Mrs Hinch #42 This same thread’s been going for years, Hinch is boring us to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh lord... the two new rooms are grey! Shocking!

I wonder if she honestly thought for a second that anyone had thought she'd moved house! Let the swipe up's and #ad's commence
More rooms, more grey grey grey with a few swipe ups to keep the cash flowing for the next project 🤣

Reactions: 3
Wow!
I'm being nosey from other thread and had to post regarding her 'new phone cover selfie'
I'm totally over her - I became a 'hincher' through being a sheep and the hype but didn't really buy into all her tit she did, I did think she was slightly funny - I'm 36 I know how to clean and not over use chemicals etc. Gretal 🙄 was enough for me but this selfie, after just giving birth and looking so slim to show off a cover ffs! How many women will look at this and know they can't compete but will starve themselves and be a right trigger for EDs 😕

Anyway rant over. Hi btw 💃🏼

• Sad
Reactions: 24
She probably never was pregnant so put on no weight the baby was probably Gifted :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Look how cheap those bricks look!!

I was having a conversation with my husband about new builds and how fast they go up.. her extension is the same.. cheaply built so it is up in a matter of weeks.
(Fully aware i said it looked nice in previous comments which is does. As in not massive or out of place)

Reactions: 4
I do wonder if she had her gastric band reinstated after the birth so she could shed the weight quickly, I mean ronnie was born some weeks ago now and were only just starting to see her full figure now ?
I am cynical enough at this point to speculate that within the next few weeks there might be a slimfast or similar partnership or ad flurry. She’s posted the selfie and directly afterward a throwback to her hen. However she’s managed it, she looks more or less the same. Maybe a bit tinfoil hat but I would lean towards this being on purpose so ‘all my hinchers have been asking...’

Reactions: 14
She Just comes across an entitled hole. I am Probably Just Jealous as a first time new mum I look and feel like tit most of the time. We had to buy all our own things for baby and work really hard for what we have. I can't (well don't expect) to go and live with my mum so she can do everything for me and cook me meals. No range rover, No extension... In fact not even any time to stand around taking vain selfies even if I wanted too :unsure::rolleyes: but hey she is totally relateable she really speaks to her followers and new mums like myself (does she f*ck) can really relate to her anxiety and insecurities OH WAIT they are nowhere to be seen most of the bleeping time and not sure if her AD or Gifted Tags could be any smaller in some of her stories and the people that fall for her dumb as duck swipe ups annoy me. The only person she truly cares about is herself and she has proven that many times and bring on the baby swipes up she probably only had a baby to keep the money rolling in on pointless eBay tit.

I dunno how anyone falls for it or thinks of her as her mate now she is so transparent. Event he fake tears piss me off now.
But what you have is much more fulfilling. Wouldn’t you rather be proud you worked for it than get everything gifted. You’re real you’re like most women. She’s fake you’re not remember that ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I just came on here to say that....

Look a poor anxious Soph dancing there all on her own....my anxiety makes me leaving the house a nightmare but hers makes her prance about in the street 😤 give over faker and start telling everyone the truth!
she's a disgrace to genuine people like yourself who suffer with anxiety

Reactions: 9
I am cynical enough at this point to speculate that within the next few weeks there might be a slimfast or similar partnership or ad flurry. She’s posted the selfie and directly afterward a throwback to her hen. However she’s managed it, she looks more or less the same. Maybe a bit tinfoil hat but I would lean towards this being on purpose so ‘all my hinchers have been asking...’
her lips look fuller and how perky does her boobs looks so soon after giving birth shouldn't they be gone tits up literally 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I do wonder if she had her gastric band reinstated after the birth so she could shed the weight quickly, I mean ronnie was born some weeks ago now and were only just starting to see her full figure now ?
I don't want to sound like I'm defending her but if she breastfeeds then it's a huge calorie burner! I think something like 500 per day just on feeding. I know a girl who dropped the baby weight almost instantly because she breastfed.

Reactions: 10
I don't want to sound like I'm defending her but if she breastfeeds then it's a huge calorie burner! I think something like 500 per day just on feeding. I know a girl who dropped the baby weight almost instantly because she breastfed.
I'd be very, very surprised if she's breastfeeding

Reactions: 9
Hasn't she already said she was bottle feeding him? Or shown something to do with bottle feeding?

Reactions: 8
Why’s that?
I'd be surprised too. Firstly because she waffled on about "whether or not she'd be able to" on the medicine she takes for her condition (you can)

Secondly she was gifted and advertised all the Tommee Tippee bollocks

And thirdly she's already left the kid with other people which although not an indicator is fairly uncommon for a first time breastfeeding mum.

Not that any of this matters but those are the reasons I would agree.

ANYWAY wonder if she'll use all those chemicals around that poor baby

Reactions: 11
And losing weight via breastfeeding does not happen for everyone. I know plenty of girls who breastfed their baby and didn't lose the baby weight/struggled to lose it

Reactions: 17
The only reason she looks thin now is because I've no doubt she chronically underate throughout her whole pregnancy so she never gained the weight in the first place!

• Sad
Reactions: 13

Could somebody please explain to me what would possess someone to use TOILET cleaner on their floor? C’mon “hinchers” the clue is in the name!!🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.