Mrs Hinch #421 Nappy on your face, a big disgrace, Ron’s gonna poo all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now the bleeping ladder makes sense 😂 omg what a bleeping original twit ( because we all know SS story’s are pre record too
She’s known fine well Stacey already has that set up (prerecord) or had one already bought but she’s got there first to make it look like she wanted one and SS copied her🤣🤣 she’s such a mean girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I feel like she always throws toys cars around when she wants it to look relatable.. like it’s the only thing a kid plays with. They never looked played with either they’re mainly upside down 🙄

edit to add photo.. ( this is not what toy cars look like when a toddler has ‘played’)
View attachment 731254
Literally this made me look on my floor to see how my son's cars are scattered 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she always have the big light on AND every lamp in the house on? Does my nut in, as my mum would say “it’s like Blackpool illuminations in here” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Can we talk about the cleaning back ground music and lack of Mr hinch 😩😩😩 I've jumped 6 pages with fomo 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And I must say she’s got a hob that looks like it doesn’t get used 😂 so fresh. Like it’s brand new.😂 think we know why

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Me - wondering what Soobsession is with these display ladders

SS - posts story about decorating her display ladder in her bathroom

Me - oh of course. SS better not have any bunnies as pets as they might end up boiling on the aga!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just love our nicknames guyschhh really has me belly-laughing at times 🤣🤣🤣 Cling on, Mad Ma, Fiddle Fingers, Inch… 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Poor old Abi is probs making affirmation notes on her phone so soph has something to read before bed! You’re the adult Hunnaaaayyyyy. You should be guiding her (if she needs it obvs) you bell end!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Stace has got herself a ladder in the bathroom.. hinch is fewwwmin.. so she’s trying to be ‘relatable’ by creating a ‘mess’ in her boring grey house. What she’s actually done is insulting.. ‘oh in order to be relatable I’ll be messy? Then show off that I’ve been ‘mumming’ ..’ massive twit. She needs a trip to the quacks and a big ol’ reality check.. nobhead with the eBay brows 😑
She nevers shows Ronnie playing and considering she literally posted him taking a tit the other day, probably means he doesn’t get much play time. Poor boy!

Reactions: 18
Omg when did she try to delete it?! 😂😂 That’s great what did I miss?!
It was when the wiki was set up and well underway. We don’t know that it was Sof but it was someone who came on in the middle of the night and deleted it. We assumed it was her, there was a trail of jusrol and desperation left behind ;) we kind of freaked out a bit here as @mammaof3 had done a brilliant job of a good portion of it. But then she went in and restored the last saved copy in like 2 seconds flat. It was hilarious. I believe the member who deleted it was removed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.