Mrs Hinch #422 Nothing makes you sadder than your ‘tend friend’s ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find this kind of behaviour weird and cringing? If my friends or even family posted photos with captions like this I'd be questioning their sanity and why they think it's OK to share such special moments with EVERYONE!!
So weird. All his posts are based around trying to make everyone think she wonderful
I know a few loved up couples and none of them go on like this
They’re so desperate to stay relevant it’s so embarrassing
The numbers on that post are so low they need to read the room

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Anyone else notice the back of Lonnies head, looks a bit flat, isn’t that caused by being on their backs too much? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Have posted before about no photos of him doing tummy time!

View attachment 734466
Exactly how Ronwonton’s head was. I assumed the fact Lenor is never detached from her chest she was trying to make sure it didn’t happen again but I guess that’s just for the Gram and poor Lenor is on his back 24/7 as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
So weird. All his posts are based around trying to make everyone think she wonderful
I know a few loved up couples and none of them go on like this
They’re so desperate to stay relevant it’s so embarrassing
The numbers on that post are so low they need to read the room
This is what makes me know it’s all staged, you can almost hear her telling him to video/ take pic of her and her pretending she don’t know he’s doing it

Reactions: 17
Serious question.Would you rather wash your baby in a makedo plastic thing infront of your manky sofa or share a classic claw foot,freestanding,state of the art bath in the comfort of your adequately sized bedroom,opulent dressing room to the side 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Serious question.Would you rather wash your baby in a makedo plastic thing infront of your manky sofa or share a classic claw foot,freestanding,state of the art bath in the comfort of your adequately sized bedroom,opulent dressing room to the side 🤷‍♀️
Whats wrong with the sink 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think a lot of drama goes on in that household. I can imagine her being scared & kicking up a fuss about not being able to do it, so they have to bring the bath down to make her feel secure
Or it really is just because it’s all for the gram and that’s the best lighting etc
Would explain why she always has big bright lights on! Always on set 🎬

Reactions: 25
Going off on a tangent..but how long till we're reconnected with her fugly fire she was gifted that she'd dreamed of which was put in, in a ridiculous postion...to be completely forgotten. But Christmas is coming so she's bound to remind us of it with her gifted balsam hill garland and collection of novelty snow globes....bleeping brace yourselves!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh yes it’s definitely why she’s showing the bath. Ss shows Rex in the “dream bath”’and relatable Soph bathes her spawn in the living room cos she’s sooooo real. Pull the other one sofffe.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think a lot of drama goes on in that household. I can imagine her being scared & kicking up a fuss about not being able to do it, so they have to bring the bath down to make her feel secure
Or it really is just because it’s all for the gram and that’s the best lighting etc
Would explain why she always has big bright lights on! Always on set 🎬
For sure.Not many babies got their own en suite?
She obvs can't work out an angle to protect his modesty.

Reactions: 9
so glad they did nothing today, was out at the beach with the kids (didn’t get any pics of them enjoying themselves in the arcade as it’s all about me…oh wait 😂) and dreaded coming back to loads of threads to catch up

but seriously do they not have enough actual baths in that house to do it properly 🙄 I bath my 2 year old and 7 year old together in the actual bath and always have done

Reactions: 6
Can she not even drag her arse off the sofa to bath the baby? Her bum must be as flat as Lonnies head

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Any flippin excuse to get that blasted coffee table in the picture too 🥱🥱🙄🙄
It creeps me out who wants to look at their face all the time especially when none of the faces even look like her lol

It would be like you only having photos of yourself on the wall at home. Why? It’s so weird she features herself in the coffee table the vain cow

Reactions: 11
And just to add insult to injury the mighty Spurs, who he'll loath, have played 2 games with 2 wins and could go top of the league tomorrow if they win🏆
How's that jimbobnojobgottaponceoffyamissusyanob
I’m a die hard Spurs girl. YIDARMY 🤍💙

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They’re the biggest set of trolls going with the winking emojis 😒 You ain’t funny Jimmerz you’re a no-mark bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.