Mrs Hinch #421 Nappy on your face, a big disgrace, Ron’s gonna poo all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guyshhhh I fort I’d just talk you froo my new teshhhhco range.
We have two wooden candle sticks in grey and ivory, the difference in shade is so minimal you’ll go blind trying to differentiate between them. Then we have a plastic eucalyptus which ain’t a eucalyptus and I’ve opted for unscentedcandles for the dining rayyynge cos I love to sniff my mugshot at tea time, Hope this helps!
@Bunnykins I feel the "Haha" emoji in no way does justice to my reaction to this comment! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Apart from the few times I've had over thirty people in my house, Christmas and birthdays etc, I've never made this much mess having a few people round. The place looks trashed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I get serious Paranormal Activity vibes off Jimmerz when he films his missus 🤣 was just waiting for the lamp to start swinging 😅 They are the most boring couple I’ve ever seen. I’m not telling them to ring the Albos and get a packet in but duck me playing kids games when all the kids have fucked off to the land of nod?? Get out of here.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What always blows my mind is how many chemicals she uses to "clean" and how much processed sh*te she consumes. She uses multiple products to do a task where most people would use one, or none. Not just fake but unhealthy, for her, the family and "Hen". Most parents I know with such small children try to minimise the amount of chemicals used around them.
I’m a wipe around with a baby wipe mum 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I still watch Disney films I’m 29.

I’ll see myself out😭
Me too. And my husband watches them with me. And we play board games. And we don’t drink!

We don’t misuse cleaning products and post undeclared ads for shits and giggles though so I think we’ll be spared hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Me too. And my husband watches them with me. And we play board games. And we don’t drink!

We don’t misuse cleaning products and post undeclared ads for shits and giggles though so I think we’ll be spared hell.
Im positive you are also not fakes - lying through your teeth and putting pre records of your life online for engagement 😤

Reactions: 7
Im positive you are also not fakes - lying through your teeth and putting pre records of your life online for engagement 😤
I did fake a photo of my daughter turning 1 a couple of days ago because I forgot to take one with the bastard milestone card. It’s a slippery slope.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Soooooo that’s why she wanted vintage ladders - because her popular best friend when she fancies it, Stace has them. Maybe she snapped them up from marketplace

Reactions: 9
Stopped reading her threads when it got to maybe 40, same as her Instagram, just remembered her and looked to see what she was doing now and remembered how much I hated her 🤣 still do! I'll randomly check back in another 2 years 🤟

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm surprised she hasn't jumped on that trend where the parent throws a cheese square at their child head to see how they react...
Well if she threw it at her 'first born', we all know what would happen anyway. It'd be gulped down in seconds by His Lardship 🧀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she’d have only been 29/30 in this picture 😳
This is why people shouldn’t fiddle with their faces. Layers and layers of crap, false lashes, fillers/Botox. It doesn’t help, it makes it worse. If I didn’t know who she was and saw that I would’ve thought she was maybe 45 (?)

Reactions: 21
Soooooo that’s why she wanted vintage ladders - because her popular best friend when she fancies it, Stace has them. Maybe she snapped them up from marketplace
She doesn't mind having fake eucalyptus in her range. She could just buy fake vintage ladders if she wants them so much.

Had to laugh at her saying when she was designing a candle for her a range. I get the feeling she got a folder full of different products and got to choose them. I doubt she designed anything. She put together a tacky range for a supermarket and nothing more.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.