Mrs Hinch #424 Sophie can whitewash perfectly well thank you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thinking about her ads yesterday. The way she speaks by over-emphasising particular letters is so irritating, it’s unnatural, and indeed nothing like how she used to soeak when she first started.

“My ribbed condoms candles fit in there perFICk”. It’s perfickLY perfectLY, dumbass!

Also when she jabs her clawed hand around she reminds me of Rod Hull and Emu.

View attachment 742581
for a minute there I thought this was a photo of Freda Fiddle Fingers (on the left) and Clawphie on the right 😂 the likeness is uncanny!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She tried that with Ron too getting to sit up when he couldn’t. And when he walked before he could crawl 🤨😉. She’s mind boggling 🤦‍♀️
It’s like her first dolly didn’t turn out how she’d like, so she’s onto the next dolly now. She needs professional help. For her sake as much as the children’s

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Watching back the video of Ronnie and the blender toy again - watching it muted - it’s the way she’s frantically tearing open the packaging, desperate to get it all open and set up in the duration of the clip.
a parent would typically take their time opening things like this letting the child explore each piece before they opened the next one. They’d let the child open it - I know mine would want to and id maybe start them off. They would talk about the fruit - what it is, what colour it is, what shape it is. In a slow gentle way - not LOOK RON NARNA whilst shaking it in front of him which is what she does. A parent would have let him be the one to put the blender on the base. Let him be the one to put the fruit in - shall we make a smoothie Ronnie? What do we need? Shall we put in 3 pieces of fruit? 123.
It is desperately sad to watch the way they interact with him. And that’s the playtime they choose to show.
Anyway I’ve already said it. Toys are only shown if they are specific content. New expensive blender and Soph “obsessed” with smoothies incoming.
I bought my nephew a pasta and pizza play set for his birthday back in April. We opened it together. Talked about all the shapes and the colours. Aunty made the boxes and asked Nephew to pick up this shape pasta for this one. How many? What colour? Is this your favourite or this one? What goes on the pizza? Is that mummy's favourite? Can you use the knife to cut it? Careful now it's sharp (pretend knife bit still....)

It's just so easy to do but something that clearly doesn't come naturally to our SschophaSlob. Jimbobnoknob sounds a little more enthusiased but that could just be his chavish bravado 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Inch filming her clearing out her cupboard in “yesterday’s” clothes. She won’t show her face though will she. Pathetic. I’d say he sounds like he’s pitching for a tv show with all these videos and his commentsrty but sadly I think it’s already a done deal. At home with the Hinches already prob exists.
Cupboard hardly looks like it needs clearing. Not sure why she keeps medicine in the kitchen but hey ho. Each to their own.

Don’t even get me started with the sit me up. Don’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Have we already been onto Nigel at the ASA about her Undeclared ad with her bedtime mug story?
Poor nige, bloke needs a holiday with all these influenzas

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What's she getting so stressed out about the state of the kitchen cupboards for? Surely if she just clicks her asparagus fingers, everything will be perfectly organised, with crisps and mugshots hung on clips, tinned foods lined up alphabetically with military precision, and jars with their contents clearly visible will have been labelled with her label maker!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Can someone please explain about the sit me up please? I’m guessing they are not age appropriate for Lon. My kids are in their late 20s and early 30s now so I am way out of touch with baby items around now. But how sad and demented do you have to be to use your children’s health and safety as a clap back to a gossip site.
I’m fank you 🙏😅

Reactions: 9
I think she needs to invest some of her hard earned money into some therapy for herself

Reactions: 9
8299A478-6FCB-45FF-8834-6D03B48514A0.png

Someone’s having a domestic...
I love that she’s stolen one of our insults for Jamie but doesn’t know how to spell it.. buffoon Hun. It’s buffoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
In my experience it had the opposite affect on my youngest brother, he was a late talker as his older brother and I use to talk for him,he just pointed at stuff. Maybe he was just lazy. I was the eldest and apparently talked early and learned to read early without older siblings!
This was my BIL, he was mute till my husband started school & couldn’t speak for him. He went speech therapy for it as husband used to get everything for him

Reactions: 5
Such an early time in the morning - 8.49am??? Well I guess that would seem early for Jimbobtendjob. Sopha’s next item on her to do list for her Fridayest Friday that ever Fridayed is to scribble all over the patio doors again (Probably thinks she’s the new Banksy) Karate chop a few dozen cushions while squealing with excitement about her tat homeware range being in Teschcooo and then search FB Marketplace for more crap pine furniture, Alpacas and Alpaca people for when the 5 minute novelty of them wears off. She’ll then spend the rest of the day ignoring Ronblesshim and manically laughing like a hyena at Lenor while destroying up cycling some more pine furniture for content pre-records. Meanwhile Trace from the comfort of the loft surrounded by unwanted, bought on a whim ebayers looks up other plastic gadgets for her to laugh like a banshee at. It’s a hard life hey Jimbobitstocleanyourbumbuminit?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.