Mrs Hinch #421 Nappy on your face, a big disgrace, Ron’s gonna poo all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why people shouldn’t fiddle with their faces. Layers and layers of crap, false lashes, fillers/Botox. It doesn’t help, it makes it worse. If I didn’t know who she was and saw that I would’ve thought she was maybe 45 (?)
Never understand young people having Botox, I didn’t start until I turned 40 & I only have a little bit, I’ve left some areas lined 🤣

Reactions: 10
Oh how fantastic she has a new mug 🙄 just add it to the flock of your sheep hunszz atv

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She doesn't mind having fake eucalyptus in her range. She could just buy fake vintage ladders if she wants them so much.

Had to laugh at her saying when she was designing a candle for her a range. I get the feeling she got a folder full of different products and got to choose them. I doubt she designed anything. She put together a tacky range for a supermarket and nothing more.
We actually saw a video of her ‘designing’ -it consisted of her circling a or b next to some pictures of some products. She designed duck all and just choose between various options 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How funny after years of making people feel like s**t for not tidying up every second of the day she’s now all of a sudden making out that her life isn’t so perfect after all. She’s such a fake

Reactions: 32
OK.... I've got do many questions

Pissy nappy .. what? Please tell me someone saved the video🙏

She actually asked for discount on the hut ?

That raw chicken shite she cooked definitely wasn't cooked

I could go on and on... she really is a dim-witted knobhead

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guyyyshhh I’m still feeling a bit sick about that chicken concoction. It really fucked up my plans for tea (chicken stir fry) and I had to have a mugshot instead. True story.

I followed this thread for 18 month ish now.
now I truly have a hatred for hinch to the point now where I have unfollowed.
My 15 month old son I suspect has developmental delays ...more than likely autism.
my local nhs health visitor has been useless and can not do anything yet ...and when he can be referred at 18 months she advised a 2 year wait ...due to already long lists and covid.

no way though ....I’ve booked 2 private assessments and have a salt Ready and waiting. Now me and my fiancée are not loaded in any way yes it’s expensive but when it comes to our kids ....especially this I can’t and will not wait!

this Last week I’ve just wanted to cry as my son has clearly regressed and lost the ability to make verbal sounds.... doesn’t understand anything , not very sociable etc started to shake his head (possible stim) as well as jumping constantly....
I’ve called helplines ..... tried support groups but I’ve been all but ignored really and left feeling so alone...fell down a YouTube and google rabbit hole 😢😢😢😢
Sorry to go off on a tirade ....

But as for hinch .....her poor boy she exploits every inch of him , has never addressed his issues .... has never publicly advocated and used her platform for change/help/advice/ or even ask for help!!!!! And it makes me sick to my stomach someone could be as selfish and greedy.
I genuinely feel she is not got one maternal bone in her body those boys are just play things!!!! Seeing my son struggle breaks my heart .... yet she laughs manically at hers...and feels appropriate to post toilet videos of him !!!!!! Either bleeping help him and show it or leave social media entirely ......

Any mamas who can point me in the right direction or offer help and advice ....greatly welcome as do feel very very alone at the moment 😩
Hello lovey, I am an information officer for disabled children and young people and their families. My own boy is on the pathway too but he’s a bigger boy. I’m brand new to this site is there a way we can connect off the thread and have a chat more than happy to help x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This is why people shouldn’t fiddle with their faces. Layers and layers of crap, false lashes, fillers/Botox. It doesn’t help, it makes it worse. If I didn’t know who she was and saw that I would’ve thought she was maybe 45 (?)
I don’t think she looks 45 but certainly she looks older than her age but she would look younger if she didn’t wear such heavy makeup especially during the day

She was talking about you Jamie View attachment 731561
I knew somebody here would say this, we all think alike, I love it😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
This!! I am around 6 months older than hinch... the other day I was asked if I was 25 (wow what a day 😂)... ok it was a light make up day but even when I go full face (nothing compared to hinch full face) I will probably only look my age.

I don't get why young people need fillers and botox? I thought they were predominantly for older people where there natural beauty needs some support? I could be completely off base here...

Reactions: 16
I went to my local Tesco today and had a bit of a melt down. Thank god I had my son with me. I said to him loudly “you’d have to be a Chav to buy that shite” whilst other people were walking by 🤣🤣🤣🤭🤭🤭
Hahaha brilliant, bet the sheep think her range is so classy & sophisticated 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well. Today is the 27th. Allegedly time for Ss baby shower. So let’s see whether it is today and whether hinch is there.

Reactions: 19
Fat Dog Mendoza!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 nah that is going to be my go-to from here on out 🤣 what’s the story behind that master piece 😂👏🏼
😂 I think the names we make up for them all just gather momentum and keep going! I can't remember who first said Fat Dog Mendoza - it might have been me! I do remember the first time I saw him called wanker dog I thought I would never stop laughing! and I kept remembering it even when I wasn't on Tattle and I would start laughing! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder what delights we have in store for us today?!
Anyone fancy making some predictions? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.