Mrs Hinch #422 Nothing makes you sadder than your ‘tend friend’s ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh jesus, Mary, Joseph and the donkey....

The comments on the bath post. I can't i just can't.

I sense anger rising within me and need to breathe. Are these a real humans commenting? Adults that are living in the world without supervision! 😂 I mean come on. I'm cringing so much right now.

Oh jesus, Mary, Joseph and the donkey....

The comments on the bath post. I can't i just can't.

I sense anger rising within me and need to breathe. Are these a ruak real humans commenting? Adults that are living in the world without supervision! 😂 I mean come on.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The comments make me howl, imagine these people out in the real world 😂
If you look at their profiles a lot of them have thousands of followers but their posts only get 50 likes or so and this is exactly the group of people Hinch has created. Insta fame hungry wannabes who would sell their own granny for high follower numbers and free stuff. They just don’t realise that “little old me” Sophie didn’t just get lucky she approached Gleam not once but TWICE before they agreed to take her on (once she’d built up her following by going on the beg around other accounts). The receipts are all in these threads.

Even the move from successful sales woman to “hairdresser” was planned so she could say “before all this I was only a hairdresser”… (not sure fitting a few hair extensions in your spare room counts as being a qualified hairdresser but still…) It’s time these sheep woke up. It’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 35
Any flippin excuse to get that blasted coffee table in the picture too 🥱🥱🙄🙄
And the Tesco tat - never one to miss out on an advertising opportunity, even when hubby is taking fake candid photos of her ‘tending to be a normal mum (and failing miserably)

Reactions: 15
Ronnies hair isnt curly btw . .
Nor does it want to be.
All shes doing is making it look like a wanna be wet look 80s "demi wave"
Stop it. 🤚

Reactions: 19
Also I bet he’s buzzing he has more followers than her on TikTok 😂😂😂 bleeping joke the pair of em
I think that’s a fake account. She had a verified page on there a while back and quite a lot of followers (hinchers). She had posted a couple of videos on there but then the page just disappeared. Maybe she didn’t like all the bad comments she was getting which is probably why she stopped using Twitter too 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who are the fuckers who boost these work shy cretins egos?! I don't get it?! People crying actually crying over the shite they post...it's beyond sad and frustrating that all you have to do It sell your soul and buy followers and hoards of People tell you, you deserve the millions you accrue by doing basically duck all but lie and mention ( badly) a product or two!! When if ever will they stop adoring these imbeciles?
I’ve noticed a lot of them are home, cleaning or parenting accounts, probably desperate to be noticed by Hinch. One little like or reply would make their day & would be something to share on their own stories & hopefully boost their Insta page.
Also, by commenting & lick arsing on every post they’re getting their own name/brand out there and hoping all the Huns/Sheep will follow them too.

Reactions: 21
That bath stand is lethal. We had it for our baby with the Shnuggle and the bath fell through it when our baby was in it, straight onto the floor. Had to get paramedics. Honestly the worst night of my life.

Soph, there is duck all wrong with you (I had very specific reasons for needing a raised bath that I won’t go into). Just bath your baby in the bathroom please. I wouldn’t want anyone to go through the fright we did.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Nope! Often bathed with my boys, was good bonding time! As they got older I swapped for a bath seat so they could sit upright and play
Loved a bath with my little people when they were tiny! Also loved chucking them all in together and letting them splash about in the bubbles. That idea would be too neck-claw worthy for Sopha to consider for her boyzzzzz.

Reactions: 7
poor eye contact, it’s very inconsistent
Lack of engagement/interest in things that a “neurotypical “ child would show, watch the arcade clips. Zero interest.
no speech or attempt at any sort of attempt at speech. No babbling etc
Not much attempt at even communicating with non verbal like pointing waving catching someone’s eye
Doesn’t appear particularly connected to either parent which can be quite common with children who have autism
He appears to walk on tippy toes, lots of children with autism can sometimes have something unusual to their walk like dragging feet, tip toeing or flat footed

can I just say a child doesn’t have to show all of them and occasionally they might be able to do some things to, children learn to mask pretty quickly, especially girls who often get missed as they are under more pressure to conform to societal norms

frim what we see of Ronnie I’d say he was a good candidate to be watched for possible asd diagnosis in the future
Quire a bit of research to points towards older dads being more likely to have children with autism, found that quite a good read as it’s usually us women’s age that gets blamed for anything
I am fascinated and have learned so much about autism and similar conditions and as a grandmother I am very grateful to all the information provided here as I look after 2 little grandsons and I now feel in a better position to know the red flags that can show themselves early on so thank you all for the advice, this is not just a gossip site and everyone is so supportive, it’s great

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyone else notice the back of Lonnies head, looks a bit flat, isn’t that caused by being on their backs too much? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Have posted before about no photos of him doing tummy time!

View attachment 734466
I was too busy trying to work out if Soph had got her wedding video playing in background, Is that her anniversary present behind her?
Something to keep Lonnie amused I suppose 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve noticed a lot of them are home, cleaning or parenting accounts, probably desperate to be noticed by Hinch. One little like or reply would make their day & would be something to share on their own stories & hopefully boost their Insta page.
Also, by commenting & lick arsing on every post they’re getting their own name/brand out there and hoping all the Huns/Sheep will follow them too.
And maybe put in their bio "Mrs Hinch follows/liked/shared me"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
‘Quick, put a toddler cup on the table so tattle know Ron’s got one’

View attachment 734369
This must be an additional baby bath because she used to use the folding one with the ghastly looking sponge when Leonard was first born. He's three months old now and I don't understand why he's not in the main bath upstairs? She just seems to make things unnecessarily difficult for herself all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Another desperate photo from the hinches TRYInG to appear relatable and good parents. Just bathe your child in a bath! Much easier, less faff and means you don’t have to go out and spend money on a raised bath - less stuff at landfill. Also cook decent, healthy family food that the kids can also eat! I never over complicated things. They are wanting to pursue the parenting path and seem to be swerving away from cleaning. They need to just give up. As a parent, I’d never copy a tip from these two buffoons 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Photo dated todays date, yet Jamie put a photo up of you wearing that tracksuit yesterday whilst surgical attached to the sofa. Also nice photo with Ronnie there as well…. Oh wait!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.