Mrs Hinch #429 A dummy’s guide to parenting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There have been 15 grid posts since Lonnie was born.

Lonnie is in 11 of them some on his own, some with mummaz/family. However Ronnie is only in 4. 😥 And all of the Ronnie pictures contain Lonnie he’s just a side note to the Lonnie show.

Such blatant favouritism. Ronnie is clearly old news now that she has a new toy.
This makes me so sad that she makes it so obvious that Lennie is the favourite. I went to have a look and made me think where is Ron’s digger he got for his birthday we have never seen him on it ?? At the dump already ??

• Sad
Reactions: 26
This makes me so sad that she makes it so obvious that Lennie is the favourite. I went to have a look and made me think where is Ron’s digger he got for his birthday we have never seen him on it ?? At the dump already ??
And his electric car🤔🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 17
There have been 15 grid posts since Lonnie was born.

Lonnie is in 11 of them some on his own, some with mummaz/family. However Ronnie is only in 4. 😥 And all of the Ronnie pictures contain Lonnie he’s just a side note to the Lonnie show.

Such blatant favouritism. Ronnie is clearly old news now that she has a new toy.
I do think it has something to do with not showing them together….

Reactions: 12
Poor Ronnie. Let’s face it, she’ll pop another one out because 💰 and then little lonnie will be cast aside to. I’ve never known a more vile presence on Instagram. Very telling the amount of threads she has on here. There’s tons of influencers who are prettier, richer and more annoying with pumping their kids out but there’s clearly something about her that people pick up on. I’m a firm believer in getting vibes off bad people, she gives me such bad energy like no other influencer I’ve ever seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I do think it has something to do with not showing them together….
She never posts pictures of Ronnie on his own gushing over him and never has done it’s sad. The only time she ever posts pictures of Ronnie now is when he’s with Lonnie and will up engagement “first time meeting little bro” “bedtime routine with brothers” it seems like Ronnies role now is just Lonnies big brother and him as an individual just doesn’t matter anymore

Poor Ronnie. Let’s face it, she’ll pop another one out because 💰 and then little lonnie will be cast aside to. I’ve never known a more vile presence on Instagram. Very telling the amount of threads she has on here. There’s tons of influencers who are prettier, richer and more annoying with pumping their kids out but there’s clearly something about her that people pick up on. I’m a firm believer in getting vibes off bad people, she gives me such bad energy like no other influencer I’ve ever seen.
She genuinely is the most weird person I’ve ever seen on Instagram. She can’t survive without her mother, she can’t be left alone with her two children, she has the maturity level of a fifteen year old yet she’s married a man approaching his fifties, she can’t cook anything normal and she just lies about the most stupid insignificant things. She really does blow my mind.

Reactions: 43
Hello trolls ,

I’ve missed you all

She looks like a witch 🧙‍♀️ in that picture with Lenny Henry 🤣

Typical , Ron gets left out again , someone ring childline

Surprised she hasn’t got all the autumn tatt out yet , planning for Halloween season

I keep lurking online to see if Stace has pushed one out yet , bleeping long pregnancy. I see taking after Inch.

Reactions: 12
She never posts pictures of Ronnie on his own gushing over him and never has done it’s sad. The only time she ever posts pictures of Ronnie now is when he’s with Lonnie and will up engagement “first time meeting little bro” “bedtime routine with brothers” it seems like Ronnies role now is just Lonnies big brother and him as an individual just doesn’t matter anymore

She genuinely is the most weird person I’ve ever seen on Instagram. She can’t survive without her mother, she can’t be left alone with her two children, she has the maturity level of a fifteen year old yet she’s married a man approaching his fifties, she can’t cook anything normal and she just lies about the most stupid insignificant things. She really does blow my mind.
I agree, but she really does give me the nastiest vibes. I’ve only ever watched/met/seen 4 other people in my whole life and I meet new people every day, that have given me the vibes hinch does and I’ve been spot on about those other four. I truly think she’s just got a bad soul. I think if I met her my blood would run cold. Everything about her is just insincere, like she has never loved anyone or anything in her life!

yes I’m a firm believer in getting energy off people! My friends say I’m weird as I have predicted lots of dodgy celebs years before stories came out 😂 call me mystic Sue and get me a sun column guyssscchhh xx

Reactions: 42
He’s only the favourite at the moment because He’s not mobile so can’t run away and hasn’t mastered his right hook yet lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Still laughing. Cauliflower and fake paper lettuce 😂😂
Didn't she buy those really cheap cakes and ready made icing? Couldn't even be bothered to make a few little cakes herself. That's how much Freda FingersJimBob means to her

Reactions: 15
9A9030F4-7F89-4158-AF2C-68E439379CE4.jpeg

just zoom in on those lashes, they look like liquorice/pleather. Spending more time trying to look “glam” than living your actual life.
Less 👏🏻 Is 👏🏻 More 👏🏻. Fucks sake.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
So are we to believe that she’s asked Inch to take pic and closed her eyes? Who does that??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.