Mrs Hinch #424 Sophie can whitewash perfectly well thank you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cling on niece is never far away though and he has two adults(plus mad Freda) who don't have jobs around him all day. They have all the time in the world to spend with him, far more than the vast majority of parents have with their kids but they're both too lazy or in Sopha's case, concerned with looking stupid to play with and interact with their son.
hmm could be yeah
i dnno if i sound mad but i just wanna see ronnie having some proper fun, he just looks so placid all the time.
i feel sorry for him in that grey home he lives in
Agree with you both completely I just know as a first time mum too not being able to do the things you’d want to or having zero health visitor appointments or being able to even see people with other kids it’s not been easy however as I says I’m very aware she’s bent the rules so

Reactions: 2
Tbf - now I’m not sticking up for Soph but Rex has had older children around him to play with throughout his entire childhood
In my experience it had the opposite affect on my youngest brother, he was a late talker as his older brother and I use to talk for him,he just pointed at stuff. Maybe he was just lazy. I was the eldest and apparently talked early and learned to read early without older siblings!

Reactions: 17
would love to see Brendan headbutt him off the coach 🤣
Brendan would have grounds for it :
They would be late
Demand their fav seat even though other couples are already in it
Pitstops for soph that are not on the agenda
Sophs poor me routine
Do you know we are a celebrity couple routine

#justiceforbrendan 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Agree with you both completely I just know as a first time mum too not being able to do the things you’d want to or having zero health visitor appointments or being able to even see people with other kids it’s not been easy however as I says I’m very aware she’s bent the rules so
Absolutely get where you're coming from, I'm a first time mum too, my son was born in December and we haven't seen a health visitor since Feb. It's awful and I really feel for mums that need support or input from the service and aren't getting it. Although im my area socially distant baby classes started back up in April so we started going to two. It was a nightmare at the start because his routine was based around being at home or going for a walk but we just persevered, if she could take daily trips to home bargains/Tesco etc then she could have taken Ronnie to a class in her area. The only class he seems to have gone to was baby ballers, whether Ronnie actually enjoys that or would get more from a music class or a sensory class I don't know but it does feel that baby ballers is just them pushing the football lad personality they want him to have. Oh and of course she thinks she's too famous for things like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Eurghhh.. just checked her followers- ( I’m not screenshoting today) she’s buying herself back in the green. Sorry guys we saw the real numbers for a bit but over 1000 today 🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Eurghhh.. just checked her followers- ( I’m not screenshoting today) she’s buying herself back in the green. Sorry guys we saw the real numbers for a bit but over 1000 today 🙄🙄🙄
She's honestly pathetic. It is just another testament to her laziness. Rather than put the work in on her page and content to grow her followers, maybe appeal to a new market but she'd rather churn out shite of varying degrees and buy followers. The fact she's been hiding how many likes she has speaks volumes. She knows she's on a sinking ship.

Reactions: 17
There is no way on this earth 1000 real people followed her today the sooner Instagram figure out how to delete bots the better

Reactions: 15
@IrishCatlady

It drives me insane seeing all these Instagrammers using the swipe up’s.. a few accounts I follow only ever do swipe up when asked where something is from! Just say the store or business you greedy beggars 😠 to be honest I didn’t know they made money off swipe ups until I joined here and now I refuse to do it! I got a feeling though this re style me is the same as it will have AFF on the post! Correct me if I’m wrong though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I don’t know what you mean! 👀 🤣🤣

View attachment 742386
Close family friends eh 🤣

@IrishCatlady

It drives me insane seeing all these Instagrammers using the swipe up’s.. a few accounts I follow only ever do swipe up when asked where something is from! Just say the store or business you greedy beggars 😠 to be honest I didn’t know they made money off swipe ups until I joined here and now I refuse to do it! I got a feeling though this re style me is the same as it will have AFF on the post! Correct me if I’m wrong though 🤷🏻‍♀️
I saw an Irish blogger post tonight in a panic her swipe ups were gone 🤣🤣🤣
Hopefully this is the end of them making a fortune from sheep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ron constantly having different outfits on is 100% all pre-records and continuity errors! I can't think of the last time my similar age child got so filthy that she needed a full outfit change midday (on a regular day I mean, different if she is going to the farm etc). Fair enough change of socks or t-shirt but a whole new outfit with his name on the back...I don't buy it and can't believe anyone would.

Eta - especially when the poor boy doesn't do anything! Just plays on the tend grass.
...with the tend poo

Reactions: 2
Why does she put this tit in quotation marks as if anybody has ever quoted it before 🧐 "No matter how little a task is, its still a task complete" 😖
Also it REALLY annoys me when she says she loves the fact her range is made from recycled and sustainable products as if she actually gives a flying fish about waste and over consumption..she actively encourages it 🙄
Just a quick rant, haven't posted before and needed to get that off my chest before bed 😴
Screenshot_20210902-195812_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 30
Not sure if it’s just me but I’ve always steered away from activities that involve drawing on windows or to be honest, anything that’s not paper as it possibly entices them to draw on walls 😂 3 kids and luckily none of them have tried yet…. Although my eldest went through a stage of colouring in her own arm or leg 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh @Pollyanna263 if i see Inch strutting around in tighty whiteys showing off his overgrown clitoriush on her stories tomorrow to prove he has some sort of growth, you will be in big trouble hunnay
Overgrown clitorisssshhhh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😅 laughed out loud at this it needs to be in a thread title

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just seen this and how bold of tiktok to have me sitting here thinking about the bleeping dog bed incidence😂🤦🏽‍♀️
DFF12512-595B-4707-9015-71968330830E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.