Mrs Hinch #422 Nothing makes you sadder than your ‘tend friend’s ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
House restoration
Upcycling furniture

I can't see her setting up shop or selling the stuff so what's the point? It's all short lived just like the cleaning. There's nothing note worthy of her painting a mirror from oak to white.

I'm an interior designer myself (commercial) but I absolutely live for before and after photos! From unloved to loved but she's purchasing things already in good condition - so she's just painting items? Is that what we're gonna get now?

Give it up Soph, your content is shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It's Sophie's World and everyone else just lives in it ...she only does things that SHE wants to do and to hell with everyone else. Watching her 'tend playing house, mother and wife is laughable, well it would be laughable if she wasn't actually responsible for parenting her two small sons.

The highlight of her entire life was her wedding day and being the centre of attention, everything else has been a letdown since then.
What a sad little life you live, Sophie.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Just what those Tesco tat plates on her unused dining room table need - more dust.

She’s fick as mince that one

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Breast milk would clear those spots right up. Quick squirt from your boob as you’re feeding him. They aren’t milk spots though. I’d agree it’s irritation from the heavy products on all the sheets he’s on.
Why does she not realise though that milk spots or little spots on babies that age is common, how come she doesn’t know anything about babies, she’s not a naive 16 year old girl, she’s a fully grown woman and this is her second baby, it’s all attention seeking, if the baby was sore or his skin irritated he would be being fussy or unsettled, does he look like he’s in pain, NO he just probably needs less abrasive washing powder used on his clothes and ask in the chemist for a cream if necessary and duck right off with the innocent act

Reactions: 15
The state of Inch’s car. Almost like it spends all day on a building site…
That or the flour residue from his thick wife’s tantrum the other day. Maybe that’s why she really flour bombed the car because he’d told her NO! for once 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think the Facebook marketplace is an undeclared ad. She’s going ott with it and something seems off. She’s added the mirror project to her highlights as “Facebook marketplace”

Reactions: 21
It's Sophie's World and everyone else just lives in it ...she only does things that SHE wants to do and to hell with everyone else. Watching her 'tend playing house, mother and wife is laughable, well it would be laughable if she wasn't actually responsible for parenting her two small sons.

The highlight of her entire life was her wedding day and being the centre of attention, everything else has been a letdown since then.
What a sad little life you live, Sophie.
Yes totally agree, she is obsessed with her wedding, it’s normal to look at photos when you’ve just got married but not every day for the rest of her life, seriously needs to grow up

Reactions: 14
I take it all the tat pine "farmhouse" pieces are for when she moves to the big house in the cuntry 🤔

• Haha
I think the Facebook marketplace is an undeclared ad. She’s going ott with it and something seems off. She’s added the mirror project to her highlights as “Facebook marketplace”
Maybe, or it's just one of her new obsessions. Give it a month or two and she'll move onto something else.

RIP eBay bargains.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she still wearing the Nike trackie? Erghh she must stink ffs. Unless she’s bought a few of the same one, imagine having a shower or bath and getting back into dirty clothes 🤢 she’s a bleeping scruffbag. Sanding things down in the house where the kids and mutt hang out most of the day and wearing all that jewellery while doing it… I can’t cope with her today. She gives me the ICK.

“Guysh! The kid has a rash on it’s cheek? Anyone help?”

I’ll just continue to claw at the marks with my crappy dirty nails.

bleeping imbecile

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Look at the state of the car. Is that flour or dust?
I'd say that by the looks of the way the white patches on the lights seem to have run marks that it's the work of flour.
I have a shiny black car and it doesn't look like that when it's dusty, especially not on the lights, and really especially not when only 3 days before it's been 'washed'

Reactions: 10
Wouldn't surprise me if she's bipolar the way she goes on so erratically
People with bipolar do not behave like hinch, that’s an insult to people who actually have bipolar. Hinch isn’t mentally unwell. She’s just a dick

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's still in that stinking tracksuit. Scruffy cow

Pram in the house annoys me more than it should, he's clearly always shot in the pram in the house which makes no sense

Reactions: 12
People with bipolar do not behave like hinch, that’s an insult to people who actually have bipolar. Hinch isn’t mentally unwell. She’s just a dick
Well that's on you if you feel insulted, didn't mean to but in all honesty people are overly sensitive on this thread so I'll stick by what I said - I'm going off situations close to me that I've witnessed in regards to the up and down moods so much up then random bursts of energy enough to restore loads of projects. Do I believe hinch plays up for the camera for attention? Yes. But I also believe she's very unwell refusing help.
I just don't believe she has PND as alot people think.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.