Mrs Hinch #421 Nappy on your face, a big disgrace, Ron’s gonna poo all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh finally a photo of Mario and Luigi together but surely they could have plonked them in a safer place than on that daft bench, one swift move from either and Luigi will be hitting the deck. He's also very big looking for his age🤔

Also one of my big pet peeves is kids who aren't the same age dressed the same. Give them a bit of individuality.
oh duck me! Mario and Luigi! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guyysshh..why is there clothes hanging in the kids room?

is your outside drying space / hall landing departure lounge drying space / drying thing hanging on fat mutt slims bedroom wall not enough for you!?!?
Plus the weather has been fine for drying outside. Why does poor Ron have to have the airer in his room, did Henry kick off and refuse to have it in his?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Well Ronnies clothes from earlier discarded on The sofa so potentially that photo of Ronnie and know and the footage of cling on is from today or at least recent history.
I think we can agree it was a bigger family gathering. But then the way the cling on is so comfy on that sofa at 8pm it’s prob how she spends most days and nights. Ma barker will be upstairs putting Lonnie to bed whilst Jamie does Ronnie. Poor tired Soph having a rest downstairs after uploading her prerecords of cleaning (in a different outfit to what she was wearing earlier).
Shall we say hinch sister is working? Or is she helping Ma barker put the kids to bed? I would feel suffocated if I had all these others fawning over me all the time. But then no one has ever put my kids to bed but me. And no one has ever helped me with my kids but their father. So maybe I just don’t get it.

Reactions: 36
I just love our nicknames guyschhh really has me belly-laughing at times 🤣🤣🤣 Cling on, Mad Ma, Fiddle Fingers, Inch… 😭
There's some absolute classics! Among my favourites are those for Henry ( I know, I know he's an innocent dog 😂) Wanker Dog, Fat Dog Mendoza, Fat Dog Slim, to name but a few, however my favourite ever has to be Fatty Fret Alot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Plus the weather has been fine for drying outside. Why does poor Ron have to have the airer in his room, did Henry kick off and refuse to have it in his?
😂😂😂 this is what I love about Tattle! The ability of Tattlers to make comments like this and reduce me to spilling wine down my front, laughing so much that it makes me breathless, which in turn attracts death stares from Mr AC55 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Look for some special needs parents groups on Facebook in your area, the best advice and help you can get is from other parents I've found. They can point you in the right direction for what help and support is available in your area etc.
I hate the way she laughs at him manically.
You are a fantastic parent. You are doing everything right x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There's some absolute classics! Among my favourites are those for Henry ( I know, I know he's an innocent dog 😂) Wanker Dog, Fat Dog Mendoza, Fat Dog Slim, to name but a few, however my favourite ever has to be Fatty Fret Alot 😂
Fat Dog Mendoza!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 nah that is going to be my go-to from here on out 🤣 what’s the story behind that master piece 😂👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just seen SS stories, that will explain why Grinch wanted a rustic ladder….
She’s one of those annoying cunts who wants whatever anybody else has got, stinky soloman gets new house, Hinchy wants a new house...stinky goes to beach hut, hinchy phones around for a beach hut, stinky gets a ladder, this bleep wants a ladder, my god I bet she’s like it with the ‘Kids’..she’d piss me right off

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s one of those annoying cunts who wants whatever anybody else has got, stinky soloman gets new house, Hinchy wants a new house...stinky goes to beach hut, hinchy phones around for a beach hut, stinky gets a ladder, this bleep wants a ladder, my god I bet she’s like it with the ‘Kids’..she’d piss me right off
She’s definitely one of those oh you’ve been to Tenerife I’ve been to Elevenerife witches isn’t she...

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I wonder what Abi makes of her auntie’s fillers and heavily over-filtered pictures? Hardly a positive example to be setting for her teenage niece about self-acceptance. Fortunately her mother seems more down to Earth (albeit a bit scary!)

Reactions: 20
She put “Ad/Brand Partner JoyofClean” (in teensy tiny writing) so guessing not dropped by them yet 🤨
She didn’t include the word AD - it was just @joyofclean and @scubdaddy - doesn’t the ASA state that influencers must declare ADs clearly? These two product adverts were not clear - hi Nigel… 😂

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.