Mrs Hinch #422 Nothing makes you sadder than your ‘tend friend’s ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sense a vid of a pastry concoction for breakfast being posted soon. Morning Sofasoph. We know you are here getting your daily inspiration for posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Gretel filter is so clearly a hide behind when she doesn't feel attractive enough for the camera. But it isn't even funny. 🙄

Reactions: 16
It must be so confusing to her followers that they’ve seen Soph wearing everything BUT her own F&F Tesco Loungewear clothing! Others with clothing ranges, like SS, always wear them to SELL, SELL, SELL! It would appear that Mrs Hinch prefers VS and Nike tracksuits instead. Also why is her bestie not wearing anything from the Hinch range? They bang on about women supporting women in business etc. I find it strange tbh. Plus she’s really plugging Facebook marketplace atm isn’t she to make her look down to earth, relatable to other parents - seeking bargains after splurging thousands on a 2 night stay in a 5 star hotel and nights out with friends….anyone with half a brain can see what these two are doing - it’s called damage limitation tactics. The sheeple will fall for all this acting no doubt. Oh well - their financial loss I guess! 🐑

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I feel their ‘banter’ is scripted 🙄 reminds me when they were doing that dishwasher tab ad. ‘Jamie finks the dishwasher tabs won’t clean this bowl, we’re having a disagreement cos I fink it will!… Jamie you’re wrong, it doesn’t need Pre washing!’ 🙄🙄🙄

all that ‘what you wanna do that for, just buy one already sanded!’ Like he doesn’t know her copycat plan! 🙄🙄🙄

SS has started a crochet project, how long will it be before Hinch starts knitting..she's just a sheep herself following little ole Stace around
I bet she doesn’t only because I feel like she can’t concentrate on more than one obsession at once 🙄 it’s going to be up cycling for a while then she’ll move on to country mansions 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jamie's reaction did make me laugh. "Why don't you just buy one?" Because they've got money to burn and a lot of people would never actually be able to afford a new one. He knows they are not one of those people and can in fact afford to 'just buy one' but hinch is trying so hard to be relatable, almost like she thinks being poor is cute. If she dies up cycle the mirror I give it a month until she decides to get rid of it again and just buy a new one anyway.

Reactions: 27
Jamie's reaction did make me laugh. "Why don't you just buy one?" Because they've got money to burn and a lot of people would never actually be able to afford a new one. He knows they are not one of those people and can in fact afford to 'just buy one' but hinch is trying so hard to be relatable, almost like she thinks being poor is cute. If she dies up cycle the mirror I give it a month until she decides to get rid of it again and just buy a new one anyway.
It will go to mirror people

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The sheep comments 🤦‍♀️ my bleeping god.

Also the way she over enunciates when she uses gretel :rolleyes:

Trying to remind the shoppers she still loves a barg guyzzzchhhh ,FIRTY QUID
Can you hear at the end Jamie says something like ‘what can’t you afford…’ and it’s cuts abruptly?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Now I’m no hairdresser but these roots don’t look 12 hours apart to me 🤷🏼‍♀️
If you look in the mirror, the reflection shows darker hair like the pic that was posted yesterday… Also, the baby doesn’t have a flat head in her pic - she’s not honestly photoshopping her babies head is she?! 😳🙈

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Tending to get bargains and be creative 🤣. You can tell it’s not something she ever does because of jamieoioiallroundgeezer’s reaction ‘ just go at n buy new wun!’ If she was this creative always up scaling bits of furniture person,he wouldn’t say that. Pair of absolute knobheads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That neck jerk she does when she is annoyed is the most aggressive, chavviest thing ever 😒. Also, that photo this morning was clearly from yesterday/whenever yesterday's pre-record was from. Are her sheep that thick?!

Reactions: 17
Remember SS did a lot of random DIY before she moved out of her house because she knew she wouldn’t have to live with it for long. Then they paid the professionals to come in and get rid of it all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why can’t she go and get the mirror herself? Is it too far away from the sofa or is she too FaYmoush?

Reactions: 20
Oh god, I just saw her stories and realised my dad is selling a free standing pine mirror with a drawer. I'd better contact him and check it's not him as we are local! If it is her, I will get over there for 10.30 and report back!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Jamie short for James will probably try and get a discount on the mirror because his wife is famous, oi oiiiii

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh god, I just saw her stories and realised my dad is selling a free standing pine mirror with a drawer. I'd better contact him and check it's not him as we are local! If it is her, I will get over there for 10.30 and report back!!
Oh please say it is!! Can you imagine if the beach hut and the mirror are tattlers:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If James turns up please get your dad to say ‘weren’t you on some tit football show years ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Why can’t she go and get the mirror herself? Is it too far away from the sofa or is she too FaYmoush?
Can you imagine her saying Jamie I'm just going to drop Ron off at babyballers, pick up a mirror I've bought then I'm just popping to Tesco to get some bits ...no me neither

• Haha
Reactions: 43
This must be an additional baby bath because she used to use the folding one with the ghastly looking sponge when Leonard was first born. He's three months old now and I don't understand why he's not in the main bath upstairs? She just seems to make things unnecessarily difficult for herself all the time.
I’m assuming they bathe him downstairs because Ren is asleep upstairs and they don’t want to wake him. He’s obviously not a great sleeper (hence the pram naps at 2yo) so I’d guess it’s for that reason.

I don’t understand why they don’t use white noise. It’s invaluable and I don’t actually know any new parents who haven’t used it because it’s so well known now! Mad Ma probably says it’s all a load of tosh and to do it ‘her way’, because Google doesn’t seem to exist in the grey gloomdom

Reactions: 9
we'll all be here waiting! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can you imagine her saying Jamie I'm just going to drop Ron off at babyballers, pick up a mirror I've bought then I'm just popping to Tesco to get some bits ...no me neither
Haha… this is my life!! Blows my mind that she can’t do one of these things when most of us do all3 without batting an eye

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.