Mrs Hinch #424 Sophie can whitewash perfectly well thank you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naaaanaaaaaa.... Nnummzzz šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

It's a very cute toy my kids have stuff like that with their play kitchen, and even though it's good for his hand coordination and ok he could learn 4 pieces of fruit, it's BORING and the way Ronnie comes across he'll be bored of it by tomorrow. Ronnie really could and would benefit from something colorful, loud and educational. That he can play with, listen to and learn from.
Something like a shape sorter that flashes.
A button for some tunes and says the shape along with the number.
Red. Square. Number one.
Blue. Traingle. Number two

Something busy that'll keep him interested. It's so clear that's what he needs and would benefit from, not a boring blender toy.

She couldn't come across more like she hates being around her own son. Jamie in the background like a bleeping parrot. Turn your phones off and actually sit and play with your son properly, you horrible PIGS.
Exactly, what youā€™re saying is spot on, he really needs to go to nursery aswell

Reactions: 4
Jamie is out in town tonight šŸ˜‚ AS IF

if he popped out for a quick Diet Coke bet he had to make sure the kids were sleeping first.

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion: in keeping with the latest theme.
ā€œSophie can pour milk perficktly well, Fank yooā€

D5210814-E2E0-48B4-9887-F68A4F8AD224.png

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Not sure if anyone follows jesson+size not sure if allowed to put full handle... any way she's been asking for recommendations for smells etc guessing the huns have been sending her "hacks" I've emailed DM her as unlike hinch she replies and told her not to do some of the hacks as dangerous directered her to mspots page to read about fabulou and that Michelle's page for
Screenshot_20210903-010743_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Not sure if anyone follows jesson+size not sure if allowed to put full handle... any way she's been asking for recommendations for smells etc guessing the huns have been sending her "hacks" I've emailed DM her as unlike hinch she replies and told her not to do some of the hacks as dangerous directered her to mspots page to read about fabulou and that Michelle's page forView attachment 742475
I love misspotts! She always gives great cleaning advice and info on cruelty free products.

Reactions: 7
I get some parents might not want to showcase this journey and want to keep it private but it's the denial tit... Like awkwardly propping him up and pretending he is meeting his milestones. Theres no shame in being autistic... But I think in their case they have a dream that he will be some sort of love islander or a footballer.
Yeah itā€™s sad, I donā€™t think pushing those boys to work hard and get a good education will be a priority for those two, it will be all about how they look

Is it this one? Someone mentioned noticing something in the photo where he has a dummy and Stacey Andrex are there but that photo isn't there anymore so she's obviously deleted it after the "Ronnie's never had a dummy" lie.

ETA the dummy photo is there but it's black and white so just blends into the rest of the monotony. Poor wee soul looks vacant there, I feel terrible for him having such a self serving witch as a mother.
What on earth are those 2 wearing to get a photograph taken, they dress so badly always

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Not sure if anyone follows jesson+size not sure if allowed to put full handle... any way she's been asking for recommendations for smells etc guessing the huns have been sending her "hacks" I've emailed DM her as unlike hinch she replies and told her not to do some of the hacks as dangerous directered her to mspots page to read about fabulou and that Michelle's page forView attachment 742475
I messaged her about this as well.

Reactions: 2
The cling on niece is never far away though and he has two adults(plus mad Freda) who don't have jobs around him all day. They have all the time in the world to spend with him, far more than the vast majority of parents have with their kids but they're both too lazy or in Sopha's case, concerned with looking stupid to play with and interact with their son.
They're also so inarticulate and don't speak properly themselves, certainly her and jimbobwashyourbumbuminnit isn't much better. It's no wonder the poor love doesn't progress.

I mean, are people just thick or what? Putting chemicals on your radiator?! Glad you messaged her.

Reactions: 5
And there we have it! Someone asking where these are from! Just type in wooden play food for crying out loud
Im convinced the sheep/huns have actual candyfloss for a brain,like the lack of common sense and intelligence HURTS my head.....
1_7AjjGdbmOWE4gJp2Wh4JUw.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
With the clothes issue,its sensory more than autism, eg tags and how they feel on the child, any child can have sensory issues, without having autism, but alot of autistic kids have sensory issues, one of mine has sensory issues and it's really not a big deal at all, I don't like tags on clothes myself šŸ¤¢
If he doesn't say a word by the time Xmas comes I believe he will need to be assessed at that stage, 2 1/2 is giving a delayed child plenty of time to come on, they will have to start accepting it by then, and stop making excuses and denying it, it will have to be addressed sooner than later, if it was just speech alone, it wouldn't be an issue as long as there were attempts of communication and shared interests etc
But it's everything put together with Ronnie that keeps people mentioning ASD. It's not just one red flag.
My daughter has sensory processing disorder. Mainly sound and touch.

I canā€™t get over how they speak to RonRon. Itā€™s outrageous tbh especially as they know his speech is delayed. Unless itā€™s just for the gram, which I very much doubt. Gemma Atkinson talks all the time with her 2 year old and repeats everything the child says. Thereā€™s an enormous difference in the two children - BUT thereā€™s also an enormous difference in how the parents converse with their child. Poor Ron he stands no chance, Jamie is as much of an idiot as her!!!

Reactions: 18
I know PP suggested he needs toys that make noises but my girl had speech delay and we were told not to do that as you need to encourage them to make the noises themselves. Claiming a toy helps with a skill is usually just marketing. However rather than just getting him a blender which is so limited in pretend scope, a set of farm animals and encouraging him to name and make the noises or small world where he can act out scenarios, some Happyland be ideal! Also the need to stop with the baby talk and learn some Makaton, not like they can't afford the classes.

Reactions: 18
Watching back the video of Ronnie and the blender toy again - watching it muted - itā€™s the way sheā€™s frantically tearing open the packaging, desperate to get it all open and set up in the duration of the clip.
a parent would typically take their time opening things like this letting the child explore each piece before they opened the next one. Theyā€™d let the child open it - I know mine would want to and id maybe start them off. They would talk about the fruit - what it is, what colour it is, what shape it is. In a slow gentle way - not LOOK RON NARNA whilst shaking it in front of him which is what she does. A parent would have let him be the one to put the blender on the base. Let him be the one to put the fruit in - shall we make a smoothie Ronnie? What do we need? Shall we put in 3 pieces of fruit? 123.
It is desperately sad to watch the way they interact with him. And thatā€™s the playtime they choose to show.
Anyway Iā€™ve already said it. Toys are only shown if they are specific content. New expensive blender and Soph ā€œobsessedā€ with smoothies incoming.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Just thinking about her ads yesterday. The way she speaks by over-emphasising particular letters is so irritating, itā€™s unnatural, and indeed nothing like how she used to soeak when she first started.

ā€œMy ribbed condoms candles fit in there perFICkā€. Itā€™s perfickLY perfectLY, dumbass!

Also when she jabs her clawed hand around she reminds me of Rod Hull and Emu.

AB238FE4-7CF8-4EA4-903A-1A915FD0FB55.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thread suggestion: Soph obsessed with new milk toy, inch in town with the lads OIOI

tried to get the wording right about the plastic tat milk dispenser and this is all I got, Iā€™m still learning guyshhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I see all the sheep are pissing themselves of these bleeping taps that sheā€™s put in her milk bottles. Posts in the Facebook groups about them, Iā€™m blocked so canā€™t see her posts, thank Christ.

Why the duck does she need them? Just lift the bottle up and pour it in like any normal person. Sheā€™s a moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread title -

Hinch obsessed with plastic tit. But itā€™s okay, her cushions donā€™t have a zip.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Jamie's gone out in town? Oi Oi! He must have downloaded the app called Where's my Testicles from the Apple Store to his IPhone first! As if he'd dare to go without Princess Paintbrush!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
How the parents are about the diagnosis so important to how wee R will be with it should it come to that. Iā€™m 25 and my mum still hasnā€™t accepted my ADHD (and we think autism but never diagnosed officially). It took me until I was 23/24 to be all ā€˜I canā€™t change it or get ā€˜betterā€™ so I need to just accept it. I didnā€™t even tell my partner about it until we had been together almost two years. He knew but he never said anything. The poor wean needs nurtured, he needs support not weird Hinch language.

And that goes for any kid, actually, not just if he has autism
My brother in law has aspergers hes 23 now but wasn't diagnosed until he was 20 I always said I think that's what he's got but his mum ignored it. It was actually his Foster parents who pushed to help him and get him help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.