Mrs Hinch #422 Nothing makes you sadder than your ‘tend friend’s ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's sending Me Essex Oi Oi to collect a pine mirror this morning. I cannot wait to see just how awful it's going to look in her grey shrine. Even if she strips it and paints it, she will never be able to create the same effect that her bffbestbubsyougotthismamafacetimeeverynightloveyoutothemoonandback has with her ladder. Ronnie demonstrably absent from the photo again this morning. Have they given him away?

• Sad
Reactions: 25
“Bafoon” get in the bin you chavtastic bleeping loser. Up and face on at 8am on a Sunday. Struggling though guuuyyyzzzzzzz. Let’s see what we can get our puppet to do today. Shall we start with a spelling lesson.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I see she’s wearing the same clothes as the bath picture yesterday, probably been in the same tracksuit all week!
As for buying a mirror and sanding it she really is trying to be like her love you to the moon and back bubs. But knowing this lazy pinocchio she’ll have bought a second mirror the same already sanded and painted and try and pass it off as her handy work 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So are we assuming that tracksuit is literally fresh outta the JD sports bag. What I don’t get is why when you’ve just launched a lounge wear collection you’re sitting around in tracksuits like Mel C circa 1995. Hang on. Microchips. Spice girls attire. Tamagotchi. By George she’s travelled back to 1996.

• Haha
Reactions: 82
I can’t see any mirror for £30- sounds expensive to be honest! 🙄
These two are fairly near her and have a draw. She’s so desperate to be a home account and be like SS
0500BE8D-9B95-48F4-B2EE-1797B2A49485.jpeg

15A3D03A-1AA0-4960-BB1B-210BA68420D6.png

Reactions: 11
So are we assuming that tracksuit is literally fresh outta the JD sports bag. What I don’t get is why when you’ve just launched a lounge wear collection you’re sitting around in tracksuits like Mel C circa 1995. Hang on. Microchips. Spice girls attire. Tamagotchi. By George she’s travelled back to 1996.
The JD sports bag that was hanging on the dining chair in the ‘messy’ photos

Reactions: 15
Why is everything so theatrical?

“No guys, the geezer took it off the site” all breathy and dramatic FOR WHAT REASON PLEASE

Reactions: 20
Even with the filter on you can see the properly mean looks she’s giving Jamie.
if you’re going to pretend you’re having banter, at least smile a bit!

Reactions: 13
She’s trying so hard to be like SS, but once again it will fall flat. It’s like she’s desperately trying different things to get attention but nothings working

Reactions: 18
The sheep comments 🤦‍♀️ my bleeping god.

Also the way she over enunciates when she uses gretel :rolleyes:

Trying to remind the shoppers she still loves a barg guyzzzchhhh ,FIRTY QUID

Reactions: 18
Not sure Jamie can pick up the mirror if he has Babyballers with Ronnie…. Although it’s a bank holiday it might not be on I guess.

Reactions: 7
SS has started a crochet project, how long will it be before Hinch starts knitting..she's just a sheep herself following little ole Stace around

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.