Mrs Hinch #421 Nappy on your face, a big disgrace, Ron’s gonna poo all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously though it’s not normal is it? She’s a 30 something mum who’s acting like a school kid.
She was away on holiday last week, out for the night on Sunday and now she’s fucked off again. Why does she need to be away from her beautiful children so much?
She's a disgrace, she was never meant to have kids. I hope she doesn't have a third..
But there's trouble at home I reckon, inch is rather very quiet.... She's cried to Tracey so she's flew to the rescue with mcflurrys cos Sophie needs constant reassurance and attention. bleeping sad bastard

Reactions: 29
oh yes! She’s seriously been taking notes hasn’t she
So obvious. She hasn’t been using her Hinchlist book, it must be her Tattlist book now. Getting lots of aggressive check marks with her diamond pen these days!
✅ tend Jamie is working
✅ tend I care about the sheep
✅ tend be exhausted and relatable
✅

• Haha
Hmm. 🤔 I believe that Hinch and Inch have done their own version of market research and have changed tack with their sheep. Moving away from floaty and serene and acting out what she perceives her following to be. Exhausted mums who are not above smearing a nappy over their chops, bit chavvy, hence the raw chuck, microchips and swearing. I can swear like a squaddie but she doesn’t know what a real mum has to do as she isn’t one so she’s missing the mark completely. Fake stories and comedy filters aplenty. Strange mix of acting like SS and Rosie Ramsay and achieving neither. Give it up, Christ!

Reactions: 28
Jamie's quiet now isn't he.
Hinchs' comeback was so anti climatic.
No invite to the cleaning convention.
This isn't good at all is it.
Looks all she is leaning on is this Teshhhco range. And whatever shitshow Inch is "working" on.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"time for lennies feed" you aren't breastfeeding, it's so very clear so I'm sure jimbob could of fed his own son mate.
But I'm glad to see she's home and not acting like a moron at 1030 at night, the embarrassment 😴

but I remember the time she was sooo obsessed with Ronnies tiny baby feet too.... Lennie will be pushed out soon as he's on the move and we'll be disgusted at how she treats and interacts with him too.

First McFlurry in the front of the car and next Trace will be fumbling through her prawn purse on the back seat...
PRAWN PURSE 😂😂😂😂😂 duck OFF

• Haha
Why on earth do they all enable her?! What is this power she beholds ? If this was my best mate I’d be taking the fecking phone off her not taking her to Maccy’s!

Reactions: 14
Is it just me or is she trying her hand at being more relateable to those sweary mums...she's been doing a whole lot of swearing these last few stories.
I'll admit I'm a sweary person, not in front of my kids, but have slipped up sometimes. I've heard her drop f bombs more times she's shined her sink

• Heart
Reactions: 19
“Tracy’s going to message and buy the ladder....” Yeah right 😂 She’s probably picked it up now, hence the McFlurry stop on the way home.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have a theory about the Range Rover.
Does anyone know when it first appeared?

If it’s a freebie / product placement, I wouldn’t mind betting it’s coming up to a year and they’ve just contacted her to arrange collection.

No way will they replace it with a new one the way she’s acting and having just been in deep rest for 3 months.

She’s pissed off and the flour is her getting back at them.

I may be totally wrong but I really think it’s going to go to Range Rover people soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have a theory about the Range Rover.
Does anyone know when it first appeared?

If it’s a freebie / product placement, I wouldn’t mind betting it’s coming up to a year and they’ve just contacted her to arrange collection.

No way will they replace it with a new one the way she’s acting and having just been in deep rest for 3 months.

She’s pissed off and the flour is her getting back at them.

I may be totally wrong but I really think it’s going to go to Range Rover people soon!
I wondered too when did she get the Range Rover? X

Reactions: 3
confession to make. I do! But they’re never touched as a main meal, just there in the freezer and occasionally when I’m hungover and peckish on a Sunday (before I have a Chinese) il have a box smothered in cheese… ok il see myself out, ATV 😂
I do too! They a handy wee standby with beans or spaghetti if my grandchildren come in starving!! 🤭🤭

Reactions: 2
You telling me this is the same woman? The same woman who has had "no work" done on her face? Nah, duck off you dick. I know she uses filters on Snap & Insta but it really doesn't look like the same person. Definitely had work done to that boat race......

PhotoGrid_Plus_1629926798531.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I reckon me and you should get the advertising gig for fries to go haha 😆 glad to see another fries to go lover
I put some on my plate tonight with chicken &rice 🤣I had to after mentioning them! My fella said "it's a good job you haven't put them on my plate" 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.