Mrs Hinch #421 Nappy on your face, a big disgrace, Ron’s gonna poo all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inch’s video made me sad.
She’s sat rocking the latest crotch goblin like a maniac and Rondon has literally made himself a barricade away from the frigging lunatics.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Could it be any more obvious who the favourite child is in the hinch house 😭😭poor Ron xx

Reactions: 20
Came to say the exact thing he’s blocked I. With goal posts and she’s couldn’t be sat further away not even watching him wtf xx
Honestly it breaks my heart. They clearly put them goal posts around him like that, he hasn’t done that! And she’s just sitting there cradling and kissing her new son, I’ve never seen her behave that way to Ron, she’s an absolutely awful human! I’ve got two children and I would never treat them so differently to how she does! 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 32
She is literally a child with a new toy! Grow the duck up Sopha with your kiddies board games and your baby doll to dress up!!! 🤬

Reactions: 18
Take it hinch doesn’t like wee ronnie anymore??? Never see her interact with him or hug him?! Poor wee sod

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Also who asked yesterday about what the writing was on the window? Inch has clearly been reading here and answered you’re question! 😂

Reactions: 22
Well her return from “maternity leave” has been a total shitshow! Potty training a poor boy who has obviously been conditioned to perform for the gram, poisoning the family with uncooked chicken and encouraging Ronbot to throw flour at a car when countless families are relying on foodbanks to survive. Use the flour to make cakes with your boy, you never know Hinch, he might enjoy it!!

But Inch’s stories this morning have tipped me over the edge. Using goalposts to trap Ron in the garden is NOT entertaining to watch, it’s heartbreaking. The confused look on that little boys face and the way he goes to headbutt the goal to try to get out has done me.

Just f***k off, the pair of you.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
They 100% blocked Ronnie in like that, he looks lost. Why?
Sophie put Lennie down for once and bleeping BRUSH YOUR HAIRRRRRRRRRRRR

And Jamie please stop, go away. I can't handle both of them at the same time.

Reactions: 29

Aw poor Ron 😞 I can’t see Inch’s stories anymore cos he blocked me for suggesting his content was pretty boring after I’d consumed a few vinos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ronnie is literally their spectacle. That video is so sad. Trapped in behind the goals like that. Bet he’s so confused. No expression. Ronnie does not consider that playing you div. he doesn’t know what’s going on. Don’t they trust him inside? The whole gang in the garden at 9am. What the hell. Take him and the dog down the park. Stimulate him properly.

• Sad
Reactions: 20

It’s actually quite hard to decide which of them is the most likely to drive me to a massive G&T at 9 in the morning! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ronnie is literally their spectacle. That video is so sad. Trapped in behind the goals like that. Bet he’s so confused. No expression. Ronnie does not consider that playing you div. he doesn’t know what’s going on. Don’t they trust him inside? The whole gang in the garden at 9am. What the hell. Take him and the dog down the park. Stimulate him properly.
He asked him a direct question and absolutely no reply …how can they not realise there is a problem ??

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Here’s the new branding ‘hinch home’ that will be what it is from now on a home account with a little cleaning in here and there to keep the sheep happy.
Who even writes ‘welcome to hinch home’ would it not be ‘welcome to the hinch house/household’

‘welcome to hinch home’ is clearly brand hinch now, ‘hinch home’

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Aw poor Ron 😞 I can’t see Inch’s stories anymore cos he blocked me for suggesting his content was pretty boring after I’d consumed a few vinos 😂
I’m also blocked lol, I dared to question the mighty one on something ages ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is lenor actually super glued to her bleeping arms and Gollum constantly has her head bowed down. I don't think i ever slumped over my babies the way she does. It's so bizarre like no jimbob he's my precious!

Reactions: 16
I have a revolutionary suggestion. You have guests, you could clear the weird dusty staged crap off the dining room table and let your guests eat on that. Other than watching the football or rugby on tv as an occasion, I cannot recall inviting guests for a proper meal sat on the sofa. Particularly given (a) her sofa is seriously manky and (b) the coffee table is one toe curling book show off. (I won’t comment on the fact that her guests seemed to be served a beige smorgasbord of freezer products…)

Her downstairs is quite small, I genuinely don’t understand why she only uses the lounge and the kitchen and leaves the dining room as a Miss Haversham tribute . Our kitchen table is the most used item in my house, it was brilliant for crafts and games when my kids were younger and (drum roll) for eating family meals together. It would be the perfect place for Ronnie to spread out and do some toddler activities together.
Sitting on the sofa eating a meal after seeing Sopha wiping that manky nappy on her face then throw it on the sofa. Can’t actually think of anything worse than eating my meal knowing there’s urine on there, Henry’s bits dangled all over it, Ron’s poop (as she stated he went from
Pooing straight to the freezer for chips etc and she hadn’t wiped him
Or bathed him between that time). Ewwwwwwww I would not want to eat or sit there 🤮🤮🤮🙈🤣

you are so right, what’s wrong withusing the bloody dining table?

• Sick
Reactions: 11
He asked him a direct question and absolutely no reply …how can they not realise there is a problem ??
No acknowledgement whatsoever! And as for Sophie sitting there crouched down, pitiful facial expressions and thumbs up rubbing her face on Lon like she’s hard done by. Put him down. He’s not gonnna run anywhere. Chase Ron about. All the more reason to get on the fake grass now and roll about with him. I’m so sad for Ronnie

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.