Mrs Hinch #42 This same thread’s been going for years, Hinch is boring us to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My baby is four months old and I managed to fit into my size 10 jeans two days ago. Howeverrrrrr my belly is still like a deflated balloon you can still see where my bump was and I was stretch marks for days as my baby was a 8lb8 whopper 😂 am I bothered... a tiny little bit!! But as soon as I look at my beautiful boy it’s all forgotten. And my fella says he still fancies me so I’m not too bothered 😂😂 the weight will drop when I’m back at work posting letters 😂😂 there’s more to life than flat tummies
My little one is 2 and a half and my pre pregnancy jeans went in the bin 😂
Being the more mature mother third time round I’ve found the weight so hard to shift, compared to when I was pregnant in my twenties.
But I’m quite content in my own skin so it doesn’t really bother me anymore xx

Reactions: 9
Is she seriously trying to tell people she’s sleeping next to her bloody toothpaste 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she seriously trying to tell people she’s sleeping next to her bloody toothpaste 🤦‍♀️
That whole spider thing, omg the acting was so bad i couldnt even watch it all.
1) if she was that afraid of a spider she would have ran out of the room this morning, not take time to set up her insta to record it.
2) she would sleep in some other room!
The toothpaste, feck sake. Does she think that if she makes herself look stupid it keeps her in touch with her hinchers???
If i was in bed beside her i would be telling her to get the feck out of the room!
She is as much afraid of spiders as i am a top model😡
Im sorry but all she did was look stupid.

Reactions: 12
Oh god Sophie you do look so anxious and depressed and self Consciius at your hen :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:
And my god what a fantastic phone cover. I'm so glad it's barely visable in your pic of your new slim figure and amazing how there's a sudden flash back to your skinny self.

Your not anxious self conscious or learning you are vain obnoxious and vile. There are women out there who have had their baby before you and probably still unable to walk or shower properly and you are talking full length selfies to show a crappy phone cover. At least have the Decency to say LOOK I am back in pre pregnancy clothes. Nothing wrong with that. Fair play to u for bouncing back as quick but once again BE HONEST about what the picture is about

Sorry rant over
exactly instead of the blatant posing in the mirror to she off her flat tum at least be real and say to the woman following in the same position look I'm back in shape but it's
I feel crappy after seeing the picture and I’m not even vulnerable or ever had a baby. Feel bad for those struggling new Mums out there seeing this garbage.
That whole spider thing, omg the acting was so bad i couldnt even watch it all.
1) if she was that afraid of a spider she would have ran out of the room this morning, not take time to set up her insta to record it.
2) she would sleep in some other room!
The toothpaste, feck sake. Does she think that if she makes herself look stupid it keeps her in touch with her hinchers???
If i was in bed beside her i would be telling her to get the feck out of the room!
She is as much afraid of spiders as i am a top model😡
Im sorry but all she did was look stupid.
she's a master manipulator trying to make herself out to be scarred ditsy fragile in order to seem relateable to her followers it's laughable really she's an idiot the toothpaste on her face she's that desperate to distract from the massive extension and range rover parked out front she'll sink to this stupidity

Reactions: 10
shes got nothing to say so she’s posting about a spider??? She’s not scared of spiders... if she was there’s no way she would have filmed that this morning, she would have freaked out and ran. And as for not being able to find it.... doesn’t she realise that spiders have 8 legs? They can move, so it’s had all day to move on to somewhere else!! 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
I’m guessing it’s come up on her memories as gay pride in Brighton has just happened this weekend and is always around the same time of the month each year x
I wouldn’t have thought it came up on memories today. She got married July, isn’t pride June? So makes sense she had her hen do in June. So it wouldn’t have come up in August. So definitely a “how fabulous am I” throwback post 😂

Reactions: 6
It’s currently 1.38am here. I’ve had to deal with 2 spiders in the bathroom tonight. The first I saw as I was getting ready for bed at 11pm, dealt with it then the second was found by my 11 year old who ran into my room screaming ‘spider’ as I’d just fallen asleep an hour ago. I am now wide awake not because of the spider but at being woken up so abruptly. Sophie grow up. I am terrified of spiders too but I am a single mum, there is no one else in this house who can deal with them so I need to suck it up and do it. My dyson hoover comes in handy for getting them out of arms reach then out the window.

Reactions: 11
Oh duck off you dirty little cretin. Jamie can’t hold you up on his shoulders forever more when your fanny stinks of zoflora. Your followers can’t afford the house extensions you’ve built so you’re not like us “hun” so jog the duck on. I’m not jealous. Iv paid for my house and everything in it. And it’s not bleeping grey- you boring B&M tatty old witch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I wouldn’t have thought it came up on memories today. She got married July, isn’t pride June? So makes sense she had her hen do in June. So it wouldn’t have come up in August. So definitely a “how fabulous am I” throwback post 😂
I go to Brighton pride every year it was this Saturday just gone August 3rd,it’s always the first weekend in August. She definitely got married in August as well. So possibly just a throw back post as all my pride photos from last year also come up on my memories yesterday. But yeah still definitely agree it’s a “look at me post” she loves herself so much! No way someone with anxiety like she claims would have gone to Brighton pride for there hen do! She would have got so much attention.

Reactions: 10
Everything she does is staged I wouldn’t be surprised if she made Jamie carry it from the bathroom and start the fake scene for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just woken up and watched the spider fiasco. Fucks sake what did I just watch. 3 mins of my life I’ll never get back. Waste of time attention seeking and fake. Do you think she was acting all anxious because it was a hot tattle topic yesterday??!!

On one of her pics of the hen do she had a huge tacky balloon with 04.08.18 on it so must’ve been on her memory thing. That means her anniversary must be soon so we’ll have more “awww guys look at our expensive wedding a year ago” here’s a swipe up for my photographer/venue/cake maker/soul 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watched the spider crap! What a pathetic woman! So irritating and childish. If I were Jamie I’d tell her to duck off and sleep elsewhere. How old is she!

Reactions: 11
I was like a zombie when breast feeding also 😂😂 and I’m no expert but when she put a picture on the other day of his “milky lips” it was defo formula milk and not breast milk. Can tell by the colour. But it doesn’t matter if she is or isn’t - fed is best as they say. No shame to those who don’t x

If I was him I’d be so annoyed. I couldn’t live with someone who was filming everything we did or commenting on it etc

I hope these end up on the daily mail or something 😂😂😂
Well when the 💵💵💵 is rolling in I dont think he’s arsed about being filmed

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.