Mrs Hinch #421 Nappy on your face, a big disgrace, Ron’s gonna poo all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait a bleeping minute
She created her account for all things home and just happened to ‘fall into cleaning’
She was a literal cleaning account not a home account tf she talking wet for🤔
It's a wonder little Miss Pinocchio's nose isn't two foot long, she must think the sheep are so dumb they can't remember if she was a cleaner or home account 🙄

Reactions: 12
Why is she pouring that bin fresh stuff into the rubbish bag…isn’t that supposed to go into the actual bin before the bag? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I followed this thread for 18 month ish now.
now I truly have a hatred for hinch to the point now where I have unfollowed.
My 15 month old son I suspect has developmental delays ...more than likely autism.
my local nhs health visitor has been useless and can not do anything yet ...and when he can be referred at 18 months she advised a 2 year wait ...due to already long lists and covid.

no way though ....I’ve booked 2 private assessments and have a salt Ready and waiting. Now me and my fiancée are not loaded in any way yes it’s expensive but when it comes to our kids ....especially this I can’t and will not wait!

this Last week I’ve just wanted to cry as my son has clearly regressed and lost the ability to make verbal sounds.... doesn’t understand anything , not very sociable etc started to shake his head (possible stim) as well as jumping constantly....
I’ve called helplines ..... tried support groups but I’ve been all but ignored really and left feeling so alone...fell down a YouTube and google rabbit hole 😢😢😢😢
Sorry to go off on a tirade ....

But as for hinch .....her poor boy she exploits every inch of him , has never addressed his issues .... has never publicly advocated and used her platform for change/help/advice/ or even ask for help!!!!! And it makes me sick to my stomach someone could be as selfish and greedy.
I genuinely feel she is not got one maternal bone in her body those boys are just play things!!!! Seeing my son struggle breaks my heart .... yet she laughs manically at hers...and feels appropriate to post toilet videos of him !!!!!! Either bleeping help him and show it or leave social media entirely ......

Any mamas who can point me in the right direction or offer help and advice ....greatly welcome as do feel very very alone at the moment 😩
You are CLEARLY an amazing family who are doing the absolute best for your child. Hopefully the assessments that you have booked will give you some more indication of the best way to support your child specifically, but in the meantime have a look at Intensive Interaction. This is something that SALT will probably discuss with you but no harm in trying some of the techniques while you are waiting for their involvement. Wishing you all the best x

Edited - Just realised I wrote ATB 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Nappy or no nappy ? Is the t-shirt out to disguise the nappy ?

Sorry rubbish screenshot 🙈
Sorry, but I’m not analysing a child’s lower half to try and work out whether he’s wearing a nappy. She might not care about his dignity, but I do and it’s not nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
God she's a boring bleep.. Same old tit we see all the time....... Strange choice of song though. Is that why inch has been quiet? Has he been a "propa nawteeeee" boy 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Infuriating isn’t she! She started a home account and always wanted a home account and kept her grid posts to just photos of her home (and later her cashcows) but she couldn’t make it as a home account. So she jumped on the cleaning bandwagon that was taking off then, mooched tips off popular accounts and shared them as her own. But only as STORIES because (as she told Trace during one of her nail appointments) “That’s where the engagement is.” Am I jogging your memory now Sof? If not, it’s in the wiki up top, the one you tried to delete Hunnay.
Omg when did she try to delete it?! 😂😂 That’s great what did I miss?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ive finally put my finger on why i cannot stand Hinch. Shes put women back decades. Your life should not revolve around cleaning your home. Now I love my house being cleaned and tidy but to make that my whole personality is pathetic and a shocking kick in the face to all women who have fought against the whole Housewife/Homemaker stigma from the last century. Its making other women feel less acomplished because they have full time jobs, children and social lives.

Reactions: 25
I am very pleased that under Hinch logic, every day must be bleeping fantastic in this house and I am not a scuzzy cow after all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It also just goes to show what a spoilt madam she is that she can throw flour at that lovely car. If I had that car I would be looking after it....I understand the value of everything that I have worked hard for x
Yeah you work hard! She doesnt! she just slobs on the Sopha 😂

Reactions: 5
Guyysshh..why is there clothes hanging in the kids room?

is your outside drying space / hall landing departure lounge drying space / drying thing hanging on fat mutt slims bedroom wall not enough for you!?!?
I’m Ronnie’s room too, less space to play. Why would she put it in his room? What about that massive f*ck off landing she’s made? Silly bint.

I wouldn’t trust my 4 year old with a clothes horse in his room as he’d end up knocking it over and causing injury to himself

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.