Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #424 - Sophie can whitewash perfectly well thank you

Winning Thread Title By @Pollyanna263 🥳
(Winning threads are taken from page 40 onwards guyshhh ATV 👍)

Monday continued like another particularly bad episode of The Repair Shop, one where they make your furniture worse than it looked before and the people working on the furniture are the ones crying all the time.
It was a full house at Castle Greyskull with Big Al on painting duty and Fiddle Fingers and Abi on baby sitting duty all so poor little struggling Soph could carry on with her new hobby of destroying 90s pine furniture like some sort of blonde Essex version of Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen.
She whitewashed yet another mirror and wants to paint a shelf to match her undisclosed ad mug. Her other mug Jamie, who she is using as her own furniture delivery driver, apparently hates her now after his 125th early morning pick up job, so he is welcome to join us on here as long as he doesn’t say oi oi, jugs, or breathe near us.

Tuesday was a quiet day. She must have run out of paint.
But she got going once she spotted Zoe Sugg, who she shares an agent with, talking about the birth of her new baby and so decided to comment on her grid post. A little while later Soph realised Zoe was getting all the attention so decided to post photos of Lenor and Ron the Roadman on to her grid so that all the sheep could lick her bumbuminnit. When that wasn’t getting enough attention she decided to pretend to be Henry and repost the photo of him with her bloody whitewashed mirror. We all know if Henners had internet access he’d be on the JustEat app not the gram Soph, you’re fooling nobody.

A few minutes later and she posted that she was over at Freda Fiddle Fingers for “an evening cuppa” before bed and yes...you’ve guessed it...to browse Facebook Marketplace for more furniture to paint. Please no more mirrors Soph, there’s now more mirrors in that house than in a budgie’s cage.
At this point there really is no way that she isn’t being paid to advertise for Facebook Marketplace. She has even added it as a highlight. We can fully expect to see a video of Len in his cot browsing it on an iPad by the end of the week.
No one in the sheep community seems to be questioning where all this furniture is supposed to be going and Castle Greyskull is now creaking under the weight of 400 tonnes of pine.

Tattlers have been researching houses sold recently in the area and have a few suspicions on where the pine may be headed.

She was posting before 7am on Wednesday to say she wanted to help the little people’s accounts who are suffering due to the charges in Instagrams algorithms...
This has nothing to do with her frantically scrolling the gram to find out why she’s only had 216 views on her upcycling video after 10 hours... her neck will be in flitters!

Jamie’s job seems to have been forgotten about. Presumably either because
A. It didn’t exist and they were trying to stop us calling him a lazy knobhead.
B. We all sussed he was project managing her new house.
C. He just wasn’t a job person and his job has now gone to the job people.

Quick Best bubs update and Hinch still hasn’t even mentioned Stacey’s new collection from ITS but Stacey did appear wearing some Hinch PJs from her Tessshhhco range.
They look like an old vest and knickers that’s been boil washed grey. Tres chic!
Stacey is also suggesting Princess Pickle’s arrival is imminent so expect a full on Hinch drama verrrry soon!

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 179

Dexty2021

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion
My milk machine brings all the sheep to the yard, fleecing them isn’t very hard

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 124

Bunnykins

VIP Member
This must be the ultimate bingo guysssh! She’s stolen my piss take Friday quote from here, it’s the exact one and I cropped it down so she’s literally saved it off this forum to post. 😂
What a twat!
CC4FDA6A-D36E-4BD0-9781-4ABADAFBD7AA.jpeg

DF23CC56-945E-4E7C-B244-09D8877F6E76.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 115

I_love_itttt

Chatty Member
My definition for ‘Hinched’ in The Urban Dictionary has arrived 🤣🤣🤣
Bunnykins could have made a fantastic definition but here is mine, inspired from @9Pine post here
I chose the stroppy woman gif cos it reminds me of the Grinch 🤣
375F49B2-84A3-4FB4-A2CD-55499CAB5F1B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

Jj2431

Chatty Member
Do you know what else really pisses me off? How everything and everyone is disposable to her.

Alpacas- loves them but never even mentioned geronimo, not even the vile way he was euthanized yesterday.

Azaylia- jumped on the grief wagon, paid thousands and left her name on to show how much of a saint she isn't,pretended she cared, made countless stories about it but when she died just stopped. Hasn't even shared the Azaylia foundation. It doesn't give her content now so she doesn't care.

Ronnie- uses photos and videos of him for the gram but never actually does anything with him. Once she's finished with pics and videos of him it's Jamie that takes him out. Days out, cafe, bike rides etc. Literally uses her own kid for content and money then ditches him.

Henry- makes out she loves him on videos for the gram but if she really loved him she would walk him properly. He would be happy and live longer but she doesn't care. She probably got him for the gram.

The sheep- never responds to them but will happily take their money.

And all this daddy helping her. She can't even paint a mirror herself? Her whole family enable her so they can all roll around in the money she's done nothing to earn. Her dad treats her like a princess, her mum comes round and babysits on tap, Jamie uses her for the fame and money as he's been chasing it for years with no other success. I think he's probably only with her at this point for the fame and money.

Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 86

MrSoHmYgOsH

Chatty Member
39E4EE31-06DE-4F67-B75B-09B71CF3D0E2.jpeg

Hey everyone, won’t be on for a while..... don’t miss me too much....😂😂😂 my baby girl has her own babies 😍😍😍😍

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 86

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Who wants to play Sophs hinchexpress game, but the tattler version?

In our game we post screenshots with proof of her lies, plagiarised quotes, unsafe advice with the correct advice next door, and the uncatfished version of her eleventy million faces all with her hinchexpress tag 😂

I feel it will be like a public service 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Short30

I find it funny how she can share her pathetic #hinchexpress but can’t share A Cains foundation! Obviously doesn’t bring her anything so a waste of her time. Quite sickening considering she was the no1 grief tourist during that poor baby’s life and death! 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 76

F the dust.

VIP Member
I know I'm a mean girl. But I can't wait till the day the companies stop offering freebies, the gifted stuff dries up and no-one wants to touch her with a barge pole. She's had so much for nothing and barely acknowledged anyone in the process. What goes up must come down and all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
“Oh look, Ronnie. What’s this? Shall we have a look together? Oh look a banana, is it yellow? Oh you want to taste that do you, do you like bananas? Well this one isn’t for eating but shall we get you a banana after we’ve finished playing with this. What have you got in your hand, is it something red? Is it an apple? Oh Ronnie, that can’t be comfortable shall we both sit on our bottoms? Look copy mummy, see how mummy is sitting on my bottom.”
Come on, Soph it’s really not bloody hard. Stop cackling at the poor boy, talk to him, teach him. If you feel stupid engaging in the game use it as a learning opportunity. Narrate for him, use real words. You’ll get there in the end.
And if you’re still struggling, imagine you’re selling him the wonderful world of language. We all know how good you are at selling things.
This bloody woman and her useless bloody husband, I despair!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 73

BattleAxing

VIP Member
With every video of precious Ronnie I see the more I’m certain that we are right. There is NOTHING wrong with being autistic or having an autistic child - autism means the brain works differently and different certainly does not mean less. He needs parents who understand him and help him thrive as he is not buy him pastel aesthetic toys and expect him to raise himself. He’s so cute, he deserves better.
As much as she is a witch, I hope Sopha is reading this.

My son is now 13, although he was non verbal until 5. He is fascinated with how multi verses work, his one wish is to keep a hive of bees and when it's summer, he likes to sit for hours when there is a moon and moonbathes. As he calls it. His speech pattern is a little jerky and he holds his hands out like a little wallaby which can make him appear different but he doesn't care. He is pure, inquisitive, intelligent... Sees the beauty in things most of us overlook - a train map, how hotel key cards work, etc

So since she reads tattle ALOT I hope she reads just how proud we are to be parents of these amazing children, IF she is ashamed. Which judging by the play video, her character and just everything else about her, it's probably the case.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Do you ever see things out and about that reminds you of them? I was in Wilko carpark today and parked next to a car which had ATV as the last 3 letters on number plate lol
Maybe Sopha and Inch have personalised number plates QU3N SPH and DCK H3D.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Why does she always go so ott with music 😂 you’re making a hot drink and watching telly like most of us this evening, no need for the power ballad love 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 61

F the dust.

VIP Member
What I fail to grasp is this. She's been around too long so surely if folk wanted to follow her they would have done by now? I will never believe 3000 people just discovered her and pressed follow. You're boring we're bored so do yourself and those kids a favour and just delete your account. Your 15 mins are up face it!

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Sausage90

VIP Member
Okay guysch.

Clean your home with chemicals disastrous to wildlife/humans.
Use 10 times the amount of product you actually need.
Put disinfectant in hot water and breathe in the fumessss.
Wash only 5 items at a time.
Rip out your real grass - which is home to many insects/worms/slugs and replace with plastic turf.
Put these plastic thingymabobbys in your milk to make milking easier 🥴
Transfer food products that come in plastic packaging into your own, better looking plastic packaging.
Buy my cushions with no zip to save the planet hunz.

Eco Warrior my arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59