Mrs Hinch #424 Sophie can whitewash perfectly well thank you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gone manic at the cupboards as we’ve told her teddy Graham’s are not cereal! She’ll be trying to wrk out how she can camouflage them as cereal in. A plastic tub so we can see her serving biscuits for breakfast - why is the Gaviscon so high up so she can’t reach it ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s positioned the Teddy Grahams in full view again. I’ve also believed she works with b&m or home bargains or both whatever and it’s all undeclared product placements of things they want to push.

Reactions: 27
I've been looking up flashcards to help my daughter learn more words and this has been suggested on books I may like! It's not even related to kids books :cautious:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I've been looking up flashcards to help my daughter learn more words and this has been suggested on books I may like! It's not even related to kids books :cautious:
from what I’ve seen, it’s written like a kids book 😂 well, worse than, I’d rather read The Gruffalo! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh and meant to say I’ve watched the makeup kids birthday montage to her one year old. It’s actually very sweet. The bond between the brothers (similar gap between Ron & Lon); the progress of his development; generally being a cute baby.
What strikes me very often and why I mention the makeup kid is I do believe hinch tries to emulate her a lot but fails. Their mannerisms are almost idenitcsl. The way the makeup lady reacts to her son walkingwas very hinch like. And I thought noool it’s hinch seeing her and trying to copy her and missing the mark.

Reactions: 15
Iv just seen loads of people going mad buying the dispenser things for their milk bottles. Are people so thick. It takes seconds to pick a bottle up, take the lid off, pour then replace. These take ages to actually clean out properly unless you want to be ill. I had these 20 years ago for my mum when she was terminally ill. They honestly were a god send. She was too weak to be able to lift anything. So we hang them set up for while we were at work for her.

Reactions: 21
The way she doesnt show her face when hes recording..... no filter and all that 🤣

Reactions: 14
Iv just seen loads of people going mad buying the dispenser things for their milk bottles. Are people so thick. It takes seconds to pick a bottle up, take the lid off, pour then replace. These take ages to actually clean out properly unless you want to be ill. I had these 20 years ago for my mum when she was terminally ill. They honestly were a god send. She was too weak to be able to lift anything. So we hang them set up for while we were at work for her.
I’ve just seen this too. Apparently they have already put the prices up over the amount of people ordering. Why?! It’s the shittest gadget I’ve seen. The thought of gone off milk makes me want to gag

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh and meant to say I’ve watched the makeup kids birthday montage to her one year old. It’s actually very sweet. The bond between the brothers (similar gap between Ron & Lon); the progress of his development; generally being a cute baby.
What strikes me very often and why I mention the makeup kid is I do believe hinch tries to emulate her a lot but fails. Their mannerisms are almost idenitcsl. The way the makeup lady reacts to her son walkingwas very hinch like. And I thought noool it’s hinch seeing her and trying to copy her and missing the mark.
I've just watched this too and came to say similar
So cute watching the boys play together watch TV together the older little boy popping the dummy back in it was very sweet
Sofa hasn't an original thought at all does she even know who she is she is constantly trying to be other people

Reactions: 9
She tried that with Ron too getting to sit up when he couldn’t. And when he walked before he could crawl 🤨😉. She’s mind boggling 🤦‍♀️
I think she's going to push the narrative that Lennie is "so advanced" for his age probably as a way of "making up" in her eyes for Ronnie being a bit behind in his development. She will 100% be the type of mum at school where their child will have to be "the best" at everything.

Reactions: 6
Nothing in the before shot of the cupboard was in the after 🤣 it’s not tidying if you’ve just set everything to the side for a nice feel Soph.
Also the Janes Patisserie cookbook, can’t wait to watch her murder those recipes

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lentils?! Never seen her cook with those, or use them in some sensory play either!

Reactions: 9
The milk things are pissing me off, it’s not a hack, it’s so much extra work. What the hell. We used to have a coffee machine in work for customers and I’d have to clean it every day and I swear the amount of effort the clean out the tubes of the milk etc, these are gonna be the exact same. Used to knock my stomach the thought of the milk being gross 🤮! I’m sure they’re a god send for people who can’t lift their milk and need assistance etc but it’s a no from me. So lazy 🙄. Sorry had to get that off my chest 😂😂

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.