Mrs Hinch #424 Sophie can whitewash perfectly well thank you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Please be kind or move on’ so lick your behind or leave?? Ass kissing only huns

Edited to add - I don’t think people should comment on her post being specifically mean, but they should be allowed to express their concerns such as people in genuine need of them may not be able to get hold of them now.

Reactions: 29
I

I wonder if they sit there trying to work out whether these people are on tattle. Never been so glad to not be in those awful groups 😂
Anyone who disagrees with her will be accused of being from here. No one join up today either because they’ll take names off your Facebook and suspect you’ve come over from here to see the drama.

Reactions: 19
"mum has the boys"!! Of course she does, she's had them since last night and this morning's stories were pre recorded for a change! Why is she unable to do housework and look after 2 children? with a husband at home also.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
There will be a dog bed snot fest on the horizon..."why are people so unkind to meeee, I'm only trying to help Ronnie wiv his fine motor skillssss and people still attack me! Mummmm, tell them to leave me alone..."

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I guess the cupboard stuff is pre record since she knew yesterday she would be back hinching today lol she’s so blatant these days are her followers thick?

Reactions: 15
Something along the lines of "is it just me that thinks this is unnecessary?"

Here she is again. How is pointing out that it's unnecessary waste and driving the prices up for people who need it unkind?
I think she needs to look up contraption in the dictionary…

A device that appears strange or unnecessarily complicated, and often badly made or unsafe.

Zoph you’re thick as tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Something along the lines of "is it just me that thinks this is unnecessary?"

Here she is again. How is pointing out that it's unnecessary waste and driving the prices up for people who need it unkind?
Bring up the child so I look a good mum doing best for my son ✔
Make out I have good intentions ✔
Pretend I’m cool and calm telling people it’s Friday so relax ✔
Remind them Im MRS bleeping HINCH and im oh so popular ✔

Nobody cares if your paid to flog tit or not that’s not the point just try to be a good person occasionally and think of others instead 👍 if you wanted Ronnie to pour his own milk get him a bleeping jug like you did for dog food you absolutely moron and he can learn to pour that because I doubt growing up he will ever come across anyone with a bleeping milk dispenser!!

Mad Ma is replying on a cushion thread on Facebook 😂😂
Aright Freda Yahoo 😂 says something when you get your mum involved this is what I assume has happened sophs whole life mafia mum will go in and have a word so her princess isn’t upset

• Haha
Reactions: 28
*patiently awaiting aggressive head wobbling HUNNAYYYY Sophie to pop up in Henry’s bed later on*

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The trying to be relatable if my kids are at nanny’s I do the bare minimum and sit on my arse with a tea and biscuits watching something other than kids TV but then I didn’t have months off from cleaning just because I wasn’t being paid 😂 boys are mums every day I guess because the mirror mess up would of been more effort than cleaning a shower

Reactions: 11
Jamie went out last night, kids in bed and she sat down to have a hot choc and her mums looking after the kids today? Bollocks. Freda was with her last night and she's got them today so Soph can pull her bleeping weight.

Wot a lazy cow.

Reactions: 18
New Fred here guyshhhh!
Tell your mums to come wiv you in case it kicks off...
ATV 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.