be a massive bleep than a hincher

I'd rather be a bleep than a Hincher
Hahahaha jinx 🤝

I can't see her having another baby. She wouldn't cope. Even though she has Fredayahoo, weepy Alan and stinky winky.
Oh she will, I reckon a couple more.. They are not children. They are nothing but content. Then she'll get another dog.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Tell me you have a favourite child without telling me you have a favourite child 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 31
Don’t know anything about this girl but having to do a grid post to confirm you’re still a fan 😂 it’s probably easier to leave Scientology!!!!
‘Probably easier to leave Scientology’ bloody hell I laughed at this! 😆
If anyone watched Lois Theroux and his Scientology documentary, I think he should now produce one focussing on Hinchers and the cult leader Soph. It’s like pyramid selling and you can’t escape, you've invested too much time and money into it to leave. You’ve made friends with other hinchers and if you leave you will be shunned, targeted even. You will never be allowed to think for yourself again.. it’s really toxic if you think about it 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
‘Probably easier to leave Scientology’ bloody hell I laughed at this! 😆
If anyone watched Lois Theroux and his Scientology documentary, I think he should now produce one focussing on Hinchers and the cult leader Soph. It’s like pyramid selling and you can’t escape, you've invested too much time and money into it to leave. You’ve made friends with other hinchers and if you leave you will be shunned, targeted even. You will never be allowed to think for yourself again.. it’s really toxic if you think about it 😂
I really do think in the not too distant future there will be documentaries about “influencers” and their detrimental effect on society. Sophie Hinchliffe of course will be a main focus as the alpha one

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I really do think in the not too distant future there will be documentaries about “influencers” and their detrimental effect on society. Sophie Hinchliffe of course will be a main focus as the alpha one
Maybe we should suggest this to the man himself - Louis Theroux! I think it would be awesome to watch - uncovering all the lies, sales tactics, prerecords, exploitation of their own children #pottytraininggate, words that influencers use to convince their followers that they are loved and to buy from them, digitally editing of photos, non-tagging adverts and gifted items - oh the possibilities are endless! And just think he could get most of his research from the hundreds of threads on Tattle. We’ve done most of the ground work for him 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The same girl said she’s unfollowing SS because of her fakeness. She is still deluded in thinking hinch is a good wife and mother. I think if she can see her fakeness she’s hesitant to admit it at this stage cause of the already mentioned reasons. She talked a while ago about people buying followers so I don’t know how she can still support hinch when she’s now against everything hinch is

Reactions: 23
She called us Tattlers c**ts I hate that word but when it's said it only reminds me of one special person, the one and only Sophie Rose 😂 just think she's worried of all the Hinch sheep turning on her if she goes completely rogue and turns her back on the Queen Sofa 🙄
Hmmm she can drop the c bomb all she wants but doesn’t take away the fact that she was duped by Hinch and is now in shitloads of debt. Not our fault

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Don’t give it the attention it wants.

Reactions: 15
It's literally a Tuesday morning. What's with the dramatic video

Shuv cheerios down your hole and have a wash

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.