Mrs Hinch #421 Nappy on your face, a big disgrace, Ron’s gonna poo all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are such a weird couple..

Watching Disney films together in the evening, decorating cookies...playing question and answer card games...

They are actually simpletons. I'm not even kidding

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Oh dear she can't even fake being messy properly 🤦 a big fat fail for you soph hun, once again.

Reactions: 13
Couldn't reply to any threads yesterday it wouldn't let me type in the box...
When they play with Ronnie they don't play naturally. It's like they have no idea how to play or interact with kids naturally. Throwing fake poo.. throwing food on cars... If Ronnie is on the autistic spectrum it's gonna be hard to explain to him you can't throw flour at other people's cars... My kids have autism. If I let them do something once then they think it's ok to do that all the time. So no stupid tit to mess with their heads... She's never in the park with them. I used to stick them in the double buggy or one in pram and one on buggy board and go down to spar, get them quavers and juice and take them to play in the park. Fresh air,tire them out,exploring,learning new words out side of the house. House stays tidier for longer lol. Jesus Christ she has no clue. Also saw on stinky Solomon's page she's put a ladder shelf in the bathroom. Wonder why hinch wanted a ladder.... Both stupid thick pair of cunts.
I'm surprised she hasn't jumped on that trend where the parent throws a cheese square at their child head to see how they react...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Playing a game for 13+ have a word you two, bleeping hell, if anyone needs a bottle of wine it’s these two losers

• Haha
Reactions: 28
They are such a weird couple..

Watching Disney films together in the evening, decorating cookies...playing question and answer card games...

They are actually simpletons. I'm not even kidding
I still watch Disney films I’m 29.

I’ll see myself out😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I still watch Disney films I’m 29.

I’ll see myself out😭
I’ll see your 29 and raise you 22 and also love Disney, however MrDexty does not love Disney and watching it together is not a relationship goal 😂

And I do recognise that life as depicted by Disney is definitely not a reflection of real life for real grown ups 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel that video of Lennie is to show everyone that he makes noise! Because her videos of Ronnie are so silent, it’s like she wants to show us one of them is verbal. She did it the other day!
wonder if Ronnie did babbling when he was tiny 😢
Poor Ronnie, she puts music of his videos but shows Lennie doing alllllll the babbling, at this rate he'll be talking before Ron

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Also as an ex hincher that pair of pricks have responded to my tattle comments more times than they ever responded to the fan girling she may not be heading down such a slippery slope if she actually recognised the people that like her instead of focusing so much energy into people who have seen sense it's too late for us hinch try with the few still brainwashed. Sorry for the rant guyyyzzzz she's rubbed me the wrong way today

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.