Mrs Hinch #424 Sophie can whitewash perfectly well thank you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has literally no excuse for not being going to toddler groups/sessions.

Anxious? Great, maybe instead of buy tat and Audis. Book some private play sessions with your children. Not specific interest ones like football either, FFS.

Parenting classes. Which I am sure again, you can afford private ones, I had them with my youngest child. No shame if you need or want them. Half of the sessions are alot of interactive stuff that you do one on one with your own child geared specifically to get you out of awkwardness some parents get with sing song and role play. You spend enough time online Sophie so instead of practicing Stacey's horsey grin into your camera and reading about yourself online.... Read about whats available for you and your kids.

She can't says she does anything with Ronnie. If she did, she would have documented it by now. Just like you did Ronnie on the toilet. All you do is dangle him like a sack of spuds and release him in the garden for a daily run like he is a dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Watching Inch’s video and something doesn’t ring true…

Firstly, shouldn’t it be Ron saying ‘num num’ and ‘nana’ and his parents saying “Num num? yes Ronnie its yummy isn’t it? Yummy.” and “Nana? Have you got a BAnana? Do you like to eat BAnanas? Are they Yummy?”
My son is about 3 months older and his vocabulary has exploded in the last month or so, but before that he had a lot of ‘baby words’ for things (‘alp’ for apple, ’dandan’ for grandad, that kind of thing)

Secondly, why did he feel the need to pan across and show the boxes of cakes and other things that weren’t being played with? It felt like an Ad or like they were showing what he’d been given for a birthday? Surely the thing to do is be led by the child not try and drag their attention around and disrupt their play… oh hang on, I forgot, they’re ‘Just learning’ 🤭

Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion
My milk machine brings all the sheep to the yard, fleecing them isn’t very hard

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 124
I do not get it. You have Ron that she was wrapping up in a pram like a newborn until he was 2 and then you’ve got Lon in a sit me up seat that he is too young for. (If he is actually the age she says anyway…)

how does she get it so wrong!

Reactions: 33
I messaged her about this as well.
Good, she did say a few had messaged so hoping this is people waking up and seeing the dangers of tit like diluted zoflora etc!
Just read my own post back I really need to spell check and see if makes sense before posting 🙈

Reactions: 6
This must be the ultimate bingo guysssh! She’s stolen my piss take Friday quote from here, it’s the exact one and I cropped it down so she’s literally saved it off this forum to post. 😂
What a twit!
CC4FDA6A-D36E-4BD0-9781-4ABADAFBD7AA.jpeg

DF23CC56-945E-4E7C-B244-09D8877F6E76.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 115
🥱 if you want to class grey and neutral as colours and, I hate chopped pillows, they look like they've been grundied
it legit looks like how my cushions look if I have propped myself up on bed to read a book, it looks so untidy! Don’t understand why the daft cow thinks it looks good. Mind you, she thinks her husband looks like Tom Hardy so safe to say her eyesight isn’t up to scratch

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Was it @Danielle0120 who said you hope Ron had some banana with his breakfast?

And @HinchesSousChef she is definitely trying to piss you off with that bloody seat!
It's horrific if she is putting that baby in that seat just for tattles benefit. It's terrible for their hips to force them into a sitting position before they're ready so well done Hinch, you've got one on tattle but at the cost of damaging your son's hips 10/10 parenting. I wouldn't even put my 8 month old in those seats, he can sit perfectly well thank you😂 but he would go apeshit at being contained in a seat like that.

Reactions: 17
Why does she put this tit in quotation marks as if anybody has ever quoted it before 🧐 "No matter how little a task is, its still a task complete" 😖
Also it REALLY annoys me when she says she loves the fact her range is made from recycled and sustainable products as if she actually gives a flying fish about waste and over consumption..she actively encourages it 🙄
Just a quick rant, haven't posted before and needed to get that off my chest before bed 😴View attachment 742402

The grammar on this is atrocious.
Completed it mate 🙄😅

Reactions: 5
It's horrific if she is putting that baby in that seat just for tattles benefit. It's terrible for their hips to force them into a sitting position before they're ready so well done Hinch, you've got one on tattle but at the cost of damaging your son's hips 10/10 parenting. I wouldn't even put my 8 month old in those seats, he can sit perfectly well thank you😂 but he would go apeshit at being contained in a seat like that.
It’s because Ron was barely sitting up unaided at 1 year old. Instead of seeking help for why he wasn’t, she is just going to force everything onto the new baby so he seems really advanced. It’s so sad

• Sad
Reactions: 16
It’s because Ron was barely sitting up unaided at 1 year old. Instead of seeking help for why he wasn’t, she is just going to force everything onto the new baby so he seems really advanced. It’s so sad
She tried that with Ron too getting to sit up when he couldn’t. And when he walked before he could crawl 🤨😉. She’s mind boggling 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Watching back the video of Ronnie and the blender toy again - watching it muted - it’s the way she’s frantically tearing open the packaging, desperate to get it all open and set up in the duration of the clip.
a parent would typically take their time opening things like this letting the child explore each piece before they opened the next one. They’d let the child open it - I know mine would want to and id maybe start them off. They would talk about the fruit - what it is, what colour it is, what shape it is. In a slow gentle way - not LOOK RON NARNA whilst shaking it in front of him which is what she does. A parent would have let him be the one to put the blender on the base. Let him be the one to put the fruit in - shall we make a smoothie Ronnie? What do we need? Shall we put in 3 pieces of fruit? 123.
It is desperately sad to watch the way they interact with him. And that’s the playtime they choose to show.
Anyway I’ve already said it. Toys are only shown if they are specific content. New expensive blender and Soph “obsessed” with smoothies incoming.
This is absolutely spot on. It’s the ‘oh good’ from Hinch which I find most upsetting. She took over the whole thing and then when he did what a kid does and started to explore what he could fit in, he’s met with that response from her.

I’m on the fence about whether or not there’s any developmental issues there - I’m sure that any parent with a neurodiverse child/children will agree that it is impossible to gauge these things from a few short clips on the gram. His speech is definitely delayed though and watching that clip it’s easy to see why - they are totally out of their depth and talking at him not to him, he is bombarded with questions and statements and not given any time to reciprocate communication. He doesn’t make a sound. No ‘mmmmmmmm’ when he’s tend tasting the fruit. Nothing. It’s actually quite difficult to watch if I’m honest.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.