Mrs Hinch #421 Nappy on your face, a big disgrace, Ron’s gonna poo all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I followed this thread for 18 month ish now.
now I truly have a hatred for hinch to the point now where I have unfollowed.
My 15 month old son I suspect has developmental delays ...more than likely autism.
my local nhs health visitor has been useless and can not do anything yet ...and when he can be referred at 18 months she advised a 2 year wait ...due to already long lists and covid.

no way though ....I’ve booked 2 private assessments and have a salt Ready and waiting. Now me and my fiancée are not loaded in any way yes it’s expensive but when it comes to our kids ....especially this I can’t and will not wait!

this Last week I’ve just wanted to cry as my son has clearly regressed and lost the ability to make verbal sounds.... doesn’t understand anything , not very sociable etc started to shake his head (possible stim) as well as jumping constantly....
I’ve called helplines ..... tried support groups but I’ve been all but ignored really and left feeling so alone...fell down a YouTube and google rabbit hole 😢😢😢😢
Sorry to go off on a tirade ....

But as for hinch .....her poor boy she exploits every inch of him , has never addressed his issues .... has never publicly advocated and used her platform for change/help/advice/ or even ask for help!!!!! And it makes me sick to my stomach someone could be as selfish and greedy.
I genuinely feel she is not got one maternal bone in her body those boys are just play things!!!! Seeing my son struggle breaks my heart .... yet she laughs manically at hers...and feels appropriate to post toilet videos of him !!!!!! Either bleeping help him and show it or leave social media entirely ......

Any mamas who can point me in the right direction or offer help and advice ....greatly welcome as do feel very very alone at the moment 😩
Look for some special needs parents groups on Facebook in your area, the best advice and help you can get is from other parents I've found. They can point you in the right direction for what help and support is available in your area etc.
I hate the way she laughs at him manically.

Reactions: 6
Now the bleeping ladder makes sense 😂 omg what a bleeping original twit ( because we all know SS story’s are pre record too

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So does that mean she no longer has the P&G contract? 👀
probably the real reason why she’s had two months off, to get over the shock that her time is up. Jaymees been sent back to work and the hinch farm dream is down the drain. Bless her x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Stace has got herself a ladder in the bathroom.. hinch is fewwwmin.. so she’s trying to be ‘relatable’ by creating a ‘mess’ in her boring grey house. What she’s actually done is insulting.. ‘oh in order to be relatable I’ll be messy? Then show off that I’ve been ‘mumming’ ..’ massive twit. She needs a trip to the quacks and a big ol’ reality check.. nobhead with the eBay brows 😑

Reactions: 17
I feel like she always throws toys cars around when she wants it to look relatable.. like it’s the only thing a kid plays with. They never looked played with either they’re mainly upside down 🙄

edit to add photo.. ( this is not what toy cars look like when a toddler has ‘played’)
96B92F0E-F46A-490A-A472-767A13871E63.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I followed this thread for 18 month ish now.
now I truly have a hatred for hinch to the point now where I have unfollowed.
My 15 month old son I suspect has developmental delays ...more than likely autism.
my local nhs health visitor has been useless and can not do anything yet ...and when he can be referred at 18 months she advised a 2 year wait ...due to already long lists and covid.

no way though ....I’ve booked 2 private assessments and have a salt Ready and waiting. Now me and my fiancée are not loaded in any way yes it’s expensive but when it comes to our kids ....especially this I can’t and will not wait!

this Last week I’ve just wanted to cry as my son has clearly regressed and lost the ability to make verbal sounds.... doesn’t understand anything , not very sociable etc started to shake his head (possible stim) as well as jumping constantly....
I’ve called helplines ..... tried support groups but I’ve been all but ignored really and left feeling so alone...fell down a YouTube and google rabbit hole 😢😢😢😢
Sorry to go off on a tirade ....

But as for hinch .....her poor boy she exploits every inch of him , has never addressed his issues .... has never publicly advocated and used her platform for change/help/advice/ or even ask for help!!!!! And it makes me sick to my stomach someone could be as selfish and greedy.
I genuinely feel she is not got one maternal bone in her body those boys are just play things!!!! Seeing my son struggle breaks my heart .... yet she laughs manically at hers...and feels appropriate to post toilet videos of him !!!!!! Either bleeping help him and show it or leave social media entirely ......

Any mamas who can point me in the right direction or offer help and advice ....greatly welcome as do feel very very alone at the moment 😩
Oh my love - have a look at autism and adhd dot org - an amazing organisation that really helps. Find other mums locally in your position - they are your people and will suppot more than any professionals. Hang in there - I’ve been where you are and it does get better xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@Thetruth123 apologies if they’ve already been mentioned but if you get in touch with IPSEA they may be able to help or at least offer advice/support on what you’re entitled to

Reactions: 1
Ive finally put my finger on why i cannot stand Hinch. Shes put women back decades. Your life should not revolve around cleaning your home. Now I love my house being cleaned and tidy but to make that my whole personality is pathetic and a shocking kick in the face to all women who have fought against the whole Housewife/Homemaker stigma from the last century. Its making other women feel less acomplished because they have full time jobs, children and social lives.
Yes!!!! This!!!!! Women burned their bras and threw themselves under horses so we could vote for duck sake!
I love my house, I love it to be clean and tidy but my husband and I both work 60 hour weeks, so when we get out 2 days off (like today!) he’s cutting the grass and trimming hedges and I’m doing hoovering and laundry, whoever finishes first helps the other one finish then it’s straight to the pub/off license/supermarket/takeaway menu, whatever. We need to get tit done, so we do, and then we chill. And old princess soph with her unemployed husband make money off doing what ALL of us do, day in, day out.
Admittedly I don’t have children, and obviously that has its challenges but It’s an absolute joke, I’d be jealous, but her life is pathetic!!! so she can keep her Audi and her fake grass and her random trips for a McFlurry because she needs a break and her tit filtered eyebrows.
I’m a real woman, bleeping smashing my career and giving myself a good life. and proud of it, not hiding behind coy little sayings like “just learning guyyyssschhhh” my goddddddd she pisses me off. Show up like a proper woman Soph, you pathetic, weak little madam. You make my blood boil.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Couldn't reply to any threads yesterday it wouldn't let me type in the box...
When they play with Ronnie they don't play naturally. It's like they have no idea how to play or interact with kids naturally. Throwing fake poo.. throwing food on cars... If Ronnie is on the autistic spectrum it's gonna be hard to explain to him you can't throw flour at other people's cars... My kids have autism. If I let them do something once then they think it's ok to do that all the time. So no stupid tit to mess with their heads... She's never in the park with them. I used to stick them in the double buggy or one in pram and one on buggy board and go down to spar, get them quavers and juice and take them to play in the park. Fresh air,tire them out,exploring,learning new words out side of the house. House stays tidier for longer lol. Jesus Christ she has no clue. Also saw on stinky Solomon's page she's put a ladder shelf in the bathroom. Wonder why hinch wanted a ladder.... Both stupid thick pair of cunts.

Reactions: 31
I’m Ronnie’s room too, less space to play. Why would she put it in his room? What about that massive f*ck off landing she’s made? Silly bint.

I wouldn’t trust my 4 year old with a clothes horse in his room as he’d end up knocking it over and causing injury to himself
A HEATED airer no less. Could scald himself

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Guyysshh..why is there clothes hanging in the kids room?

is your outside drying space / hall landing departure lounge drying space / drying thing hanging on fat mutt slims bedroom wall not enough for you!?!?
Remember how much she went on about that drying thing on the wall as well 😂 I jus laaavvvvv it guyyyysssccchhhh, surprised she didn't add a power ballad to the story!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m kinda new to the whole hinch thing and joined here after she’d stopped cleaning and was pregnant so today’s video of hinching a room is one of the first I’ve seen. So does hinching mean cleaning something that’s not dirty???? Nothing she is scrubbing is dirty??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.