Mrs Hinch #422 Nothing makes you sadder than your ‘tend friend’s ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Turning the comments off on a post when your job is being a social media influencer seems a bit backwards… isn’t the whole point to get more engagement 😂
She knows exactly what she’s doing, she’s making sure people go to the IGTV post. Scheming witch.

Reactions: 9
I love all the sheep telling her it’s such a speshul project wiv daddy.
We know what happened to the last one. I fully expect her to take a sledge hammer to it on Tuesday.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ignoring how ridiculous ‘add a little confetti to every day’ is. An IGTV to help others do the same?! Was it a how to guide? No. How do people take her seriously and why are there always just glowing comments on her posts? It’s so creepy!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I love how she’s pretending ‘stuff the cleaning’ is a joke hahaha She hasn’t done a decent cleaning video in about a year, you stuffed that off long ago sophie get out of the sheep’s arse and just say ya cba with that venture anymore! We see you😂😂

Reactions: 25
bleeping hell she’s painting and “distressing” a bloody wooden mirror not creating a music video! Jesus Christ it’s not that bleeping emotional

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If she buys that barn conversion which she defo has then woooo I'll cry. It's a gorgeous property, she'll totally ruin it. She doesn't deserve a house like that.

But duck me that reel is cringey af..you literally (your dad) sanded and painted a bleeping mirror 😴 my lovely dad come to mine a couple weeks ago to give us a hand with something, I should of recorded it, added some slow mo, a cringey song about your daughter growing up and shared it guys. I'm so sorry I didnt fellow tattlers. Forgive me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Anyone find the ‘daddy daughter activities’ a little bit creepy. You are an adult Sopha, can you not sand abit of furniture and paint it yourself? Does he still give you your baths and wipe your arse for you? Give me bleeping strength, it’s not endearing. AT. ALL.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Isn’t it weird how some can see her likes but others, like me, can’t, and I just see a message saying “Only mrshinchhome can see the total number of likes on this post“
I’ll just keep checking back here for the ones with insider info 😂 sly Sopha

Reactions: 5
My dad unblocked the drain for us. I wish I’d thought to film a black and white montage with a power ballad over the top.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Ahah turning off the comments. She clearly knows A) everyone knows she is moving. B) the mirror looks tit.

Reactions: 11
Must of been a hot day in Maldonia today to have that all painted, dried, distressed, sealed and dry again ready to stand on carpet and no fumes stinking the house out...

My very good friend runs a very successful upcycling store and that would be a good 3 days to completely dry distress, and seal so the paint doesn't chip not to mention all the paint fumes and varnish fumes for the sealing. So you would defo want a day of it standing in the garage before taking it in.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.....

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m not a dog expert so someone can correct me but when he sits are his legs meant to splay out or is it because he is a fat wanker
Took the words right out of my mouth .. allll that extra flab behind his legs make him look collapsed at the back 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.