Mrs Hinch #422 Nothing makes you sadder than your ‘tend friend’s ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big Al the crying man

Reactions: 20
is it possible for a child to be completely non verbal at 2 and not have autism? My brother had speech therapy as he didn’t say much but he wasn’t completely non verbal. I’m not very clued up about these things
Absolutely yes …my ES had speech therapy from 2 (privately initially as we realised there was a problem) we were told it was very unlikely he would ever be able to hold a conversation …he’s in his 20’s now and speaks perfectly
It was about 5 years of hard work mind!!

Reactions: 12
Wow! You genius! I laaaav it bubs!

Reactions: 17
The video last night of SS and Rex was so sweet... I know SS does get a lot of flax on here (I can't stand it when she starts laughing for no reason)
Anyway... Rex was frightened because he saw a spider and SS was talking to him in a normal voice, not a silly baby MUMMAZZZ voice. She was reassuring him that spiders are nice and they won't hurt him... Now if that was Sopha she would have been flapping her claws and hitting herself in the face.
GA also talks to her daughter normally, she is a brilliant mother and is such a joy to watch.
Sopha needs to learn a lesson or two about how to be a parent.

Reactions: 37
Summed up perfickly

Reactions: 10
Laaaaaaaav this!

Also Shady Manzzzz, we miss you I hope wherever you are, Nige is still just a phonecall away.

Reactions: 39
Just seen this in the Jac jossa thread… I bet the Begay hunches do things like this! They don’t have ridiculous garden parties like the jossa s ( as far as we know!) but I bet the do it for other things!! Makes me sick! Love the way this company responded!

Reactions: 87
Shameful behaviour. There needs to be an immediate inquiry into the whole influencer scene and the way people and companies are used by management agencies and their lazy clients.

Not dissimilar to Vesticle asking for a discount to use a beach hut, the grabby tosser.

Reactions: 54
I’ve just been having a mindless scroll on Instagram, & an advert for a newish company called ‘Inch’s Cider’ popped up! Could this be one of the exciting projects that she said Inch was out of the house working on the other day?

Reactions: 16
How can her sheep be so slow to realise that she's just one big AD. Yesterday it was business as usual whilst she was showing her Tesco tat but today nothing!!

Reactions: 17
Reassuring him spiders are nice while filming him for the gram she’s another right one!

Reactions: 24
is it possible for a child to be completely non verbal at 2 and not have autism? My brother had speech therapy as he didn’t say much but he wasn’t completely non verbal. I’m not very clued up about these things
I am deaf so I didn’t talk till I was four so that’s my personal experience. Thankfully I do have a good speech, in fact it’s too good for someone with a sensory neural hearing loss. Which annoys me when hinch doesn’t acknowledge it at all.

Reactions: 19
Thankyou

Reactions: 6
There are so many reasons a child can be speech delayed, and it can only help for people to be honest and open about what’s going on, by never mentioning it it feels like Hinch is ashamed and that’s just horrible. Poor Ron seems like a sweet kid and should be being supported better

Reactions: 22
FUCK OFF

BIG AL THE CRYING MAN

My heart is smiling so much reading this bubs xoxoxoxoxox

Reassuring him spiders are nice while filming him for the gram she’s another right one!
She's a massive nobhead!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.