Mrs Hinch #42 This same thread’s been going for years, Hinch is boring us to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want to sound like I'm defending her but if she breastfeeds then it's a huge calorie burner! I think something like 500 per day just on feeding. I know a girl who dropped the baby weight almost instantly because she breastfed.
#tommietippee #ad #gifted #$$$$$

🙋🏼‍♀️ Still breastfeeding my 13 month old and I’m 2 stone heavier than before I fell pregnant 😕

However, I don’t think she’s breastfeeding either. For the reasons a previous poster mentioned, and also there were several stories with a tub of formula in the background weren’t there? I don’t even know the names of any of them, Aptamil or something was it?

Quite a low birth weight wasn’t he, could be the reason. My girl was only 6lb 6oz but she was 3 weeks early.
Damn! Poor old Soph,It’s illegal to advertise baby formula! The only ads on T.V are for ‘follow on milk’ for toddlers. I am sure she will flog #tommietippie or some other bottle/steriliser but secretly use a diamanté encrusted bottle with Dorjus hansomes or Baby Hinch on it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The hens video .... Is that to prove she looks the same as before? And also, that's not dancing Soph
I’m guessing it’s come up on her memories as gay pride in Brighton has just happened this weekend and is always around the same time of the month each year x

Reactions: 6
Oh god Sophie you do look so anxious and depressed and self Consciius at your hen :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:
And my god what a fantastic phone cover. I'm so glad it's barely visable in your pic of your new slim figure and amazing how there's a sudden flash back to your skinny self.

Your not anxious self conscious or learning you are vain obnoxious and vile. There are women out there who have had their baby before you and probably still unable to walk or shower properly and you are talking full length selfies to show a crappy phone cover. At least have the Decency to say LOOK I am back in pre pregnancy clothes. Nothing wrong with that. Fair play to u for bouncing back as quick but once again BE HONEST about what the picture is about

Sorry rant over
Exactly! See I wouldn’t have a problem with that either! Fair play if you can look like you haven’t had a baby and you still got your pre pregnancy figure.. But be honest about it all! Say what your trying to to say but don’t beat round the bush! But no! Your an arrogant, stuck up woman, shoving your wealth in other woman’s faces while they can’t afford what you have!!!!

I'd be surprised too. Firstly because she waffled on about "whether or not she'd be able to" on the medicine she takes for her condition (you can)

Secondly she was gifted and advertised all the Tommee Tippee bollocks

And thirdly she's already left the kid with other people which although not an indicator is fairly uncommon for a first time breastfeeding mum.

Not that any of this matters but those are the reasons I would agree.

ANYWAY wonder if she'll use all those chemicals around that poor baby
Funny you should mention that l thought when l saw her cleaning schedules that on the baby room it said on the bottom lenor cloths, l may be wrong but lm sure it did

Reactions: 1
I don't want to sound like I'm defending her but if she breastfeeds then it's a huge calorie burner! I think something like 500 per day just on feeding. I know a girl who dropped the baby weight almost instantly because she breastfed.
It does burn calories yes but if you are doing it properly you are advised to also eat more calories for your milk supply so very often a well informed breastfeeding mom will balance out on their weight

Reactions: 5
She’s got way to much energy to be breastfeeding 😂😂😂😂 I was whacked out when I was breastfeeding...

But who knows? Maybe our Sophie is the miracle wonder woman that can clean, have a quite baby, no anxiety taking pictures of spiders, put up with an extension, put on makeup every day, post stories all day, lose the baby weight, go out and enjoy herself...

Pfffft!!! Find the flaws in all that! She’s as fake as the extensions she uses.

Reactions: 13
She was very skinny omduring pregnancy so I’m not surprised she’s back to skinny.

My first pregnancy I gained a stone. I had personal issues and ate little (not an eating disorder) so I went back to skin quickly. Even posted a picture on snapchat (the only place I post private pictures)

Second pregnancy I lost all pregnancy weight apart from a podgy tummy.

So maybe Sophie’s weight loss was natural.

Also she showed the flash of the tummy to show no stretch marks.

My boobs are normal. Not saggy at all. Even though I’m breastfeeding.

Brest or bottle. Doesn’t matter as long as babies fed.

Just keep those nails short so our Ronnie is scratch free

Reactions: 5
Seen a lot of comments about her anxiety, I think everything about her account is calculated as it’s her marketing brand and a minimal amount of the ‘real’ Sophie. But and I probably will get shouted down for this... I used to suffer extremely badly from anxiety, not cleaning related but an obsessive checking of things. Not light switches or cleaning or to a pattern but with my work. I’d go home and often times have to go back and ‘check’ because I would be convinced I had done some huge error that would cost the company or get me fired. To the point even going into work would make me feel sick and bring on a panic attack. I would take hours to leave the house because my outfit and makeup had to be perfect. I could go out on nights out and let my hair down. To be honest I didn’t even know this constant state of anxiousness wasn’t normal or even it had a name, because I was so used to it before I went into counselling. I never spoke about this with anyone. It is possible to be suffer really badly from anxiety and appear like you have your life together.
I’m writing this for not really in defence of her but to point out not all mental illness falls into a set pattern .

Back when I was a hincher she had some stories with her friend (Tracey?) and it was one of the first times I had an uneasy feeling about her. They were shopping or something and she was very controlling and patronising. She doesn’t leave her house much or seem to have any hobbies, or at least appears not to. It is possible that underneath it all is a very hurt/damaged person.

She never (to my knowledge) has publicly acknowledged any bad advice or apologised for it and according to a lot of people here bans people for even the slightest dissent. Something is wrong with her. Either it’s extreme ‘brand’ protection or she’s very insecure or maybe a combination of both.

Reactions: 19
I feel crappy after seeing the picture and I’m not even vulnerable or ever had a baby. Feel bad for those struggling new Mums out there seeing this garbage.
My baby is four months old and I managed to fit into my size 10 jeans two days ago. Howeverrrrrr my belly is still like a deflated balloon you can still see where my bump was and I was stretch marks for days as my baby was a 8lb8 whopper 😂 am I bothered... a tiny little bit!! But as soon as I look at my beautiful boy it’s all forgotten. And my fella says he still fancies me so I’m not too bothered 😂😂 the weight will drop when I’m back at work posting letters 😂😂 there’s more to life than flat tummies

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She Just comes across an entitled hole. I am Probably Just Jealous as a first time new mum I look and feel like tit most of the time. We had to buy all our own things for baby and work really hard for what we have. I can't (well don't expect) to go and live with my mum so she can do everything for me and cook me meals. No range rover, No extension... In fact not even any time to stand around taking vain selfies even if I wanted too :unsure::rolleyes: but hey she is totally relateable she really speaks to her followers and new mums like myself (does she f*ck) can really relate to her anxiety and insecurities OH WAIT they are nowhere to be seen most of the bleeping time and not sure if her AD or Gifted Tags could be any smaller in some of her stories and the people that fall for her dumb as duck swipe ups annoy me. The only person she truly cares about is herself and she has proven that many times and bring on the baby swipes up she probably only had a baby to keep the money rolling in on pointless eBay tit.

I dunno how anyone falls for it or thinks of her as her mate now she is so transparent. Event he fake tears piss me off now.
You shouldn’t feel jealous, you should be proud of yourself for paying and working hard to provide for your child and not having everything handed to you for free 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Poor Jamie probably just wants to go to sleep, stop over reacting about a spider and putting the drama on for the camera pretending to itch and panic. Go sleep in one of the other rooms if you’re that bothered. And if you were that tired you’d sleep no matter what. Stop looking for attention.

Did anyone noticed she put up s story saying she was ok aslonh the spider doesn’t get on her skin?
Well she took it down & Changed the wording to aslong as it doesn’t get on Ronnie!!

So so devious, and coz of the time of night a lot of hinchers won’t of noticed.
She’s so annoying and fake it’s bevoming comical at this point

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s got way to much energy to be breastfeeding 😂😂😂😂 I was whacked out when I was breastfeeding...

But who knows? Maybe our Sophie is the miracle wonder woman that can clean, have a quite baby, no anxiety taking pictures of spiders, put up with an extension, put on makeup every day, post stories all day, lose the baby weight, go out and enjoy herself...

Pfffft!!! Find the flaws in all that! She’s as fake as the extensions she uses.
I was like a zombie when breast feeding also 😂😂 and I’m no expert but when she put a picture on the other day of his “milky lips” it was defo formula milk and not breast milk. Can tell by the colour. But it doesn’t matter if she is or isn’t - fed is best as they say. No shame to those who don’t x

Poor Jamie probably just wants to go to sleep, stop over reacting about a spider and putting the drama on for the camera pretending to itch and panic. Go sleep in one of the other rooms if you’re that bothered. And if you were that tired you’d sleep no matter what. Stop looking for attention.
If I was him I’d be so annoyed. I couldn’t live with someone who was filming everything we did or commenting on it etc

My favourite pictures of our Soph 🤮😂🤮
I hope these end up on the daily mail or something 😂😂😂

• Haha
Put some bleeping clothes on sophie! Why the hell is she either topless or in a boob tube going to bed then complaining that her skin is itchy and shes scared of the spider walking on her.
Put a pair of pjs on and go to bloody bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was like a zombie when breast feeding also 😂😂 and I’m no expert but when she put a picture on the other day of his “milky lips” it was defo formula milk and not breast milk. Can tell by the colour. But it doesn’t matter if she is or isn’t - fed is best as they say. No shame to those who don’t x

If I was him I’d be so annoyed. I couldn’t live with someone who was filming everything we did or commenting on it etc
Well it brings him money in so I guess and much as he probably hates it, he doesn’t. If that makes sense?

@breastfeeding

I dont care either if she breast feeds or not. If she does then good for her. Another plus point for Wonder Woman of the year 😂

It’s funny... Remember when we were all talking about her during her pregnancy? That she would probably make out like she’s the ultimate bad ass super mum? Well there you go! That’s exactly what she’s doing! I hate mums like that! I remember suffering from severe depression after my kids and people would rub their super lives in my face... They didn’t want to help but continued to piss me right off with their super lives. It made me feel tons worse.

Reactions: 7
Waiting for the Ebay spider catcher swipe up

To be honest I'd sell my house if I had that thing as a lodger

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Bugboy has not even got the intelligence to just lie and say he found the spider and he put it out the window 🙄. FFS. if she was that scared she wouldn’t be fannying about with her phone and selecting a filter ..... and she’d be moving her precious son away from the spider. Thick as shite 😂🤣

I feel crappy after seeing the picture and I’m not even vulnerable or ever had a baby. Feel bad for those struggling new Mums out there seeing this garbage.
❤
I bet you have absolutely no need to, her life is an act. She’s fake x

Bugboy has not even got the intelligence to just lie and say he found the spider and he put it out the window 🙄. FFS. if she was that scared she wouldn’t be fannying about with her phone and selecting a filter ..... and she’d be moving her precious son away from the spider. Thick as shite 😂🤣
So she saw it this morning, nobody found it, and it hasn’t bothered her all day until now...🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.